• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
That does even make you old bruh. Unless I'm old at 19. Niggas in OT admitting to not showering for 4 or 5 days. Shit doesn't even surprise me anymore.
breh had the nerve to say he has an office job, as if that shit makes it better

coworkers smelling that anus funk like
tajaxoe.png

Song came out in 2002. Don't feel like a 10 year song.
Daaamn... It really doesn't...

andthebeatgoeson

I'm not sure, but if you're getting dandruff pretty consistently after 1-2 weeks, maybe the flakes aren't actually dandruff but product buildup?

That happened to me a while back. Thought I was developing really bad dandruff, turned out to be the product I was using, while good in the short term, was actually leaving really flaky buildup in my hair if I didn't super thoroughly wash it out after a few days. Changed the product I was using and the product went away immediately.
But I only use it once a week. Just a little. Not sure of I should be using it more. I get a close cut, don't need to use it for the first week, and then I might use it once or twice. I definitely notice buildup if I use it too much. If I forget to shampoo right before I get a cut, it looks like Tony Montana is having a party on top of my head whole getting the cut. Feels slightly embarrassing.
I have bad dandruff too, so I try to keep my head shaved. adds +23 to your dehumanizing stares.
If I ever lebron, then I'm definitely going the Roc/Jordan route. Only way to fly. If you're hair gives up on you, kick that bitch first.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Product buildup is definitely a thing

I agree though... I got great hair. GREAT hair. But I'll shave it all before I start to look bad.

royalan

I know we just had a thread about it but how often do you guys shampoo? I only remember when my head starts to itch.

I do a lite cowash every day, just to keep some moisture on my strands.*

Every two weeks or so I'll do a thorough washing with a light sulfate shampoo, to clear out any product buildup.

*Sorry, I've been kinda big on this natural hair movement thing.

I dunno how I feel about AC and its lack of female characters in the next game.

I think I've hit the point where I'm just fatigued by the incessant negativity, lack of nuance, doubling down on bullshit excuses, and general hostility about my gender in video games.

Personally I have a multitude of ideas to fix problems like this but I'm a nobody.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As someone said in the original thread, I really can't shit on AC for their lack of diversity because they cover ethnicity that don't get covered that often. How many games can you think of with an Arabic or Persian lead? Not a ton.

J10

Banned
As someone said in the original thread, I really can't shit on AC for their lack of diversity because they cover ethnicity that don't get covered that often. How many games can you think of with an Arabic or Persian lead? Not a ton.

Prince of Persia

And that's it.

KumaJG

Why most games should adapt the create a character model. Solves a ton of problems. Customization don't need to be complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom