• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Village hidden in the Trill.

ninjas_of_kumogakure__somethings__by_nelsonediazn-d5hphbz.png

Someone has to counter the swell of Dick Riding, Folks ain't care about him the last 30 years. They waren't there when Nigththrasher was on a skateboard.

dudes dont even remember night thrasher. like new warriors are a team without him

Slayven

dudes dont even remember night thrasher. like new warriors are a team without him
Dude was one of the best

what is the bct's thoughts on Fairy Tail
Love it, it realizes it is a ain't shit shonen manga and just rolls with it. Wish Naruto learned htat.
Damn, never even thought of it. Even in Japan, brothers can't escape having electric powers. They even got a whole village full of electric brothers.
"village full of electric brothers" kills me.

Kraftwerk

Went to see Lucy with some friends. I had a feeling it was going to be shit based on the trailers, but it was a $5 matinee so whatever.

The movie was indeed shit, but we laughed a lot due to the stupidity of it. So many cringes were had.

Anyway, while we waited for some other friend before the movie, we went to some alley to smoke a joint. This drunk bum comes and asks us for a puff, we say no.

He then points to each and every one of us and gives us a laber:

"you are an Irish n*gger"

:you are a Scottish n*gger"

"you are a jew n*gger"

Then he looks at me and goes:

"you are an arab n*gger. No wait, you are an Elvis N*gger" (I have impressive sideburns)

Then he runs away.

We just stood there in shock

What other black superheroes have electric powers other than Black Lightning and Static?

Thunder Fall
Shango The Thunderer
Volt (He often comments on being being a black man with electric powers)
Soul Power (can't even make this up)
Lightning
Thunder (Lightning and Thunder are siblings, and are the children of Black Lightning)
Black Lightning
Black Vulcan
Jakeem Thunder

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Thunder Fall
Shango The Thunderer
Lightning
Thunder (Lightning and Thunder are siblings, and are the children of Black Lightning)
Black Lightning
Black Vulcan
Jakeem Thunder

I dont think jakeem thunder counts

Thunder Fall
Shango The Thunderer
Lightning
Black Lightning
Black Vulcan
Jakeem Thunder

Oh snap someone turned Shango into a superhero? Are there any other African gods that are superheroes. I was going to write a movie adaptation of him one time. I forgot about Soul Power, but I thought he was just a character they made up for Static Shock is his partner Sparky legit too?

KumaJG

Thunder Fall
Shango The Thunderer
Lightning
Black Lightning
Black Vulcan
Jakeem Thunder

Every black ninja in naruto

Like to leave my culture and humanity as a whole a little something of worth from one of your nerdiest, fun-loving members of such a beautiful race are we!

Limitless in the Sun; no One questions fun - Nintendo number #1 -2-3-4 and 5 WORLDWIDE
2430448-3095897124-Bulle.gif

yooo July 22nd's GiantBombcat is 3 hours & 40 minutes

I looked up at my iTunes and saw I was 50 minutes in and had 2 hours and 40 minutes to go

what the fuck...what the fuck

Yesterday's was 3 hours and 11 minutes. What the fuck are they doing?

The Godfather = 171 minutes
The Godfather 2 = 200 minutes

July 22nd Bombcast = 220 minutes
July 29th Bombcast = 191 minutes

bruh

Kindergarten to prison pipeline?

Can I get a summary of Dy's kid story?

From what i remember, Dy was going out/taking care of a lady who was pregnant via some other dude. As she grew bigger, Dy's feelings changed and eventually Dy cut her off and left her to fend for herself. BCT could not believe Dy would abandon his son and perpetrate the scourge of single black mothers even though it wasn't his. The saga was elevated this and this happened

Slayven

Oh snap someone turned Shango into a superhero? Are there any other African gods that are superheroes. I was going to write a movie adaptation of him one time. I forgot about Soul Power, but I thought he was just a character they made up for Static Shock is his partner Sparky legit too?
African gods are alive and well in the marvel universe, they just don't mess with earth too much.
Thunder Fall
Shango The Thunderer
Lightning
Black Lightning
Black Vulcan
Jakeem Thunder
Does Thunder count? since her powers are mass based?

the little bit i've seen of it reminds me of a broke ass One Piece. and i'm not a fan of One Piece so...

i'm sure it will be on Toonami at some point.
A lot of people thought that. If you had continued, I think that opinion may have changed lol.

Fairy Tail is alright. Perfect combo of humor and action imo.

Village

The art style is seems hevily one peice inspired, but its better looking than one peice. Espically the people, oda's strength seems to lie more in character design rather illustrative exicution. Very varied characters but a lot of the details are bit sketchy.

I like the story of fairy tale more too

There are fuckton OP characters I just do not care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom