• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
And would I eat a dog?

Depends.

1) Do I know that dog personally?
2) Is it delicious?

In that order.

Head to LA, Koreatown and look for a B grade restaurant. Make eye contact. They'll take care of you.

Some friends of mine let me know which places will try to serve you dog. It happens

This really is the best post in that thread.

That whole thread is just one big festival of ignorance.

I saw the title and decided not to venture inward. Fairly pointless.

So that dog post got me thinking...what's the strangest thing y'all eaten?
Frog, bee, and a few others would be mine. But there's some real weird shit out there...

no.gif

Why? It's meat. I mean I don't see cats trippin that they're eating pigs...which many upon many people keep as pets.

If it's between eating dog and starving, dawg...
tumblr_static_profile.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Why? It's meat. I mean I don't see cats trippin that they're eating pigs...which many upon many people keep as pets.

If it's between eating dog and starving, dawg...
tumblr_static_profile.gif
I'm just saying. I been out with the German brehs.

i5OsztptYSCqP.gif

We ate real good.

Slayven

Folks eat chittlins. I wouldn't go out my way to eat a dog, but if it was seasoned right and fried in some Crisco and I eat it without being told what it was. I wouldn't be mad.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I'd eat a dog before I eat chittlins.

What about hogmaws?

no to all of that shit. all of it. my grandpa loved all that nasty shit. headcheese and spam too. just a whiff of all that has me fucking sick.

some thread in the OT 2 days ago

i never commented on it because destiny*

*devo making me look like an asshole in front of my peers

ridiculous. destiny got you looking like a crack fiend

its weird. i cant eat dogs, and goats, but dont have a problem with pork, and i love pigs as an animal. my brain is odd.

RP912

Banned
Shit I eat scrapple which is the equivalent to recycled pig parts. I always been curious about eating chitlins but once its near my direction....fuck all of that noise.

DY_nasty

I just don't fuck with snail and shit like that.

I'm even real particular with how my crab is prepared (if it ain't one of those down south crab party type deals)

Kraftwerk

Fuck...

Call me an idiot, but rape was one thing that I wouldn't expect people to joke about on here.

That rape thread in the OT right now. How some people actually would try to spin it around, to make jokes in such a situation, or to say its not rape because of some idiotic reasons they would come up with. Instead of just comforting the OP....

I actually feel sick. I was literally staring at my screen with all of them quoted, about to reply with some nasty shit.

Jesus @@#$% Christ some people truly have no empathy.

DY_nasty

Fuck...

Call me an idiot, but rape was one thing that I wouldn't expect people to joke about on here.

That rape thread in the OT right now. How some people actually would try to spin it around, to make jokes in such a situation, or to say its not rape because of some idiotic reasons they would come up with. Instead of just comforting the OP....

I actually feel sick. I was literally staring at my screen with all of them quoted, about to reply with some nasty shit.

well yeah, all it took was a glance at the OP and you could tell that a gross amount of responses would revolve around "see, rape isn't that bad at all"

RP912

Banned
What the hell is a hogmaw? I been down south for a good few years and trying to indulged in some old school grub. I'm talking about gator and frogs type of shit.

Parallax

What the hell is a hogmaw? I been down south for a good few years and trying to indulged in some old school grub. I'm talking about gator and frogs type of shit.

do emu count? i think ive had just about all bipedal flightless birds except cassowary, and id gladly eat a cassowary burger

I just don't fuck with snail and shit like that.

I'm even real particular with how my crab is prepared (if it ain't one of those down south crab party type deals)

Down to eat the neighbors dog if Papa Johns stops delivering but puts his nose in the air to escargot and crab...mmhmmm.

DominoKid

the guts. pig stomach. it's goes w/ chitlins.

i don't eat either one because i can't divorce it from the smell of my grandma's house when she cleaned em for people.

RP912

Banned
do emu count? i think ive had just about all bipedal flightless birds except cassowary, and id gladly eat a cassowary burger

I haven't touch a bird yet unfortunately :/. Dudes holding out around these parts. I was so close to eating gator one time when I went to a seafood festival but decide to get catfish instead.

besada

Banned
Fuck...

Just let us smash them.

Hogmaws are like a meatier chitlin, and ill slap a grandma for a basket full of fried gator tail

Parallax

I haven't touch a bird yet unfortunately :/. Dudes holding out around these parts. I was so close to eating gator one time when I went to a seafood festival but decide to get catfish instead.

id try gator if it was available around here. it seems like something you can find in the south

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom