• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Ox Tails!
n6DZ7.png

Ya'll dudes talking about chitlins and eating dogs now? I forget which part of the cycle this is.

I checked out that Destiny beta and saw the potential. However, PS3 version = struggle life. At certain points my gamed chugged and the character models looked horrible when in town. It wasn't as pretty compared to the some of the videos I saw online. Hunter's double jump just makes life easier. Glide is just shit in comparison, but maybe it gets better with upgrades.

I'm not so good with FPS games, but the story has enough tidbits to be interesting. Combine that with a great atmosphere and plenty of distinctive voice actors I hope it's a good story. I'm kinda disappointed that Nolan North was doing the male player voice. He's good, but at this point his voice has been associated with so many projects that it's a distraction. On the plus side hearing Lance Reddick giving out mission details makes it feel fucking legit. Dude can explain how to bake a cake and make it sound like you about take on some serious shit.

Also, I wasn't impressed with the hair options when you create a character. Creating a black guy's face wasn't that hard, but hair options were limited as always. I couldn't even be bald. You can get a buzzcut and kinda of match the hair color to skin tone, but I couldn't rotate the character to see if that worked. Based on what I saw of in game models it would have probably looked horrible on PS3.

Silky

Banned
My grandad taught me how to make soup with them, and there's this meat market in Chicago that we always go to, selling in high amounts for low ass prices. I was cooking them today (expensive as fuck in GA) and through the entire ordeal I couldn't help but think about my grandad lol.

Carribean Jerk Ox-Tails are godlike too

God I hate going to this walmart by the motels, all the craiglist hooker congregate here. Last time I went one flashed me her diseased muff and ask me whats up. Im trying to get some antifreeze not lose my life

Crocodile

You can pick and choose what applies to democrats and politicians in general too if you want.

I'm assuming you mean the obvious fact that hypocrisy isn't restricted to one political party/institution? If so I agree, I just took an opportunity to mini-rant on a subject that had been on my mind recently. It's such a central aspect of their platform too :(

You guys ever had Ox Tails?

My grandad taught me how to make soup with them, and there's this meat market in Chicago that we always go to, selling in high amounts for low ass prices. I was cooking them today (expensive as fuck in GA) and through the entire ordeal I couldn't help but think about my grandad lol.

Carribean Jerk Ox-Tails are godlike too

erQFW.gif

considering all the stuff i've already tried, yeah i would try dog if someone cooked it offered it... i just wouldn't go out trying to find a dog chef or anything, just like i don't go around looking for chitlins or chicken feet.

know what's good? Turtle. illegal in thew US but i had it several times in the Cayman Islands.

Tokubetsu

I'm playing warlock come retail Destiny release because I can never support the most popular class in these games despite how popular and amazing they be. Also flowing cloth robe swag.

Also oxe tale is classic jamaican stape so yes all the fucking time. Throw that shit in a box on top of some white rice with cut up potatoes yes.

Speaking of weird meat;

When I was in Iran/Persia I had this thing called Kale Pache. Literally translates into "Sheep's head and hooves"

Linking pics in case some of you get grossed out;

Smile!!

the nickname for this dish here is actually called a smiley

list of things I've ate
kudu, springbok, buffalo, rabbit, warthog (hi pumba), crocodile(taste like chicken), cobra
theres more but I cant remember right now

RP912

Banned
TNA catching a cancellation OUT OF NOWHERE!..

It was bound to happen after a lackluster year and some change. Its a shame though because they started to come around with bringing back shit that made them awesome to begin with (six sided ring, more focus on the x division, etc).

Dereck

You know, that "did i get raped" thread is seriously depressing.

Basic biology really does escape quite a few on here it seems.
That depends, did you get your dick up? If so, and pardon my ignorance, I really don't think you've been raped. You might have felt dirty and maybe violated afterwards, but in that specific moment in the heat of the moment, psychically, I wouldn't say you were raped.

But again, I might be thinking way too simple now.
I can't

Kreed

The sad part about it is these same posters probably would have never made these stupid post if the victim was female (most probably would have avoided the thread), but because of lack of discussion about male rape victims they are clueless. Every single one of those posts are the typical victim blaming responses that female rape victims usually get.

caesar

Banned
The sad part about it is these same posters probably would have never made these stupid post if the victim was female (most probably would have avoided the thread), but because of lack of discussion about male rape victims they are clueless. Every single one of those posts are the typical victim blaming responses that female rape victims usually get.

Same thing when an underage student bangs a female teacher and the replies are like...
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom