• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you see it.....
o9QWgHT.jpg

Furyous

I got fired from a cleaning job on my first day and first time ever cleaning apartments. However, they like me and will hire me part-time for other jobs they need.

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

Sandy Darity's stat about educated black men versus under educated white felons employment is the realest niggaest shit ever. Why in the fuck won't these corporations let me be great? I've gotten interviews in the past week by hiding my ethnicity only to get found out and not get the job.

I almost want to move to Portland. FUCK THIS TOWN, FUCK THESE CORPORATIONS THAT WON'T LET ME BE GREAT.

LOL at me getting a job because someone likes me. They don't know I'm an aint shit hall of famer. I feel the need to go punch someone's puppy or something. I need to reevaluate my life because they like me. I'm not used to people liking me. LOL at two other people being let go along with me. This was a $10 an hour job. I got to eat but gotdamn mad at the job prospects.

I'm venting but fuck it gotta happen somehow. I gotta flip this job into another job at the same time. It's 168 hours in a week and someone else will get this work.

Can I talk about the ratchet level of the supervisor chick? SHE PULLED OUT HERE TITTY AND BREAST FED HER CHILD IN FRONT OF ME. Then she had the nerve to hit me with it's a just a titty. First off, fuck your titty. Have some couf about yourself. Old hippie liberal white women give no fucks. Then the chick had the nerve to have her teenage daughter with her. A nigga start crunching numbers and using quick math and came to the conclusion this woman fucked a lot. Good jesus, I feel sorry for her husband and she was chain smoking. I am stunned, appalled and scarred. It feels like 400 degreez and this chick is breast feeding while cleaning apartments with no escape in sight for me. If this was a corporate environment I would've sent HR an email entitled PLEASE HELP.

With that said, she's the coolest manager I ever had minus the flagrant breastfeeding foul.

Would you work for 12 hours at $7 an hour? That's the decision I'm faced with as I multitask and try to get the flaming fuck outta here. Fuck this life shit, yo. I need a drink, a hug, and some good female accompaniment.

Trey

Would you work for 12 hours at $7 an hour? That's the decision I'm faced with as I multitask and try to get the flaming fuck outta here. Fuck this life shit, yo. I need a drink, a hug, and some good female accompaniment.

Depends on the alternative. Honestly I'd probably get on unemployment/welfare and try like hell to land a reasonable job.

Kreed

I can't believe that's real. They couldn't just show a disclaimer? I get not wanting to "honor" a murderer but that is some Home For Infinite Losers shit. So I'm assuming you can't watch Chris Benoit at all on their network?

If I had no choice sure, but you have some choices. For one thing, there are states with higher minimum wages.

FyreWulff

I can't believe that's real. They couldn't just show a disclaimer? I get not wanting to "honor" a murderer but that is some Home For Infinite Losers shit. So I'm assuming you can't watch Chris Benoit at all on their network?

It's not real. Chris Benoit isn't censored out of anything on the network, but you can't search for him and none of his matches are tagged.

Hello fam.

Just got back from a ten day vacation in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Damn it was hot down there. I tanned enough to get Wesley Snipes jealous. My dear little light skinned son got sunburned on his nose and cheeks. This is why I stay my ass in Cleveland. See, LeBron got it right.

Anyways, I finally got through reading all this nonsense. So, OT is stupid, Rio is on his grind, congrats to Count's father (fuck cancer), lots of Ls getting tossed around, and Devo is about to start one of those Oliver Twist theft rings.

So much fun.

Also, if you're a middle aged black woman, people in a elder care facility think you work there. No I don't have the keys to your mother's room, sir. I'm from out of town visiting my mother-in-law. Jeez.

I'm thinking about getting dreads. I'm a lil worried because when I used to have twists those things would start to ich like crazy after a couple of days and I tend to collect a lot of dandruff. I want dreads because I'm tired of leaving my hair the way it is and my afro isn't growing at the rate I want it (15 months and I only have about 3 1/2 inches) it looks no longer than it did back in January and I think dreads could help it grow.

Is there anything I need to know about them?

I'm thinking about getting dreads. I'm a lil worried because when I used to have twists those things would start to ich like crazy after a couple of days and I tend to collect a lot of dandruff. I want dreads because I'm tired of leaving my hair the way it is and my afro isn't growing at the rate I want it (15 months and I only have about 3 1/2 inches) it looks no longer than it did back in January and I think dreads could help it grow.

yeah. you need to know that when you get dreadlocks, you can't just undo it. you are legitimately locking your hair together. you can't just grow dreads then comb them out in a year...

have you considered braids? corn rows are a great way to grow your hair out!

yeah. you need to know that when you get dreadlocks, you can't just undo it. you are legitimately locking your hair together. you can't just grow dreads then comb them out in a year...

have you considered braids? corn rows are a great way to grow your hair out!

I've had cornrows on three occasions before, but never got any hang time

FyreWulff

Ok that's not as ridiculously bad.

there's a disclaimer that runs before any show with Benoit in it as well:

"The following program is presented in its original form. It may contain some content that does not reflect WWE's corporate views and may not be suitable for viewers. WWE characters are fictitious and do not reflect the personal lives of the actors portraying them. Viewer discretion is advised.""

When you see it.....
o9QWgHT.jpg

This fuckstick.......
First off, fuck your titty.

Goddamn. I woke up to reading that. And real talk, I know you grind hard so you do what you must. But always look for something better.

Anyways, I finally got through reading all this nonsense. So, OT is stupid, Rio is on his grind, congrats to Count's father (fuck cancer), lots of Ls getting tossed around, and Devo is about to start one of those Oliver Twist theft rings.

So much fun.

Welcome back. You damn right. Mom helped me out last night by giving me some pots and pans. So I cooked some read beans and rice with cornbread and ate like a champ.

I dumped my first girlfriend because of her constant use of slang. Don't get me wrong I'm not a grammar Nazi or anything like that, but her constant use of slang made me feel as if I was dating someone that was raised in the projects.

I've been on the internet long enough but I can't tell if this is a expert troll or typical Gaf Racism....

enjoy having your shit pulled and twisted every month

it also takes patience to get to the length im currently at

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not touching those threads but I bought that EA Access Pass because it's only five goddamn dollars, who gives a shit.

andthebeatgoeson

Eh, I would probably dump my girl if she talked like a valley girl. That Mikebreezy quote, on GAF, is probably racist. And unable to effectively communicate.

So, I don't gaf about the bachelorette show. Don't gaf about this dude, because the clip shows him almost in tears over a girl from a TV show. There's a lot of Ls just walking around this whole story. Apparently, this cat smashed really soon before she decided to pick the other dude to propose to her. Ignoring the whole idea of being on TV to let people see you 'live', I kind of feel he'll get slandered for a typical reaction of someone who is really feeling a date, smashes and catches feelings when they are let down.

From my experience, I've been upfront with girls or gotten heat for smashing without considering their feelings. And I would expect some drama from a woman if I showed up with another chick the day after I smashed. So, help me understand why this cat is called 'classless' or his admission is 'below the belt'? She got upset on that link because he caught feelings. She's dirty, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom