• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

The old wwe got away with so much.

The Rock taking about poontang and hermaphrodites, painted bressess, chopped peepers.

the good old days
ibb9KkxjeoMwQC.png

now we gotta be satisfied w/ them saying bitch like it's actually edgy
6Nr4K.png

I'm going too hard in OT. I might get banned soon.

Anyway, I'm sort of new here! I've been lurking GAF and this specific community for a while now.

Can someone tell me why it seems like whites increasingly feel they are victimized in the same ways minorities are? It seems like every time a discussion about racism starts, there are white people insinuating that, in the 21st Century, "racism" directed towards whites is as prominent a problem as racism directed towards minorities. What gives? That's clearly untrue. Just because you can't have a white-pride club at school doesn't mean you're a victim of state-sponsored racism.
Remember this is liberal Gaf weve been told

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Remember this is liberal Gaf weve been told

This is the shit I've been saying for years now. I'd rather deal with an upfront, blunt far-right racist over a liberal "i just don't see it" biased donthatemeformyprivilege humanist any day of the fucking week.

Village hidden in the Trill.

ninjas_of_kumogakure__somethings__by_nelsonediazn-d5hphbz.png

Someone has to counter the swell of Dick Riding, Folks ain't care about him the last 30 years. They waren't there when Nigththrasher was on a skateboard.

Village of the Hidden Mist could be cool, but then it's later stage Naruto.. so they sucked.

Black Kakashi Darui is that dude, though. Despite his boring ass fight.

Slayven

Thanks

Honestly, I'm not a big Richard Rider fan either. I read New Warriors. I remember his roots.

I miss Thrash too, man.

After what they did to Genis... runs in the family.

I'm going to pretend you ain't dogging my man Genis like that.
Genis never wore the quantum variety. Get on my comic game level
Village of the Hidden Mist could be cool, but then it's later stage Naruto.. so they sucked.

Black Kakashi Darui is that dude, though. Despite his boring ass fight.
He was schooling fools that took out armies and shit.

besada

Banned
Hey gaiz, white people get hiveminded too, us too!

Ugh I've been hating this "Us too" movement shit. Shit has been annoying because it stifles any type of discussion. Women sexually harassed in gaming industry, "us too!"…ugh like, fuck off you asses.
You think we're going to appropriate your music, your food, and your language, but not steal your oppression too? Pssh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom