• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
That feel when your paycheck is not what you thought it would be.

I'm at DefCon 2 family. 15 days of survival with nothino but my wits, charisma and dehumanizing skillset.

Slayven

devo 'found' a ps4 so i'm sure you'll come up with something

But Devo has the best super power of all. Being a luscious white woman in America. Being black in America is like a lifelong training arc, except you can't remove the weights to reveal your true power.

But Devo has the best super power of all. Being a luscious white woman in America. Being black in America is like a lifelong training arc, except you can't remove the weights to reveal your true power.

Nah you can reveal your power.....

You just gonna be perceived as the goddamn villain.

I might have to take the villainous role. At least for a lil bit.

Slayven

Nah you can reveal your power.....

You just gonna be perceived as the goddamn villain.

I might have to take the villainous role. At least for a lil bit.

Rio to be Moses Magnum confirmed

CsvynQB.jpg

You really are StruggleJC

It's a Damn shame having Slayen as a substitute teacher growing up, but I'm sure if you bite enough styles you can be the voice of a generation like Chingy.

Not Chingy lol

Rio to be Moses Magnum confirmed

CsvynQB.jpg

Not Chingy lol

Underrated villain. I'm cool as long as I'm not called the goddamn Hypno Hustler L-toting ass I'm aight.

You really are StruggleJC

It's a Damn shame having Slayen as a substitute teacher growing up, but I'm sure if you bite enough styles you can be the voice of a generation like Chingy.

This man just called you chingy. That's some straight milk bag to the face type of shit.

Slayven

Underrated villain. I'm cool as long as I'm not called the goddamn Hypno Hustler L-toting ass I'm aight.

This man just called you chingy. That's some straight milk bag to the face type of shit.

Yeah, dude was always a big deal when he showed up. Bodied the likes of Wonder Man and Colossus.

Damn not even 10 am, and folks already done caught one. We got to do better.

xnipx

You know what I hate. When I send articles like that time one to my friends and they spit out republican talking points about how slavery was hundreds of years ago and anybody can make it in America and anything wrong with the black mans place in this society is self inflicted. Like how can middle class black people be so ignorant to the world around them in their own culture?? I feel like black ignorance to institutional racism is even worse than when it comes from whites.

andthebeatgoeson

From what i remember, Dy was going out/taking care of a lady who was pregnant via some other dude. As she grew bigger, Dy's feelings changed and eventually Dy cut her off and left her to fend for herself. BCT could not believe Dy would abandon his son and perpetrate the scourge of single black mothers even though it wasn't his. The saga was elevated this and this happened
Lol
I should have known you monicas ain't shit. I was feeling some type of way and everything.

Village

Bruh it ain't been a good Sanic game in 20 years.

Its not 2031, also apperently after sonic 06 , peeps following sanic and them through the valley of death so, its not like it matters.

How you talking shit, concidering this attempt 4 with y'all?

All things concidered this is meaningless, its to early, its hot, and slay is still displaying levels of thirst not seen before in humans.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
From what i remember, Dy was going out/taking care of a lady who was pregnant via some other dude. As she grew bigger, Dy's feelings changed and eventually Dy cut her off and left her to fend for herself. BCT could not believe Dy would abandon his son and perpetrate the scourge of single black mothers even though it wasn't his. The saga was elevated this and this happened
Lol that's not even what happened. I know there's links. Bct ain't shit

J10

Banned
Wife told me the shit was ass especially with them breaking the 4th wall throughout the flick. They should have stopped at the first one.

While rescuing Wesley from captivity, they asked him what he got locked up for and this fucker sarcastically says tax evasion. That was just in the first 5 minutes. Spend the entire movie winking at the audience for laughs.

Gibson as the villain is one of the few things keeping the movie from being total garbage. He should do that more often, nobody wants to like him anyway. The MMA lady has some cool fighting stuff to do, but she's not much of an actor. Antonio Banderas introduction was pretty funny, but his schtick got old quick. Harrison Ford replaces Bruce Willis, but he was his usual I haven't given a shit since 1985 self. Stallone looked like he's somehow aged ten years since the last movie.

KsJrw7g.png

Spindashing redeemed?
I've been telling y'all the truth for years...

I wear this avatar because I'm forced to.

Y'all wear Sanic avatars by choice.
Hey fam, if it wasn't for Sonic I don't think I'd of gotten into gaming.

The series has had its dark days for sure but it's still one of my favorites.

Edit: J10, that tax evasion joke sounds good though lol. Other than that, I never really had high hopes for that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom