• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite

All hip hop radio is unlistenable.

Sway is OK, but he's kind of a sycophant and he doesn't really ask interesting questions.
No lies were told. I just find Charlamange in particular to be gross. Like he has the worse possible opinions.

Onemic

Why don't sistas wear the jersey dresses anymore? That used to make me hotter than July.

Look at that sexiness.

tumblr_li999qquqx1qfwshko1_500.gif

Mirah-carey-Jersey-Dress.jpg

Couldn't find the pic of the JS sister wearing her Lakers one.

It's because wearing jerseys as fashion(for guys or girls) has fallen off. That shit was early 2000's.

Furyous

Charlamange single handedly makes the breakfast club unlistenable for me

Cthagod asks questions people want to know. Fredro said Brandy gave him head so why is Charlegmagne not allowed to ask him. Guarantee Fredro wouldn't spazz on national television host live on air if they said the same shit.

Fredro took the L all throughout the interview but especially at the end when Charlemagne asked him if he wanted five minutes.

Why don't sistas wear the jersey dresses anymore? That used to make me hotter than July.

Look at that sexiness.

tumblr_li999qquqx1qfwshko1_500.gif

Mirah-carey-Jersey-Dress.jpg

Couldn't find the pic of the JS sister wearing her Lakers one.

Fuck NIck Cannon no offense.

mariah in the wizards dress will forever make me weak.

mariah_jersey.jpg

but i think it's good that we left that in the past along w/ the jackets w/ every team logo.

Did I mention I hate Nick Cannon? I'm with Nick tho. I'd go domestic white terrorist in her club. I'm coming through with that call of duty shit and just spraying everywhere. I'm hitting every orifice and SHE GETTING THAT WORK got dammit. Shout out to Nick for doing what all of us would in that situation. WE HITTING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT.

FREDRO IS A FUCKING CLOWN. Dude it's an interview on a nationally syndicated morning show. You can't take the time to answer a question about a video footage of yourself speaking Brandy giving head into existence? I wish social media existed back then so these fugazi tough guy rap niggas could get exposed. By the way, Charlemagne won this supposed beef by standing his ground like a G.

Stand what ground? Nigga says slick shit in interviews because he knows its on camera and he'll most likely sue the shit out of anybody if anything pops off.

Type of nigga to get hype only after he see security coming in highschool. Barkin behind a bodyguard ass nigga.

Furyous

Stand what ground? Nigga says slick shit in interviews because he knows its on camera and he'll most likely sue the shit out of anybody if anything pops off.

Type of nigga to get hype only after he see security coming in highschool. Barkin behind a bodyguard ass nigga.

To reiterate:

Fredro got brolic during the interview with Charlemagne. Charlegmagne got flustered at first obviously but then kept sending shots at Fredro and derailed the interview. Fredro's insistence upon not backing down cost them valuable time to reintroduce themselves to a new generation in new markets across the country but let's get to the real shit. Charlemagne then asks 43-year old Fredro if he wants to step outside and take five minutes. Fredro declines after the tough guy act.

Once again, this is an interview where interviewers ask tough questions the fans want to know. LOL at Onyx thinking The Breakfast Club would stick to questions they only requested be asked. NOPE! THEY LOST WITH THIS ONE. You say Charlemagne lost but there was no security between Fredro and Charlemagne. Onyx was mad that Power 105 doesn't play their records but Charlegmagne responded with something WE ALL THOUGHT. Onyx has new records??? They need to grind like Tech9ne and promote them shits. Ebro was right because that old NY guard is lazy.

These last few pages...and I haven't even peeked at OT yet.

Hope everyone's good, work's ramping up out here and we're about to have a few big things out. On the downside, Guardians of the Galaxy won't hit Japan for another month.

Any recommendations for PS4?

Aight, beyond the Ls taken by Fredro, raids in Destiny are going the MMO route. I'm down for some weekly raiding once it drops.

Most days I'll be on for the Nightfall missions too.

Young Magus

Revolving around the whole spoiler issue, the funniest/best part was this bit:

Then, as a means to comment on the total absurdity of people who have literally forgotten the non-spoiler they didn't think was a spoiler, complaining about being spoiled with information they've already known and forgotten - some mods went and changed thread titles to be Thanos-centric, including the Steam thread on Gaming side - where complaints were minimal, and even the complaints that DID occur were nowhere near as vitriolic or strenuous as the ones in this thread.

Jandro is the Ja Rule of BCT.

Damn Slay, why you gotta do Ja like that?

Also is Star Ocean 2/3 worth playing?

Revolving around the whole spoiler issue, the funniest/best part was this bit:

Damn Slay, why you gotta do Ja like that?

Also is Star Ocean 2/3 worth playing?

2 is hard on the eyes by today's (and yesterday's) standards, but combat/crafting are fun and you can sink a lot of time into it.

3 was probably the PS2 RPG is spent the most time playing.

Kreed

No lies were told. I just find Charlamange in particular to be gross. Like he has the worse possible opinions.

Most of his style (and most NY radio today to be honest) came from the Star and Bucwild show, although very pale in comparison. You're supposed to hate most of his opinions vs Envy and Angela Yee who play the "straight men" to his comedy routine.

Slayven

Most of his style (and most NY radio today to be honest) came from the Star and Bucwild show, although very pale in comparison. You're supposed to hate most of his opinions vs Envy and Angela Yee who play the "straight men" to his comedy routine.

Star and Buckwild, damn haven't heard those names in eons.

Kreed

Star and Buckwild, damn haven't heard those names in eons.

Star and his crew can't show their faces/voices on anything mainstream after screwing up their Hot97 and Power105 situations. I heard Star on a Combat Jack podcast a while ago. He definitely hasn't changed at all from what I heard there.

Slayven

Star and his crew can't show their faces/voices on anything mainstream after screwing up their Hot97 and Power105 situations. I heard Star on a Combat Jack podcast a while ago. He definitely hasn't changed at all from what I heard there.

I had forgot how dude went off the deep end

On Monday May 8, Torain, an employee of New York’s Power 105.1, made several on-air sexual and threatening comments about the daughter of Hot 97’s DJ Envy.

"Yes, I disrespected your seed. If you didn’t hear me, I said, I would like to do an R. Kelly on your seed, on your little baby girl. I would like to tinkle on her," the DJ said referring to an alleged videotape of the Chicago-bred pop singer urinating on an underage girl.

Torain also offered to pay $500 to any listener that could provide the location of the child’s school and made several racially and sexually charged comments about Envy’s wife, who is Asian/African American. “Oh yes, I’ll, I’ll come for your kids. I will come for your kids. I finally got the information on his slant eyed, whore wife. The information on his slant eyed, whore wife.”

What the hell was wrong with him?

Kreed

What the hell was wrong with him?

It was basically a "who could say the worst shit" contest between Envy and Star. Both were really immature with their beef and Envy could have caught some flack too if some of his comments were published, but Star stepped over the "final" line.

Power knew what they were getting with Star after all he did at Hot (making fun of Aaliyah death being his most well known incident), so they aren't innocent either. I won't be surprised when the Breakfast Club takes it too far either (and Ebro over at Hot).

I broke up with him.

It wasn't his fault and we sorted out the "space" thing. Ultimately with me getting shipped off, I don't think I'd be strong enough to maintain a long-distance relationship, and I didn't want to lead him on thinking I'd be strong enough to. It sucks, but I needed it out of the way now rather than make it too difficult on the both of us later down the line. It was our five-month today.

I know I'm still just a kid, but being an adult sucks.

Slayven

I broke up with him.

It wasn't his fault and we sorted out the "space" thing. Ultimately with me getting shipped off, I don't think I'd be strong enough to maintain a long-distance relationship, and I didn't want to lead him on thinking I'd be strong enough to. It sucks, but I needed it out of the way now rather than make it too difficult on the both of us later down the line. It was our five-month today.

I know I'm still just a kid, but being an adult sucks.

Keep you head up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom