• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Tequila for me. I've had some movie-esque shit happen to me while drinking Tequila. The smell alone makes me want to vomit at this point.

Yes. Every fucking time I've ruined my own night, it's been due to Tequila. Must be the weakness of all light-skinned broth as.

Furyous is good people.

KumaJG

That's Tequila for me. I've had some movie-esque shit happen to me while drinking Tequila. The smell alone makes me want to vomit at this point.

I love Tequila. Dark or clear doesn't matter. I don't really have a weakness, just bad an experience with vodka, specially blueberry flavor vodka.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How can I listen in on this thing live, if that's even an option?

for safety reasons, that'll probably never happen on the podcast lol

the neoniggers destiny stream should fill that void though

harSon

Banned
Tequila has always been there for me.

It used to be my shit, but I fucked up to many times on it. I fuck up on hard alcohol in general though, since self control isn't in my vocabulary when drinking, but for whatever reason - I just happen to fuck up worst when tequila is thrown into the occasion. Close calls with fatherhood, drunken fights, alcohol poisoning, waking up bloodied and disoriented in elevators across town, etc.

And fuck whatever motherland bullshit they gave me at that Nigerian party, shit had me smanging Precious.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Just never started. My dad didn't drink till he was 33.

Dunno, just never really appealed to me.

I don't drink much either

I'll have some alcohol in certain social settings but man I'm not about that sit at home and get drunk alone life yet. Don't have any bottles at my house

cdyhybrid

They are acting like they're just opening inboxes and not running some algorithm in the background on the photos in the emails.

Yeah, it's all automated.

Even with that said though...if you're really talking about shit that sensitive that this would alarm you, you probably shouldn't be communicating it through Gmail.

Yeah, it's all automated.

Even with that said though...if you're really talking about shit that sensitive that this would alarm you, you probably shouldn't be communicating it through Gmail.

People "slippery slope" the best shit on here.

Oh noes my lolicon, oh noes his cp.

I don't drink much either

I'll have some alcohol in certain social settings but man I'm not about that sit at home and get drunk alone life yet. Don't have any bottles at my house

Drinking by yourself is even less worth it. I've only done to pregame before I meet up with people.

Oh, and once when playing video games, which was actually fun as hell.

Reading the Infinity Gauntlet series

Why is Thanos so dumb?

All for the nookie man

Even when he creates the perfect woman, he's still trying to fight for Death. Simping on cosmic levels.

Now I'm on a Comic kick. I need more. Well I'm only halfway, but what should be next?

Gorillaz

Why is Thanos so dumb?

All for the nookie man

Even when he creates the perfect woman, he's still trying to fight for Death. Simping on cosmic levels.

Now I'm on a Comic kick. I need more. Well I'm only halfway, but what should be next?
Why does Thanos drop the cosmic cube all the time

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Why on earth is the raid 2 almost 3 hours long

Its been a week and im only half way through. Keep falling asleep or pausing to go do something else

cyborg009

Banned
I'm turning 21 this week and wanted to have my first legal drink. I really don't want to make it a habit since I know people who ruined their lives from drinking.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Why is Thanos so dumb?

All for the nookie man

stay away from civil war. fuckery of a high order

id reccommend the current new avengers series. its pretty good.

theres also infinity. they both deal with large scale cosmic business

hell, just ride the cosmic marvel wave for a while

royalan

I will not tolerate The Dream shade.

Man is an R&B visionary. I STILL slow-grind to "Rockin That Shit" like it's the first time I've heard it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I will not tolerate The Dream shade.

Man is an R&B visionary. I STILL slow-grind to "Rockin That Shit" like it's the first time I've heard it.

the dream is that dude (i'm no longer bitter about christina millian)

dreams-visions is JC's upstate ain't shit cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom