• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting keys/mouthwash/random object in the fridge.

Throwing anything in the trash that you meant to keep.

Pour something in a glass without thinking about it.

That shit happens, go lay back in bed count to 10 and reset.

It always bother me when people have braids but they also have a receding hairline.

what about ...
vzr6HT9.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think I've mentioned it before, but my biggest pet peeve has to be being met with bullshit first thing in the morning.

I just can't do it. Can not do it.

There's work related, gottahappen bullshit - which I've come to expect and I can deal with. But being lied to first thing in the morning? Being the first person someone runs into mid-power trip?

It forces me to fuck you over.

Jado

Banned
To answer this question, it’s helpful to be under the age of 25, and thus know what a “thot” is.

I feel like this is no longer true with modern Internet and social media. There was a time between end of high school and myspace/FB (early 2000s to mid 2000s) that new words and phrases were getting away from me, but that's changed with Twitter, Vine, etc. (and GAF).

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Is there nothign else going on that worth being wrote about?

Expect to see more of it. I said this a few years ago, but now that Youtubers, Instagrammers and Vine stars are making BANK, everyone else is taking notice. More will be written about them and how they operate.

Just look how everyone is super LTTP concerning Youtubers and the gaming industry.

Slayven

Expect to see more of it. I said this a few years ago, but now that Youtubers, Instagrammers and Vine stars are making BANK, everyone else is taking notice. More will be written about them and how they operate.

Just look how everyone is super LTTP concerning Youtubers and the gaming industry.

I don't want to live in the world where journalists are trying to be the pewdewpie of blogs.

Late on this, but I had gator for the first time a few weeks ago and couldn't stand it. It's rubbery and greasy. Felt like I was eating someone's purse.

By the way, is people-watching a white thing? I was talking with the bae about it and he said he had never really heard of it in the black community.

...or are dehumanizing stares the black equivalent? :lol

DY_nasty

Late on this, but I had gator for the first time a few weeks ago and couldn't stand it. It's rubbery and greasy. Felt like I was eating someone's purse.

By the way, is people-watching a white thing? I was talking with the bae about it and he said he had never really heard of it in the black community.

...or are dehumanizing stares the black equivalent? :lol

I do it, sorta, now.

And many people do it for different reasons and call it something very different. Some do it for humor while others do it out of a survival instinct.

Same thing when an underage student bangs a female teacher and the replies are like...
images

Ya'll really aren't wrong and that thread is horrible but I'ma tell you the truth...

At 16-17 in high school, if Miss Jordan wanted to throw it at a nigga....well....
irQVWhjZzEQb7.png

Is that wrong? Yeah it is...but who's perfect? Other than SaintGAF that is
iBu6PxYycBjep.png

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Kind of sad the most professional article I read in a year was on a paranormal mystery site. Say what you will about the UFO crazies, but their shit be on point.

It's monday and they already putting that work out for besada

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863335

"OMG, she dressed up in sexy cosplay so i HAVE to oogle her!"

Some posters don't live in the real world. Dunno about y'all, and i know we make jokes, but when i'm in public and in a situation like that, i take one, maybe two quick glances, and focus on something else besides the scantily clad cosplay nearby. Because i have a shred of willpower and I also understand how to behave in public.

Its not fucking hard. Geez.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's like looking at the sun. Never directly. You glance and look away and get some mileage out of that.

harSon

Banned
Same thing when an underage student bangs a female teacher and the replies are like...
images

I get the feeling that a significant percentage of those who express such sentiments are Virgins. They're basically channeling their own desperation when analyzing these scenarios. Or maybe they're just flat out morally repugnant and I'm giving them too much credit.

Ya'll really aren't wrong and that thread is horrible but I'ma tell you the truth...

At 16-17 in high school, if Miss Jordan wanted to throw it at a nigga....well....
irQVWhjZzEQb7.png

Is that wrong? Yeah it is...but who's perfect? Other than SaintGAF that is
iBu6PxYycBjep.png

Yeah and most of the time those are mutual relationships anyways.

Some posters don't live in the real world. Dunno about y'all, and i know we make jokes, but when i'm in public and in a situation like that, i take one, maybe two quick glances, and focus on something else besides the scantily clad cosplay nearby. Because i have a shred of willpower and I also understand how to behave in public.

Even if you have no common sense, just follow this gif

wade-damn-o.gif

Unless you tryna holla, keep it moving.

And just know, if you tryna bag a broad at comic-con, you already lost
ir3bzyfxLAdrV.png

DY_nasty

meh. i've hooked up with ppl at conventions before

but then again, i didn't walk around with a camera aimed square at a woman's chest while breathing in my own smells deeply

edit: LOL @ mumei's powering up gif

Slayven

You know they don't have no skills and be like this. When seeting some animu live avtion titties.
untitled-15.gif

I think the dumbest shit about the whole social justice warrior epidemic is that you have all of these vehement "DIE CISHET SCUM" claims whenever opportune, yet on the flipside you've got those same people being apologists towards shitty behavior if they happened to be attached to said personality. The one that immediately sticks out in my head is that a popular Game Grumps tumblr that strove for the usual equal rights, yet when someone brought up "you know in hindsight, Jon [former co-host] was kinda racist" and their response was pretty much "yeah, but well, y'know..." with no real substance or counter argument. Don't get me wrong, tumblr has some hidden gems like character design, and even I'm particular to some of its humor, but it's really hard to take their pushes for equality seriously when you've got people backtracking on their militant attempts at "equalization" if it's suddenly ok if something racist / ableist / whatever has been done by their favorite Doctor Who actor or something.

I think the dumbest shit about the whole social justice warrior epidemic is that you have all of these vehement "DIE CISHET SCUM" claims whenever opportune, yet on the flipside you've got those same people being apologists towards shitty behavior if they happened to be attached to said personality. The one that immediately sticks out in my head is that a popular Game Grumps tumblr that strove for the usual equal rights, yet when someone brought up "you know in hindsight, Jon [former co-host] was kinda racist" and their response was pretty much "yeah, but well, y'know..." with no real substance or counter argument. Don't get me wrong, tumblr has some hidden gems like character design, and even I'm particular to some of its humor, but it's really hard to take their pushes for equality seriously when you've got people backtracking on their militant attempts at "equalization" if it's suddenly ok if something racist / ableist / whatever has been done by their favorite Doctor Who actor or something.

Ya'll should know by now tumblr and twitter are havens for fake outrage.

DY_nasty

Again, maybe I'm old fashioned but I really never saw tumblr as being more centered around a certain group over another. Always seemed like myspace run-off to me.

J10

Banned
Again, maybe I'm old fashioned but I really never saw tumblr as being more centered around a certain group over another. Always seemed like myspace run-off to me.

It's not. You only see what you want to see on tumblr, just like anywhere else. My dashboard is filled with comic art, Ria Rain, and recording studio photography. Anything else I have to actively go look for in the search bar.

FreeMufasa

images

I'll always remember the thread a few years back where a black high school student fucked his white female teacher. A lot of the posts were like "wow he's scum for seducing her" "damn now she has to lose her job". Almost the same situation when that black kid was photographed kissing his teacher and ppl went in on him.

Both situations had a lack of "nice....." Type replies. And this was a time where it wasn't too negative to say it

DY_nasty

i just knew free was permed holy shit lol

wb

edit: and i remember that thread. darkskinned dude with the dreads. played for the team and he posted the texts/pics she sent him

andthebeatgoeson

I'll always remember the thread a few years back where a black high school student fucked his white female teacher. A lot of the posts were like "wow he's scum for seducing her" "damn now she has to lose her job". Almost the same situation when that black kid was photographed kissing his teacher and ppl went in on him.

Both situations had a lack of "nice....." Type replies. And this was a time where it wasn't too negative to say it

i just knew free was permed holy shit lol

wb

edit: and i remember that thread. darkskinned dude with the dreads. played for the team and he posted the texts/pics she sent him
I remember. He was 'worse' because he posted the pics. Even though some will talk about the emotional troubles caused by that abuse, that guy was assassinated. Gaf can't handle two conflicting pieces of info at the same time: child sexual assault vs posting nude pics without consent. Let me see, which one can cause the most damage? Posting pics, of course.

Kraftwerk

Jandro, you O.K? Read your family post in the other thread. Hope everything is good.

I will send my warlord uncle to take care of that asshat slayven if it makes you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom