• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=122920102&posted=1#post122920102

ibcKbqKlvsANll.gif

Never thought I would see a more outrageous account suicide than the guy who made Evilore into Hitler...............

Edit: Its gone now, but this is not now

Trey

That tautological suicide. Almost poetic. The needlessness of his repetition being the avatar for the needlessness of his belonging to this community.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
How thoughtful of them

Damn what a deal son

I was to stunned to go back and bring it up. Like, the shit was scribbled on notebook paper. It's as if they thought they were trying to help me out. lol

Nah, that was a regular user. The funniest bit is that Bish never banned him. In fact, his last ban was by...wait for it...White Man.

lmao

And you thought straight up dick pics was the craziest shit on NeoGAF all day

You know what...I don't eeeen wanna know.

Sitting here chilling. Just got finished cutting grass, neighbors across the street asking themselves am I a drug dealer, rapper, or some type of ball player.........Just got myself a new truck. Traded in the Dodge Nitro for a new Explorer xlt. Black man can't possibly have a luxury truck AND a foreign car.

Yeah. Oh wells. It's fun but if I get it I'm sticking to PVE I think. Multi is just too random and chaotic. I already dealt with that crap in WoW.

Jado

Banned
Guys I swear he's not racist and homophobic. He's just a little angry.

He was just being an "internet troll," not racist IMO. Going for the most shock value possible to hurt someone's feelings. Cuz if you dont think youre a racist, but you act like one anyway, you're really not. That's how it works. Plus everyone behaves like that on the Internet so learn to ignore it.

RP912

Banned
i actually had lucy on the radar for a bit but meh...it seems like this is the worst year for movies. I'll probably catch the struggle turtles and call it a day.

My moty got to be Her though. That movie hit home on a IT standpoint.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I don't think any of his movies opened that big before

Including dat struggle me femme nakita starring Zoe "I'm not black when I can help it" saldana

Oh shit. I didn't even know he made that.

That scene outside of the school is top 10 most ridiculous scenes I've seen on film.

You assholes act like you've never heard of Luc Besson.

Jesus.

Luc Besson used to be amazing

The Professional (Not Leon because that cut was kind of creepy) the Fifth Element and the Messenger are some of my favorite movies.

But the premise for Lucy is the equivalent of a pencil being shoved in the ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom