• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

He got the best WAG in the game right now.

All eyes on me.
28Mario-Fanny-1.jpg

Gorillaz

>Trying to get a point across that heat stans don't let things go

>entire thread misses said point

I think I might be basically done with the dead corpse of NBAgaf, friends

black culture, Halo, fighting games, Sonic, anime, wrasslin, movies, women, fitness...

anything

We haven't had a fitness discussion in a min
Immortal come back

Slayven

Wow destroyed everything. Extremely easy and hard enough to feel like you accomplish something.
And the hardcores hated that plebs could actually accomplish something.

They took progress crap from MMOs and "classes" to nearly every popular FPS still running and I'm pretty annoyed.

As someone who played them for different reasons, to see basically every FPS acquire that shit, ugh.
Does get annoying Especially if you don't play when it first launches and you are ass out while everyone got nukes and shit.

Soooo after almost 17 years the ole HS sweetheart hits me up with a happy fathers day and a pic.......while tempting......my situation is much improved compared to last year. nah bey. I'm straight.
They see you doing good and trying to trap you.

I agree. It was cute at first but I'm tired of leveling in shooters.

Sometimes I just wanna shoot. Hell, I just reinstalled Serious Sam last week.
Killing Floor is the shit, love it.

As a old school EQ player I will make one connection to modern games that people tend to forget. You know how everybody loves Dark Soul games because they are punishing. That was EQ as a MMORPG until Wow came in and changed what consumers expected. If you made a mistake in EQ you were going to die, lose experience (possibly losing a level as well), and then have to sneak around what killed you to get your gear back.
Yeah that is why I chuckle at Dark Souls. THey actually took the tutorial out of Everquest. So you just spawned ass out. No indicators over who gave quests, just you against he world.

cdyhybrid

Yeah that is why I chuckle at Dark Souls. THey actually took the tutorial out of Everquest. So you just spawned ass out. No indicators over who gave quests, just you against he world.

Don't forget these motherfuckers.

cEZGKwc.png
ZIydans.png
6MRgCUm.png

Mid-30s level mobs in zones for characters in the low-mid teens, just running around stomping the shit out of everyone.

Slayven

cEZGKwc.png
ZIydans.png
6MRgCUm.png

Mid-30s level mobs in zones for characters in the low-mid teens, just running around stomping the shit out of everyone.

I use to drag those sand giants to the docks, I was an asshole. Remember hugging walls praying you don't see shit while running to meet your friends?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
piped is putting it lightly

he ain't coming back to Cleveland tho, that shit is out of the question

Under/Over on us even making it to 10 lol

definitely under. a lot of the stuff was legal and if we were just gonna take a simple vb it'd have been done months ago.

how do you explain that to the wife.

U don't. U show her the text and let her see u delete that shit. U gotta understand I'm from a small town in South Carolina the kind of place where someone could go to a gas station and linger round long enough and probably get my number. Plus i still got the same cell number from high school. Had this number when Cingular wireless was still a thing

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

cEZGKwc.png
ZIydans.png
6MRgCUm.png

I use to drag those sand giants to the docks, I was an asshole. Remember hugging walls praying you don't see shit while running to meet your friends?

I remember being in zones and trying to kill as many mobs as possible before somebody would pull a train and wipe out the whole zone

Yup. Kithicor Forest, trying to get to the halfling city.

Better hug that wall hard.

lol thats why hardly anyone ever rolled halflinfs

U don't. U show her the text and let her see u delete that shit. U gotta understand I'm from a small town in South Carolina the kind of place where someone could go to a gas station and linger round long enough and probably get my number. Plus i still got the same cell number from high school. Had this number when Cingular wireless was still a thing

Damn nigga u ancient

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

I got my same number too, kept it from cingular. to At&T and now on Tmobile

Slayven

Throwback

Yup. Kithicor Forest, trying to get to the halfling city.

Better hug that wall hard.

Made my asshole pucker the first time.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
im gonna miss post finals nba gaf fuckery. but at least i got to endulge in rangers tears after the cup visiting certain areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom