• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Vivica A. Fox is in Sharknado 2. Glad to see her career is recovering.

r3fPldd.jpg

Catching up on Space Dandy, probably gonna try to finish Space Brothers after.

I tried to re-watch Attack On Titan on Netflix...and I couldn't. Doesn't stand up very well to repeat watches, just too many anime cliches that I don't like.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Catching up on Space Dandy, probably gonna try to finish Space Brothers after.

I tried to re-watch Attack On Titan on Netflix...and I couldn't. Doesn't stand up very well to repeat watches, just too many anime cliches that I don't like.

When was the last time you were depressed?

Have you seen Casshern Sins?

I flipped on SyFy one day and I saw Sarah Connor lookin like the damn crypt keeper in some struggle ass Battleship rip-off

James Cameron laughing his ass off somewhere, in a big mech in front of a green screen

J10

Banned
I flipped on SyFy one day and I saw Sarah Connor lookin like the damn crypt keeper in some struggle ass Battleship rip-off

James Cameron laughing his ass off somewhere, in a big mech in front of a green screen

Didn't she walk away with half his Titanic money? She can't possibly be hurting for cash.

andthebeatgoeson

Ummm something you need to tell us Devo?
I was trying to reverse search this, which is underrated for tech I use everyday and I landed on this:

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...n-lozada-left-him-when-he-lost-all-his-money/

“My thing with Evelyn is she reaped a lot of benefits of my wealth. And when it got tight, she chose to go a different direction. So that’s the problem that I have with Evelyn.

“Evelyn went on with her reality show and we all know all her relationships she’s been in since me. It hasn’t been about let me make sure Antoine is ok. So that’s a big difference. I dated Evelyn for ten years. In 1999…I signed my ninth deal in 1999. So she got to reap the whole benefits of the whole process.

“It’s tough when you take care of people and you make sure they’re good…their family…their daughters and then they just go left field.”

Not to offend any hoes but nigga, you can't turn no hoe into a house wife. You can't sprinkle 10 years on a hoe and make her turn into Michelle Obama.

Onemic

Whoever recommended Soul Eater, thanks. One of the best animes I've seen recently. It's also the only anime to ever get me to laugh. Is the manga good as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom