• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
coolest mexican?
tumblr_n7ctvxm2U11tt2jjyo1_500.gif

No doubt. Eddie's the best.

iZfXEd7inid4s.gif

ibgaLUaoLnwkt2.gif

The doctors are saying that my Dad has beaten cancer. Really happy right now and hope it doesn't come back.

Really runs in his side of the family though.. most of the older males have gotten it at some point in there lives so there's a good chance when I'm 50+ that I might just get it as well.

Unless Ebola doesn't destroy this planet within the year of course.

Congrats to you and your pops! You can tell everyone that he's the baddest man. he kicked cancer in the ass.

Gabriel Ingles? I think the dude is funny.

Lots of people like him, but I don't find him very funny. Seems like a cool dude though. I remember my dad watching him on the spanish language channel's stand-up show they used to have back in the day.

That daughter on the George Lopez show tho

She's 0% hispanic, hollywood always trying to fool me. Diamond Phillips, that chick, I was even questioning John Stamos back in his Full House days as a kid.

Slayven

Lots of people like him, but I don't find him very funny. Seems like a cool dude though. I remember my dad watching him on the spanish language channel's stand-up show they used to have back in the day.

She's 0% hispanic, hollywood always trying to fool me. Diamond Phillips, that chick, I was even questioning John Stamos back in his Full House days as a kid.

What about Erik Estrada?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Lou diamond phillips got me. He was in la bamba and stand and deliver. I thought that was proof as a kid.

RedSwirl

I really don't know how to approach this Sonic fan business.

I used to draw fan art as a kid (thankfully before people could upload that shit to the internet), I still buy the Archie comic, and Sonic 3 is my #1 game ever (not in terms of objective quality, just subjective enjoyment). For some goddamn reason on some level I feel a slight obligation to at least try out Sonic 2006 to see for myself if it's truly as terrible as everyone says it is.

But, other than the Archie comic, I actually haven't actively consumed anything Sonic-related since... the last Sonic Rush game on the DS? Maybe the attempt at Sonic 4 on XBLA. Like, I try to stay optimistic about the license's future, but I already distanced myself from the main body of Sonic fandom years ago. Basically I just buy a comic every month and that's it.

Fuck the dumb shit. I would drink her bathwater. You goddamn right I said it.

That shit's just weird to me. Like the proportions are out of whack. It's the opposite of skipping leg day.
You need urgent care quickly. That condition left unchecked may be detrimental to your well being. You ain't got cataracts or something do you.....?

You need to respect lil spook

When you bring me back on the podcast I will issue a formal apology. That's if you bring me on the podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom