• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP912

Banned
While rescuing Wesley from captivity, they asked him what he got locked up for and this fucker sarcastically says tax evasion. That was just in the first 5 minutes. Spend the entire movie winking at the audience for laughs.

Gibson as the villain is one of the few things keeping the movie from being total garbage. He should do that more often, nobody wants to like him anyway. The MMA lady has some cool fighting stuff to do, but she's not much of an actor. Antonio Banderas introduction was pretty funny, but his schtick got old quick. Harrison Ford replaces Bruce Willis, but he was his usual I haven't give a shit since 1985 self. Stallone looked like he's somehow aged ten years since the last movie.

Did banderas did the banderas.gif?

I just need to know this before my curiosity makes me want to see the flick. It's bad enough they did that tax evasion shit for the lolz. They could have done some shit like "what happen to you? "I WAS FROZEN TODAY"...or "where you been?" "you know catching trains and shit".

Also my favorite "This gun is bigger than Nino Brown"

RP912

Banned
Nah. Believe me, I was looking for it. I doubt anybody starring in this movie even knows what a gif is.

smh atleast on one of the xmen movies they had the juggernaut say "I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH" which at the time was a youtube classic.

I know Antonio got the memo right now the Banderas is hot on the streets by a fellow gaffer.

RP912

Banned
Lmao I remember gaming side wanting so badly for Antontio to come out during the sony conference like dude really gives a shit about video games. Bad enough he was struggling to pull up Sly Stone's picture on the laptop.

Slayven

Lmao I remember gaming side wanting so badly for Antontio to come out during the sony conference like dude really gives a shit about video games. Bad enough he was struggling to pull up Sly Stone's picture on the laptop.

That whole affair so cringeworthy

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Yea, I'm not even shocked at how Expendables 3 turned out. I had zero plans to check for it in theaters or on bootleg. The series missed out on why those old action stars were great, anyways. smh.

RP912

Banned
Like I said the only flick I'm checking for during this whole summer blockbuster struggle is the ninja turtles.

Even though I'm expecting that good ole Michael Bay minstrel show greatness :/.

harSon

Banned
Expendables 3 is terrible.

Movies tend to take a massive turn for the worst once you reach the third film of the series, and when your first film has David Zayas as a South American dictator, then I can only imagine what your third film is going to look like. Gore was pretty much the only thing The Expendables had going for it, and then they remove it?

I just feel bad for my man Wesley. Dude's got more L's than he can carry right now. His last few bullet points in life are Prison, Gallowalker and The Expendables 3.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sly, stop hooking up EVERYBODY.

All I want is an R-rated movie with Sly, Snipes, Arnold, and Dolph. idgaf about Ronda Rousey or Banderas or any one else. Carl Weathers is still alive. Get him.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Isn't that dude directing The Raid remake?
DgFqd4r.png

I just feel bad for my man Wesley. Dude's got more L's than he can carry right now. His last few bullet points in life are Prison, Gallowalker and The Expendables 3.
Goddamn when you put it like that

Its been downhill for Wesley ever since Halle revealed he beat her

RP912

Banned
Westley may have a L tattooed on his inner soul but I still love him as an actor.

Dude been playing Nino Brown for two decades.

Jado

Banned
I just clocked we got a lot of sonic fans here
Bruh it ain't been a good Sanic game in 20 years.

Coming from someone who isn't even part of the Sonic fandom, anyone who says there hasn't been a good Sonic game since the Genesis games is an insincere liar. A couple of the 3D games are good, and some of the GBA titles and Sonic Rush (DS) are roughly at Sonic 1's level of quality, 3 and S&K too depending on how you feel about those.

You know what I hate. When I send articles like that time one to my friends and they spit out republican talking points about how slavery was hundreds of years ago and anybody can make it in America and anything wrong with the black mans place in this society is self inflicted. Like how can middle class black people be so ignorant to the world around them in their own culture?? I feel like black ignorance to institutional racism is even worse than when it comes from whites.

This is what worries me about the growing Latino population. They're going to be a major part of whites becoming a minority-majority (less than 50% of total pop.) in a few decades. Yet a growing number are identifying as "White Hispanics," sometimes straight up assimilating into white culture and claiming to be more white than anythign else. Then there's some of them being really conservative; racist against blacks, darker Latinos and newer immigrants; and being all caught up in the bootstraps mentality while also highly unaware of systemic racism. Part of me thinks that they will just be the next Irish and Italians, once ostracized and not considered white, so that ultimately nothing will change much.

He made the right choice

I don't know about other states, but this is categorically wrong in NY. KFC here tastes so much worse than Popeyes.

tumblr_n9g0vpUG251toju29o3_1280.png

...well is she worth getting back into spider-man, y'all

Nah. It's decent, but not great. Slott needs some time to find his footing after Superior. He keeps trying to throw new characters in there like we give a shit - Carlie, Alpha, and now Silk - but the only one that's worked is maybe Anna-Maria.

Walking around Russia and the moon, I thought to myself, "Wow, this is a lot of playable space. How are there no loading screens between any of these smaller areas?" Then I see people bitching about there not being enough content after knowing there are 3 other planets to play on and I'm just like

TJSWBOd.jpg

If you're PVE only, you'll get mad bored.

Goddamn, what do you have to do to get a man so angry he hits you so hard your hat spins around?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm like... Seriously doubting if I'd ever be able to go full-civilian in America ever again.

People are so hilariously and happily in the dark about world issues when there's just no excuse in this day and age. And the typical American voter is more complacent than ever.

x Misogi

Electric Lady has a video now? I've been playing that nonstop lately

What's everyone's thoughts on Banco?

TAILOR MADE SUITS IN THE PARTY LIKE YUSUKEEEE

Trey

Man, get out of here!

It's a boring video. Janelle looks good but she kind of just hangs around and nae-naes every now and again. I think TI slides into the picture once or twice while randoms stomp the yard in the background.

If you're saying Electric Lady ain't the jam though, I'll fight you.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
The end of superior Spiderman sounds like such a lame resolution to such an interesting premise

But I guess it's expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom