• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You gotta have a curve man. Can't go from 0 to 100 like that.
tw1.jpg
Serena has the buildup.

Yeah I agree. I haven't dug that hairstyle she usually has and she used to give off a vibe that she plays for the other team, but I don't like to think like that. She can out rap all of the garbage rappers that are out today and rapping isn't even her main thing.

What's with that weird isosceles triangle in the middle? Makes it look fake.

Slayven

She is attractive but not my cup of tea. Never cared for that hindquarters of a Clydesdale and a chest of a 12 year old boy look.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
What made this especially funny was that I really had to think to remember Chavo's name. lol

the thing is, im not even talking about chavo.wrasslegaf knows who im talking about

i dont even know where chavo is. havent heard from him since tna

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
pay your rent or pay their rent?

paying my last month's rent on the room in the place place i'm at currently

dude subtly suggested/asked about raising the rent on me 6 months ago or so and i laughed so heartily in his face that the topic never came up again. i know these guys can't afford this place either.

Slayven

paying my last month's rent on the room in the place place i'm at currently

dude subtly suggested/asked about raising the rent on me 6 months ago or so and i laughed so heartily in his face that the topic never came up again. i know these guys can't afford this place either.

Do you look through craglist for the crazy folks to live with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom