• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
v0OJm.gif

That shit spun around and landed back on the head of his dust cloud

Dat hat spin? Dat hat was like "fuck it, this is my time."

Me neither. Doesn't Sly hate black people? And Gibson? Fuck it, get me Danny Glover on the phone.

That hat 360 tho

Whelp, made it to China, and its hot as fuck here, but the double suite is the business.
Not tired at all though.

Village

Can't argue the logic. I swear Sonic fans and MLP fans are two sides of the same creepy ass coin. Some of the shit Sonic fans draw/post/make are creepy as thee fuck.
Some fans of everything are creepy.People are creepy.

As far as the middle part goes, sans creepy, there are simulairties. But that's a character archetype discussion.

if that's there excuse, they should probably just take out random PvP matchmaking, cuz dudes in the party are almost always gon rock 'em

not that plan on playing this game alone anyway buuuuuut

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The really dumb part about this is people are acting like stuff isn't going to be added post release. It's an MMO. There's going to be expansions and events.

Also I'm unsure why there is no ability to create custom setups for PVE vs PVP.
Arguable that the beta had more content than Titanfall too imo

Village

The really dumb part about this is people are acting like stuff isn't going to be added post release. It's an MMO. There's going to be expansions and events.

While I have no problem believing that bungie of all devs is adding post game content, destiny is an mmo? I thought it was this kind of mmo kinda not thing

FyreWulff

The customization does make it weird that there's no quick loadouts, but maybe they consider it just easier to let you access your entire inventory at all times in all modes.

While I have no problem believing that bungie of all devs is adding post game content, destiny is an mmo? I thought it was this kind of mmo kinda not thing

No matter what their marketing says it's an MMO and it has grinding.

The customization does make it weird that there's no quick loadouts, but maybe they consider it just easier to let you access your entire inventory at all times in all modes.

Eh I'd prefer something I can customize depending on whether I'm in PVE or PVP since they're two very different playing styles for me. Having to constantly switch up armor/weapons manually blows.

Mortemis

Banned
No way I'll be able to find time for a 6 hour raid, maybe if I tell everyone to ignore me on some weekend. There better be checkpoints and shit.

Yeah, some sort of loadout for each would be nice.

terrible ass idea

"we tested it with a top 'clan' and it took them over 6 hours to beat the raid"

alright, bungie

Top clan in-house? If that's the case the community will probably Sparrow-hop out of the map boundaries and clear the objective flags in a little over twelve minutes. This is the same company that would play round one versus a community team, lose, and then play round two of Slayer on Sandbox* and miraculously come from behind to win it all.

*Sandbox forge variant where Bungie's team's side had a teleporter that led them to an insurmountable death-fortress full of weapons and powerups.

It has RPG elements but Destiny is not an MMO. Calling Destiny an MMO is like calling Halo an MMO.

It's more like calling Halo an RPG.

Trey

I think the disconnect is that MMOs have tons of padding (grinding) through RNG methods and arbitrary quests, so people strongly associate those attributes to the MMO genre.

The doctors are saying that my Dad has beaten cancer. Really happy right now and hope it doesn't come back.

Really runs in his side of the family though.. most of the older males have gotten it at some point in there lives so there's a good chance when I'm 50+ that I might just get it as well.

Unless Ebola doesn't destroy this planet within the year of course.

cdyhybrid

The doctors are saying that my Dad has beaten cancer. Really happy right now and hope it doesn't come back.

Really runs in his side of the family though.. most of the older males have gotten it at some point in there lives so there's a good chance when I'm 50+ that I might just get it as well.

Congrats!

Fuck cancer.

Slayven

Congrats man

besada

Banned

Right on, man. Congratulations and love to your father. I lost my dad to colon cancer a little more than a decade ago. Fuck cancer.

Wonderful news Count. You can always think back on this when you're taking Ls with Deejay.

Congrats man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom