• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=864200

Denzel-Orbis.gif

I'm exhausted.

I know Rio wants in on one too.

I'd be happy to sit out for a couple (especially once we start doing the Destiny stream)

Man you know when it's actually time for the podcast (in about 4 months) it'll be the usual crew lol. Remember how Natural wanted in on podcasts and has yet to appear.

Though to be fair, I know Rio would probably show up if he's asking to be on it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Man you know when it's actually time for the podcast (in about 4 months) it'll be the usual crew lol. Remember how Natural wanted in on podcasts and has yet to appear.

Though to be fair, I know Rio would probably show up if he's asking to be on it.
To be fair, Moris had to resort to lowering his community's property value with various illicit activities for a while.

He seems adamant about getting those Amazon discounts and the PopGAF shades seems to have inspired as well.

Slayven

How Stephen A going to miss more days at work than the guy he talked about?

Moris just killing time until Stormfront calls him to the bigs.

cdyhybrid

Goodell let one of the owners slide after he got pulled over high off his ass on prescription drugs with $25K in cash and a bunch of pills in the car. He's probably afraid of punishing players as hard as he used to because they'll call him on his bullshit.

KumaJG

Stephen A taking more Ls than you...

That TMZ sent me to Natalie Nunn for some odd reason. Why the hell TMZ have a tag called "TMZ Black".

Time for a new BCT podcast. With ya boi included talking about this subject.

Finished cleaning up the website. Was gonna send out PMs about the next one tonight.

I know Rio wants in on one too.

I'd be happy to sit out for a couple (especially once we start doing the Destiny stream)

Been streaming some stuff, party chats can't be recorded as of right not. Been looking at a few work arounds. Hoping to get 3 folks for Destiny launch.

To be fair, Moris had to resort to lowering his community's property value with various illicit activities for a while.

He seems adamant about getting those Amazon discounts and the PopGAF shades seems to have inspired as well.

Amazon
money over everything.

They really need to spice it up over there, their shit is crazy boring for a racist podcast.

OT is *this* close to fucking imploding.

I swear, it's got to be reaching critical mass. GAF keeps struggling between the insular kinship of Community and the broader soapboxes of OT. I know we've been seeing some spikes in bans lately, but with how vocal the moderation's been on what you shouldn't be doing, I'm expecting a massacre in the coming months. It's kinda like The Day After Tomorrow, but with bish's face plastered over the doppler radar.

Can't be worse than SC

I went to Fla on a cruise with my lady. We had a good time but on the way back as we were packing to go we hear a knock at the door. Its customs asking " are you sooperkool?" I say yes and they take us both to a little holding area in the port. I ask them whats going on and they say that they have a warrant for my arrest for assorted random bullshit in Florida. I tell them that's not possible since I've never been to Florida before except for the few hours I was there to board the ship. They say that Broward Co Sheriff's have to pick me up.

So these clowns show up and art me off to the jail, meanwhile my girl is hysterical. So they book me and whatnot and I'm sitting in jail without a bond because the jude that wrote the order has to grant me one. The next morning (Thank God it was a Sunday when I got pinched), I go before a judge who can do nothing because he didn't write the order and I can't see the writing judge for about 6 months since the courts are so backed up. Go figure.

I hire a lawyer who after a few days gets me an expedited hearing with the judge who grants me a bond until the court date. That was 2k which normally would be no big deal but since I was just coming off of vacation I had no cash and since i had no family or friends in Florida no bondsman would touch me. i'm beyond pissed at this point.

My girl though is on her game though and circled the wagons. She gets in touch with my local bondsman hookup. I've been around long enough to know to keep a bondsman and a lawyer on speed dial and they manage to pull off a bond swap. In short, I pay my local guy, he vouches for me and the bondsman in Florida gets me out.

I get out go straight to the airport and hop the next thing smoking out of Florida and go home. Three months later I get a letter from the state of Florida saying they're dropping the charges. No apology or anything.

And that's not even counting the bullshit that went on during my stay in Broward.

FUCK FLORIDA!

I went to Fla on a cruise with my lady. We had a good time but on the way back as we were packing to go we hear a knock at the door. Its customs asking " are you sooperkool?" I say yes and they take us both to a little holding area in the port. I ask them whats going on and they say that they have a warrant for my arrest for assorted random bullshit in Florida. I tell them that's not possible since I've never been to Florida before except for the few hours I was there to board the ship. They say that Broward Co Sheriff's have to pick me up.

So these clowns show up and art me off to the jail, meanwhile my girl is hysterical. So they book me and whatnot and I'm sitting in jail without a bond because the jude that wrote the order has to grant me one. The next morning (Thank God it was a Sunday when I got pinched), I go before a judge who can do nothing because he didn't write the order and I can't see the writing judge for about 6 months since the courts are so backed up. Go figure.

I hire a lawyer who after a few days gets me an expedited hearing with the judge who grants me a bond until the court date. That was 2k which normally would be no big deal but since I was just coming off of vacation I had no cash and since i had no family or friends in Florida no bondsman would touch me. i'm beyond pissed at this point.

My girl though is on her game though and circled the wagons. She gets in touch with my local bondsman hookup. I've been around long enough to know to keep a bondsman and a lawyer on speed dial and they manage to pull off a bond swap. In short, I pay my local guy, he vouches for me and the bondsman in Florida gets me out.

I get out go straight to the airport and hop the next thing smoking out of Florida and go home. Three months later I get a letter from the state of Florida saying they're dropping the charges. No apology or anything.

And that's not even counting the bullshit that went on during my stay in Broward.

FUCK FLORIDA!

By "assorted random bullshit" you mean "being black and entering Florida," right? There's a lot of dumb shit going on here.

FUCK FLORIDA!
Damn that sucks. You should've sued.

Slayven

Finished cleaning up the website. Was gonna send out PMs about the next one tonight.

Been streaming some stuff, party chats can't be recorded as of right not. Been looking at a few work arounds. Hoping to get 3 folks for Destiny launch.

Amazon
money over everything.

They really need to spice it up over there, their shit is crazy boring for a racist podcast.
Do they drop the n bomb?

I don't know how ANgleus survives in Florida, he must use genjustu to look white.
The NFL is crazy as shit?

Nothing surprises me when you have that much money involved for so many people.

OT is *this* close to fucking imploding.
I'm gonna try and stop posting. You can't tell them nothing. Someone gave up the whole argument saying how race is made up so the concept of racism is stupid (paraphrasing). Oh well. I walked through the fire without getting banned.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

FUCK FLORIDA!

That sounds like a scam being run by the county. Fucking small towns do shit like that to outsiders to get the county money, the whole thing is crooked as fuck but it being Florida I'm not surprised.

Do they drop the n bomb?

I heard the first part of their interview with that kid who wanted a White Pride group at his college and maybe 3 other intros.

Never heard the Nword. Shit is tedious to listen to. No sense of humor...no emotion really. Like dudes, you hate a lot of people for lots of dumb reasons...start saying some shit.

I couldn't take their 'we need to celebrate our heritage, we're losing the country, anti-white this, white guilt that." Motherfuckers if that's what you want, mission fucking accomplished. You've been in that fantasyland your whole damn lives. Your media caters to you specifically without being demeaning or ignorant to your culture, your culture is de facto, you're represented in every level of government, you're seen at first impression to be more responsible/deserving of employment than half of the population off the bat without even getting into race, If you can't be happy with the amount privilege you've been enjoying thus far as a straight white male, just off yourself, shit can't get any better for you unless you find a time machine.

Slayven

I heard the first part of their interview with that kid who wanted a White Pride group at his college and maybe 3 other intros.

Never heard the Nword. Shit is tedious to listen to. No sense of humor...no emotion really. Like dudes, you hate a lot of people for lots of dumb reasons...start saying some shit.

I couldn't take their 'we need to celebrate our heritage, we're losing the country, anti-white this, white guilt that." Motherfuckers if that's what you want, mission fucking accomplished. You've been in that fantasyland your whole damn lives. Your media caters to you specifically without being demeaning or ignorant to your culture, your culture is de facto, you're represented in every level of government, you're seen at first impression to be more responsible/deserving of employment than half of the population off the bat without even getting into race, If you can't be happy with the amount privilege you've been enjoying thus far as a straight white male, just off yourself, shit can't get any better for you unless you find a time machine.
Nothing worse than lackluster hate.

Devo finally cut Slay after he got too fresh one too many times, his race baiting ways bled into the OT and we don't have a tourniquet.

At this point, GAF's relationship with race relations isn't so much race baiting as it is race-dropping-dynamite-in-the-lake-from-a-canoe-ing.

Village

FUCK FLORIDA!
Thats some ol' bullshit.

This exactly what I was talking about, the girl I'm with right now like " I want us to move to Florida in 10 years"

My ass is like NO!

What kills me so many of the folks claim to be progressive but when it comes to race, they claim not to understand.

Even the progressive are limited by life experience. The fact that (progressive) people haven't even grasped the definition of the words they seek to wield in such discussions is proof enough, imo. Best we can do is try to provide a least some information when appropriate and up to it.

Bjorka

Neo Member
I'm going too hard in OT. I might get banned soon.

Anyway, I'm sort of new here! I've been lurking GAF and this specific community for a while now.

Can someone tell me why it seems like whites increasingly feel they are victimized in the same ways minorities are? It seems like every time a discussion about racism starts, there are white people insinuating that, in the 21st Century, "racism" directed towards whites is as prominent a problem as racism directed towards minorities. What gives? That's clearly untrue. Just because you can't have a white-pride club at school doesn't mean you're a victim of state-sponsored racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom