• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP912

Banned
id try gator if it was available around here. it seems like something you can find in the south

Yea it's very common in seafood parts...especially here in Savannah.

I think the most southern thing I had so far is fried pickles which are awesome. It gets real when dudes roll up at zaxbys just to get fried pickles.

strobogo

Banned
Gator just tastes like anything battered. It could be any meat in there. I've had shark and gator a few times in Florida and all you can taste is the batter.

DominoKid

skins are my favorite pig product

i try not to buy these too often cause i have killed a whole bag in 1 sitting many times. especially in college.
FFlcumQ.jpg

skins are my favorite pig product

i try not to buy these too often cause i have killed a whole bag in 1 sitting many times. especially in college.
FFlcumQ.jpg

yooooo why did I eat so much of this bullshit back in the day

You feel bad before, during, AND after eating them. You can't even enjoy it and you can't stop :(

Kraftwerk

wow

You savages truly eat everything

I have had rabbit, horse, kangaroo, gator and some other weird meats during my travels

Never had pigs fee though., should I try it?

RP912

Banned
wow

I have had rabbit, horse, kangaroo, gator and some other weird meats during my travels

Pig feet is ok for what it is....something to chew on. Just think of a big thing of fat with tiny microscopic meat drench in bbq sauce or smoked.

Delicious.

That sauce forced me into a early retirement from hot anything on my food. I had to tone it down to regular hot sauce.
Damn nuclear is the only way i get my wings and things. Ill eat one for you brah
wow

Kangaroo? Damn Sylvester you might aswell broil you up some possum

KumaJG

wow

No. just no

The only thing exotic I had eaten were rabbit, duck, and lamb.

DominoKid

yooooo why did I eat so much of this bullshit back in the day

You feel bad before, during, AND after eating them. You can't even enjoy it and you can't stop :(

i only feel bad when i reach in and hit the bottom of the bag where all the hot dust and crumbs are.

then i tilt the bag up and pour that in my mouth.

RP912

Banned
Whats good with bison and duck though? I always wanted to try those as well. I remember my old classmate used to swim in her own drool at the thought of duck.

Kraftwerk

Whats good with bison and duck though? I always wanted to try those as well. I remember my old classmate used to swim in her own drool at the thought of duck.

Bison didnt blow my mind away that much. It wasn't bad by any mean though. The burger was delicious. This is mainly because I had bison AFTER I had experienced all the other crazy types of meat beforehand.
Duck though, when I had duck confit at this French restaurant
GMxuz.png

andthebeatgoeson

I hate people who want to make everything seem selfish with their dimwitted #3deep5u bullshit because they just had philosophy 101.
The worst is people who talk shit about people who volunteer or do charity "isn' it selfish though?!" No motherfucker, just because your lazy ass sits at home doesn't mean you can project your selfishness onto people who try to be productive.
It was like that one thread about the girl who went on mission trips to take pictures. People them rationalized that all mission trips less than 6 years were inherently terrible. Even started talking about Africans like animals : if they never learn how to go out and kill for their own health care, they'll be dependent on you.

Just stupid leaps of logic that only make sense in someone's head.

Got two of those hunger games tickets from work. They were running out near closing time, and the rep just said "here ya go"

...the fuck is happening on this page

Moris: Tell tiger thanks for the loot infos I tried getting back on with him but Destiny kept telling me to fuck off.

Yea we're straight,

Me glimmer su glimmer.

Destiny was great.

Gonna play TLoU in the meantime, 'Til NeoNiggas in spaces comes back to me.

EDIT: Cow's foot is amazing, not any of that country crap tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom