• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Can't speak for Par, but Frank started a trend that still shits up the comic industry to this day. It is quite telling he later went insane.

Oh I already know you two dislike frank, i'm talking about the suit. Unless you were talking about hating on metal super suits. Then I am just confused.

Slayven

Oh I already know you two dislike frank, i'm talking about the suit. Unless you were talking about hating on metal super suits. Then I am just confused.

Fuck no, I love me some power armor. I am just not a fan of the Batman vs Superman dynamic. Real turn off to me, worse than Devo in aviators.

iUCryP8990NNg.gif

What's crackin?

Whelp got my terminator Hunter level and played pvp with him. Golden is the truth when you catch people slipping. Bout to make a Titan space brother now

ReiGun

All Marvel had to do was announce Black Panther. All DC had to do was announce the Rock as Shazam. That's it. I didn't want much, I don't think.

I'm so sad you guys. My emotions...

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
All Marvel had to do was announce Black Panther. All DC had to do was announce the Rock as Shazam. That's it. I didn't want much, I don't think.

You seemed stunned rei. Your hope got to you.

Man I'm 2/3 this weekend so far

Cox fixed my internet outages yesterday and I download faster than before with the same modem and plan
iJpOLvMslCxw8.png

Got a new dryer today after the old one finally had enough
ibyOEMquWeTJoG.png

But some fuckboys at "jrincsupport" somehow got my debit card info and tried to take $50 from me yesterday
iMsBU7T3qpO1u.png

Luckily Bank of America's overprotectiveness kicked in and I got my money back instantly and I'm just waiting on a new card next Friday or so
ibwRAJCsNBkUso.png

Kreed

The actors supposedly involved in both these projects just started tweeting about them recently, so I would cut them some slack here. Sure Marvel and DC could have announced something, but with no trailers or promotional art or anything what's the point?

ReiGun

imagine the UK people who stayed up for that shit tho
The level of disappointment gotta be hitting E3 levels.

You seemed stunned rei. Your hope got to you.

Every year I manage to remain cynical until game time. :(

The actors supposedly involved in both these projects just started tweeting about them recently, so I would cut them some slack here. Sure Marvel and DC could have announced something, but with no trailers or promotional art or anything what's the point?
In a world where Batman v Superman was announced with nothing but a quick photoshopped logo and still had folks hyped as fuck, I'd say there's a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom