• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
COLLIPARK BUBBA SPARXX

BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN EVERYWHERE

I FOUNNNND YOU MS NEW BOOOOTY

Godamn shame what Bubba was reduced to after his first 2 albums flopped......but that that single was hilarious

hypernima

Banned
rvgXnPQ.jpg

Churches Chicken will be opening in Washington DC soon. And I just work down the hall literally from this spot. I said it before, but now I have some visual confirmation. Never been.

Where in DC?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Is such a thing possible?

oh man. They sell certain tacos for cents. But i think you have to be inebriated to properly digest them because your body fights them the whole way. They are radio shack of fast food joints. You seem them all over, but you wonder who actually goes in them.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
COLLIPARK BUBBA SPARXX

BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN EVERYWHERE

I FOUNNNND YOU MS NEW BOOOOTY

Godamn shame what Bubba was reduced to after his first 2 albums flopped......but that that single was hilarious
I still have this song in my library. Dat cop siren.

Hit the playa's club for bout a month or 2,
put a tan on it then see what it do!

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Damn what was her name

Truly the early to mid 2000's was a golden age for video chicks.

Now all we get are basket ball jumpoffs and the Ex-Wives of Atlanta.

I blame Flava of Love and that Brandy's brother show. That was the tipping point of quantity over quality.

RedSwirl

Truly the early to mid 2000's was a golden age for video chicks.

Now all we get are basket ball jumpoffs and the Ex-Wives of Atlanta.

I blame Flava of Love and that Brandy's brother show. That was the tipping point of quantity over quality.

Exactly what I was about to say.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Chingy - Typsy

Trillville - Some cut

Soulja came thru and changed the game. Everything was crushed when She Got A Donk dropped.

FyreWulff

You know, you can take this post as salt

But MS was fucking smart to shut down GFWL near the same time E3 would happen. People have already forgotten that they were just going to let both Halo 1 PC and Halo 2 PC go offline (within a month of each other!) and tell existing customers to buy a One and the games -again- just so they could continue to play online.

Halo 1 is only online because Bungie stepped in to host it. Halo 2 PC can't be saved in the same way, though. Now I'm racing to grab that Legend achievement before July 1

https://dankennedy.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif[/IMG[URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=837434"]http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=837434[/URL][IMG]https://dankennedy.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

jed doing his best Musfa imitation but he doesn't get temp banned like him

[quote="Kwixotik, post: 116483858"]What does he do besides smoke Snoop Dogg amounts of weed while remaining functional?[/QUOTE]

i forgot what it's called but he talked about it on The Champs podcast

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i've seen a lot of shit but one particular person on this site scares the fuck out of me

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Jkwon made tipsy brah

Oops. Memory failed me. Chingy was right thur.

22 Jump Street was hella average. It was funny in spots, but I feel no need to watch it again. Jonah hill and Ice Cube (mainly Ice Cube) were the stars. Channing can't act worth a damn...even in this.

The first one was way better.

Slayven

Throw some hands bruh
Punks jump up to get beat down.

Oops. Memory failed me. Chingy was right thur.

22 Jump Street was hella average. It was funny in spots, but I feel no need to watch it again. Jonah hill and Ice Cube (mainly Ice Cube) were the stars. Channing can't act worth a damn...even in this.

The first one was way better.

I only know Chingy from him being on an episode of The George Lopez show.

People really made a petition to get Jay-Z and Beyonce to comb their daughter's hair? smh

Sadly, yes they did. Because a baby isn't allowed to look like a baby anymore if she's rich and black. Even after being on a plane for who knows how many hours. I agree with Chrissle from The Read: if that child's hair was not naturally nappy, no one would have said a gotdamn word.

Slayven

Sadly, yes they did. Because a baby isn't allowed to look like a baby anymore if she's rich and black. Even after being on a plane for who knows how many hours. I agree with Chrissle from The Read: if that child's hair was not naturally nappy, no one would have said a gotdamn word.

The Beyhive roasted the woman that started that thing too. They found her goverment and all.

royalan

Good.

Fam, what do you put in your hair? I've never figured it out. I'm still using Pink lotion but I get dandruff after 1-2 weeks.

I'm not sure, but if you're getting dandruff pretty consistently after 1-2 weeks, maybe the flakes aren't actually dandruff but product buildup?

That happened to me a while back. Thought I was developing really bad dandruff, turned out to be the product I was using, while good in the short term, was actually leaving really flaky buildup in my hair if I didn't super thoroughly wash it out after a few days. Changed the product I was using and the product went away immediately.

Infinite

I get those weird dandruff flakes because of eczema. It's always good to see a dermatologist and have them reccomend shampoos for you if it's like a condition like mine.
It's also just that literally everything a black woman does to her self is always politicized one way or the other so much so that people feel the need to come for a fucking a baby. Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom