• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know firsthand that shit should never be released

moris wouldn't live through the night

Moris claims to have destroyed the tapes, but you know he's got that shit on his hard drive, waiting for the day he gets permabanned.

"If I go down, I'm taking those uppity negroes with me."

FyreWulff

Same here Esco. Every time people talk about certain mixed drinks I'm like "I know some of these words"

Also that Ganondorf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vfh3YpvxHQ

BuPr7w9CIAAYnyZ.jpg:large

it's like one of my japanese animes

^why do think no one has ever come at moris?

real shit

Some dudes used to get broke apart in the old NBA-GAF threads.

Also Perturbator + Diablo 3 runs. Getting these last few hunts in on PC before transitioning to PS4. I should do this on my PS3 character, but then I'd have to turn it on and level slow, no thx bro.

I dunno who said D3 should come out 2 weeks before Destiny tho. Q4 won't be as brutal this time around, D3, Destiny, Dragon Age, AC:Unity and CoD are the main buys.

I don't think it needs to be edited that much.........

This better be salvageble. If not it will be the second podcast that's been cut....

But the material in my opinion is so good.

Reading the Infinity Gauntlet series

Why is Thanos so dumb?

All for the nookie man

Even when he creates the perfect woman, he's still trying to fight for Death. Simping on cosmic levels.

Now I'm on a Comic kick. I need more. Well I'm only halfway, but what should be next?

Just saw this. I really enjoyed Alias, The Immortal Iron Fist and Daredevil (Bendis into Brubaker run is probably one of my favorites).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom