• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're tired, fam.

These 29 and 30 year old's are too tired to win games. They had such a difficult road to the Finals, it's no surprise they've run out of gas. These young, athletic Spurs are fresh by comparison. That's what I learned at ESPN today.

But the Heat damn near swept the East they had plenty of rest.... oh wait its E!SPN

Slayven

Enlighten me.

Once the Avengers went back in time, and Mockingbrid got mindcontrolled and raped by the Phantom Rider(not to be confused with the Ghost Rider). She eventually broke free, and they end up fighting on a cliff. I am not saying she let him fall to his death.

Mockingbird-and-Phantom-Rider.jpg

But she let fall to his death. They get back to the present and Hawkguy blamed her for getting rape and chewed her out for letting the Rider die. They eventually got divorced.

J10

Banned
So Whedon trying to break the rule of 3 huh

Nick Fury
Falcon
Iron Patriot
Agent Triplett

Rule of 3 obliterated.

Once the Avengers went back in time, and Mockingbrid got mindcontrolled and raped by the Phantom Rider(not to be confused with the Ghost Rider). She eventually broke free, and they end up fighting on a cliff. I am not saying she let him fall to his death.

Mockingbird-and-Phantom-Rider.jpg

But she let fall to his death. They get back to the present and Hawkguy blamed her for getting rape and chewed her out for letting the Rider die. They eventually got divorced.

Yeah, that is worse.

rvgXnPQ.jpg

Churches Chicken will be opening in Washington DC soon. And I just work down the hall literally from this spot. I said it before, but now I have some visual confirmation. Never been.

akira28

DC used to have Churchs, but they got ran out in the early 90s back when they were cracking down on crime and violence. They changed the Bullets to the Wizards too, but they still suck.

I did not know that. Doesn't bother me none, never cared for Dazzler.

But they kind of got a mutant Grave Jones in Frenzy.

1827520-frenzy_027.jpg

That's not mutant Grace Jones, that's Bishop's little sister. You sure she's not from Australia? :)

Grace Jones inspired Dazzler would have been very interesting. Especially since that pic almost looks like she's tag teaming with Storm on that guy. Sistas on desks!

That's not mutant Grace Jones, that's Bishop's little sister. You sure she's not from Australia? :)

Grace Jones inspired Dazzler would have been very interesting. Especially since that pic almost looks like she's tag teaming with Storm on that guy. Sistas on desks!

Funny. You know they gave Shard blonde hair......

Grace Jones Dazzler would have been fantastic. Nightcrawler is great where he is. Thank you Mr cockrum....

Edit: Slay beat me to it.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
rvgXnPQ.jpg

Churches Chicken will be opening in Washington DC soon. And I just work down the hall literally from this spot. I said it before, but now I have some visual confirmation. Never been.

Best biscuits in the chicken game breh.

im playing battlefield hardline, and although ive never played a new battlefield game, this is pretty good. Feels like a longplay of heat, with no deniro or pacino.

KumaJG

rvgXnPQ.jpg

I hope you know the quickest escape route, a nigga moment can pop anytime.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
XiaNaphryz, NeoGAF connoisseur of food, makes a rare apperence

Fixed. I cover the entire spectrum! I don't bother with higher end fine dining threads though as they almost always devolve into a bunch of squabbling over prices and portion sizes. Everyone can relate to fast food at least!

just to shit on KFC

That cause doesn't need any extra help from me.

akira28

Fixed. I cover the entire spectrum! I don't bother with higher end fine dining threads though as they almost always devolve into a bunch of squabbling over prices and portion sizes. Everyone can relate to fast food at least!

Greetings, from gourmand to gourmet. I'm a fan of your work.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

As long as you dont cover del taco items, were cool.

Slayven

Where do you stand on Five Guys?

XiaNaphryz

As long as you dont cover del taco items, were cool.

I post Del Taco threads if I find a new offering hilarious/ridiculous. I haven't actually been to one since college, and that was only if I was too poor for even Taco Bell on a particular day.

Where do you stand on Five Guys?

Entirely depends on the location, they are widely inconsistent (at least here on the west coast). The best one I've been at was as good as In-N-Out. But I've also been at a place that was no better than a strip mall Burger King.

Azure J

It is bad that I literally refreshed the tab with this thread in it just to see if spin or someone else was going to post that link?

zero_suit

I post Del Taco threads if I find a new offering hilarious/ridiculous. I haven't actually been to one since college, and that was only if I was too poor for even Taco Bell on a particular day.

Entirely depends on the location, they are widely inconsistent (at least here on the west coast). The best one I've been at was as good as In-N-Out. But I've also been at a place that was no better than a strip mall Burger King.

Is such a thing possible?

royalan

I'm compiling a playlist of older songs for a gathering I'm having soon.

And I've come to the conclusion that we as a society lost something special when Ying-Yang Twins, Mike Jones, and Collipark stopped being popular.

I mean, WHO makes Hip-Hop that serves no other purpose than to facilitate high-octane twerking?

I'm looking for a DIME
That's top of the line
Cute face little waist
With a Big Behind!
I need a DIME

They just don't make them like that anymore. Ying-Yang Twins lyrics weren't shit, but you can't tell me they didn't get the club hype.

XiaNaphryz

Is such a thing possible?

When you're down to just the change sitting in your car ashtray for the week? The struggle was real.

If you're horny
Let's do it
Ride it
My Pony.
My saddle's
Waiting
Come and
Jump on it!

This song is so timeless.

A friend was in Vegas a while back and Bruno Mars and his band were playing random covers. They broke out Pony at one point, lol.

I'm compiling a playlist of older songs for a gathering I'm having soon.

And I've come to the conclusion that we as a society lost something special when Ying-Yang Twins, Mike Jones, and Collipark stopped being popular.

I mean, WHO makes Hip-Hop that serves no other purpose than to facilitate high-octane twerking?

I'm looking for a DIME
That's top of the line
Cute face little waist
With a Big Behind!
I need a DIME

They just don't make them like that anymore. Ying-Yang Twins lyrics weren't shit, but you can't tell me they didn't get the club hype.

You're feeling that generation gap too, huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom