• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I'm a lifeguard at a Florida water park.

ibsigQGD1S3cs.gif

The lifeguard staff have the codename "Canadians" for blacks. There are black lifeguards here and black management-level lifeguards (called leads). Never heard "Canadians" used in that fashion in front of any of the black staff. Hmmmmmm.

c'mon son
Canadians is my favorite code word for blacks.

Almost forgot...my lil bro almost placed in his first "physique" contest!

I kinda felt like he got cheated. Them and the "body builders" were supposed to be separated (in theory), but they threw them all together. Dudes were nextlevel roided and he stood no chance. :(

royalan

I kinda felt like he got cheated. Them and the "body builders" were supposed to be separated (in theory), but they threw them all together. Dudes were nextlevel roided and he stood no chance. :(

...wait

iouteJ04YEQNZ.gif

Slayven

If you fusion dance with your bro, all the women would get pregnant between your voice and his body.

Jado

Banned
Canadians? How?

I heard in Boston they call black people "Mondays"... as in "I hate Mondays." *wink*

Racist city. We should be hearing more fucked up news out of that place lately like with NYC, but I guess we don't cuz it's mostly white people. Hardly anyone to complain.

KumaJG

I heard in Boston they call black people "Mondays"... as in "I hate Mondays." *wink*

Racist city. We should be hearing more fucked up news out of that place lately like with NYC, but I guess we don't cuz it's mostly white people. Hardly anyone to complain.

Boston racism is covert, and mostly comes from the older inner city white people and sportsfan. We elected a black governor for 2 terms!

Can anyone join the podcast sessions?

Okay, better question: who do I have to kill to get on the podcast?

I'm "on" another podcast but our workload has slowed down so we're not putting out new content anytime soon

AfroMW beat yall to the punch..

I'll tell you guys what I told him. We have a roster of 6 people as is, but there are times where multiple people can't make it and in those cases we could use another person.

I can't guarantee these things, but I can try to get you guys on one in the future.

Afromw
Kraftwerk
Subzero

add me on skype: morisrasik

If you're gonna commit to be on it'd be nice if you had a mic and didn't struggle up the audio quality
Rio
and call from work...or the ER or from your phone in general, shit is just not reliable.

strobogo

Banned
Canadians is also the code word for black people for at least two of the tiny ass police departments on either side of my city. Which is much better than what you'd expect for small towns in Indiana.

If you're gonna commit to be on it'd be nice if you had a mic and didn't struggle up the audio quality
Rio
and call from work...or the ER or from your phone in general, shit is just not reliable.

I swear I will invest in a mic and other shit for whenever I get on again. You cats got recommendations?

ReiGun

Dreams sounds like y'all counselor and shit.

"I heard there was some young brothers on this podcast who need some positivity."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom