• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I broke up with him.

It wasn't his fault and we sorted out the "space" thing. Ultimately with me getting shipped off, I don't think I'd be strong enough to maintain a long-distance relationship, and I didn't want to lead him on thinking I'd be strong enough to. It sucks, but I needed it out of the way now rather than make it too difficult on the both of us later down the line. It was our five-month today.

I know I'm still just a kid, but being an adult sucks.

You'll bounce back. Sorry to hear that all the same.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Great pinup artwork I know everyone here will appreciate. Need more stuff like this. I'll post the mildly NSFW one behind a link.

sDvk6ok.jpg

qfVibRg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wboeKIx.jpg (Congo)
LxTDmkO.jpg

pQyFLog.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/75EGWeW.jpg Nigeria

Furyous

This company told me to meet them at an address that does not exist. Niggas said meet me at this place that sounds similar to a restaurant in town. Then had the nerve to hang up when I called them and asked why no one was there. This woman hit me with the I said this word but not the word you're thinking. WAT??? When I google the name she gave me it doesn't show up but now I'm a bad employee for missing work?

Did I mention i woke up out of a deep sleep for this shit?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
what is going on in your life

is this intentional fukkery? you got the highest wtf rate of anyone here and that's goddamn preposterous

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I want to die. The Domestic Abuse thread and the lack of empathy makes me
i8WwnypIr3dSo.gif

Gorillaz

This company told me to meet them at an address that does not exist. Niggas said meet me at this place that sounds similar to a restaurant in town. Then had the nerve to hang up when I called them and asked why no one was there. This woman hit me with the I said this word but not the word you're thinking. WAT??? When I google the name she gave me it doesn't show up but now I'm a bad employee for missing work?

Did I mention i woke up out of a deep sleep for this shit?
What do you even do for a living my dude

Furyous

These last few pages...and I haven't even peeked at OT yet.

Hope everyone's good, work's ramping up out here and we're about to have a few big things out. On the downside, Guardians of the Galaxy won't hit Japan for another month.

Any recommendations for PS4?

Watch Dogs is all right for nothing more than $40. The economy is nonexistent in the game. However, it's fun in 20-25 minute increments.

GTA V is on the way but Destiny is a game people are hype for. IMHO, it's an expansive Halo with loot collecting in the form of Borderlands minus the need to constantly expand your backpack. The only issue is that the world seems dead compared to Borderlands. The game looks great and remember this is the first game in a trilogy.

Trials Fusion is great value if you need something to play.

Great pinup artwork I know everyone here will appreciate. Need more stuff like this. I'll post the mildly NSFW one behind a link.

sDvk6ok.jpg

Vince, I hate what you did to Bret but keep up your good work, lol.

fam I'm legit worried these fools better keep the border on lock just in case

And in my backyard. CDC/Emory better keep that shit on the lock

I'm sitting here at work listening to people talk about how the West concocted Ebola to bring down the blacks and also how God will not let them get infected. Meanwhile, this is where a cholera outbreak in Accra is being treated.

9873994491373_7714462739674.jpg

I picked an awesome time to move back home ...

Trey

GTA V is on the way but Destiny is a game people are hype for. IMHO, it's an expansive Halo with loot collecting in the form of Borderlands minus the need to constantly expand your backpack. The only issue is that the world seems dead compared to Borderlands. The game looks great and remember this is the first game in a trilogy.

Destiny 2 gets it right and has 60fps and matchmaking for all modes.

and is on PC.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

Probably field tech work or construction

I do something similar (pretty much show up to different job site each day) but I always confirm where im going before i start going there lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Probably field tech work or construction

I do something similar (pretty much show up to different job site each day) but I always confirm where im going before i start going there lol

man naw

between the other shit and dude talking about mad maxing his way out of town im just like 'get help'

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Furyous kinda reminds me of the protag from early GTA games

doing odd jobs and shit and getting screwed over by the bosses

breh will get his revenge at the end

probably will get screwed over by his best friend and end up killing said friend at the end

spoilers

Furyous

Furyous is on some next level fuckery LMAO

You damn right I am. I legit heated because I woke up out of a deep sleep and got up to wait for some dudes that show up. Dog I was in a deep sleep and just happened to wake up.

Let's see....

I do field tech work, construction where needed, freelance programming, freelance marketing plans, freelance finance work, freelance consulting, odd jobs, and whatever else gets me a check that's legal. Church friends got mad me for donating sperm but fuck them. I'm trying to get into voiceover work but it's hard. Paul Wall once said it best if them boys is cutting checks then I'm there. As long as they don't call me any variation of the n word or get on some tea party fuckboy shit then we cool otherwise they getting the hood pranks treatment. If someone eating I'm showing up to network and try to get on.

Gorillaz

"thought you would get me closer to (main villian) buy doing this job? I almost died out there WE HAD A DEAL"

"I know, Furyous....I know, listen sport, these things take time alright? alright. Hey go down town and meet up with X and remind him that he fucked with the wrong people in this business. Ok? I'll have what you need when you get back, oh yea take this special weapon with you, since it's a GTA game and we need to make sure certain heavy weapons or and odd items get used in it as well. "

*Furyous looks at weapon and just quietly walks out*

J10

Banned
That shock jock shit went to his head and and since he knows people aren't gonna check him....fuck it

Piss poor imitation of Howard Stern. He thought all there was to it was to just be a rude dick to people. He skipped provocative and went straight to unbearable asshole.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
man naw

between the other shit and dude talking about mad maxing his way out of town im just like 'get help'

Lmao my bad

That was the first.post of his I'd ever seen

Furyous seems like the struggle incarnate.

I hope you didn't tell your boss about that deep sleep shit

Kreed

You know, you people.

Like this stunning human being right here;

Misty Copeland in new Under Armor Ad

http://fashionreverie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Downloads192.jpg[IMG]

DEM CALF MUSCLES DOE

I am in awe of her body. As someone who has been a cyclist for 5 years, her calf muscle is simply insane. I need to step my game up.[/QUOTE]

I see I'm going to have to remind you crabs that some of us check this site at work. Just started a new job too so I can't be making a bad impression for the folks that happen to look at my screen as I'm getting my BCT fix.

Kraftwerk

I see I'm going to have to remind you crabs that some of us check this site at work. Just started a new job too so I can't be making a bad impression for the folks that happen to look at my screen as I'm getting my BCT fix.

It's...a ballerina.Don't see what's NSFW about it.

Furyous

Why are you guys mocking Furyous? Aren't you folk supposed to be united and whatnot?

You folk???

..... *CENSORED*

..... *CENSORED*

..... *EDIT*

Everyone here mocks each other. I checked your post history so it's all love. You see this:

NWS for you at work dudes:

And focus on calf muscles? Love who you want to love, be who you want to be because we accept people from all cultures and backgrounds. I see hope when I look at that picture. I see the world moving to a new era where we accept people eventually. Prince is the GOAT by the way.

For the record, Furyous is a peaceful brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom