• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
vTfzcVq.png
@ these ending bedtime stories.

Angelus:
N3NKScq.png
"You couldn't go first?"

Hahahahahahahaha

Rio was on one. Jesus.

edit:
why are they making a worldstarhiphop film

Pure fukkery.

Almost forgot...my lil bro almost placed in his first "physique" contest!

I kinda felt like he got cheated. Them and the "body builders" were supposed to be separated (in theory), but they threw them all together. Dudes were nextlevel roided and he stood no chance. :(

my god your little bro is hot.

Aim_Ed

I know I don't post here much but I want to say that I really enjoy the podcasts. Whenever I see members of this community try to educate the intolerant fools on GAF I really appreciate it. Also, Rio's awesome, IceJJ hate is unnecessary though.

Keep doing what you're doing fam.

Furyous

Y'all need to get furyous on there

I'm too lazy for that and my apartment has shitty acoustics.

I'm running against the age limit in my church. Basically, you can't attend church with single students if you're 30 years old or over because everyone should be married by then. I'm not about to turn 30 but let's just say I'm over 24 years old when most people get married at the latest at 21. I all but told my bishop I quit if they try to force me to attend church with married people with kids. He's worried I'm going to go Angry black man on the innocent white church members that keep egging me on. I've had to pull a few superheroes out of the sky because fuck they capes. However, Furyous is a peaceful brand. I told him that I will respond appropriately to any negativity and that he should relax.

STORY TIME! (Fuck your wall of text)

Did I talk about the fuck shit that was the LDS youth conference in an area of Washington I'm not talking about? They had nine hours of church activities that started at 8 am.

That shit was like a sheltered youth camping trip. I was specifically told prior to entering "you should talk to people and try to meet new people that you don't attend church with". I get down there and these too cool for school ass motherfuckers huddled up afraid to talk to each other. I'm talking to people and they are shocked I am talking to them. I legit asked a few people after a minute, who they were. How dare I eat food near them without introducing myself and explaining my family tree, occupation, and age.

I said Hi to a woman that lives near another college town 10 minutes away and she hit me with the "no wonder I don't know you". I asked her boyfriend if he wanted to step outside of old school shit. He kindly declined.

Why was the dude who's house they let us stay in waiting up for me as I sauntered into his house at 3 am? The next day, I got so bored I walked 11 miles to a movie theater to see that new Batman movie. I may or may not have made out with a new associate I met in line because why not? I didn't get into his house until after 4 am because I was busy.

That was the single most boring thing I've ever done. I almost caught the fade with this black dude over his girlfriend on the last day of the conference. She was too fucking reckless. He and I had a gentlemanly discussion about this issue. The women were bad but it was like talking to someone with the personality of cardboard mixed with the worldly knowledge of a 14-year-old from back during the time I was a 14-year-old.

Onemic

well DY, I'm playing Xenosaga again. This time I'm taking this shit slow...and its already showed. Spent 3 hours and I'm still pretty much in the intro of the game on the ship. I've already begum seeing where I had problems during my first playthrough of the game almost a decade back. Never looked up(or even knew) a database existed that has all the creatures you encounter. Never knew of the specific stats for attacks and weaknesses for enemies, so when an enemy would take little damage I wouldnt really know what to do. Never knew about evolving or transferring magic from one character to another. Never knew about leveling up your tech skills....Usually always preferred to avoid battles unless absolutely necessary or when I had to because a boss would whoop my ass so bad I had to grind up in the room before it...

Shit'll be different this time. I can already tell that this game will be loooong as hell tho.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
well DY, I'm playing Xenosaga again. This time I'm taking this shit slow...and its already showed. Spent 3 hours and I'm still pretty much in the intro of the game on the ship. I've already begum seeing where I had problems during my first playthrough of the game almost a decade back. Never looked up(or even knew) a database existed that has all the creatures you encounter. Never knew of the specific stats for attacks and weaknesses for enemies, so when an enemy would take little damage I wouldnt really know what to do. Never knew about evolving or transferring magic from one character to another. Never knew about leveling up your tech skills....Usually always preferred to avoid battles unless absolutely necessary or when I had to because a boss would whoop my ass so bad I had to grind up in the room before it...

Shit'll be different this time. I can already tell that this game will be loooong as hell tho.
It does start mad slow. It's slow in general -cutscenes everywhere. For everything.

They will eventually hit a decent rhythm and you'll be given a LOT more to do. (xenocard is dope as fuck)

It is worth it. Absolutely.

I'm too lazy for that and my apartment has shitty acoustics.

I'm running against the age limit in my church. Basically, you can't attend church with single students if you're 30 years old because everyone should be married by then. I all but told my bishop I quit if they try to force me to attend church with married people with kids. He's worried I'm going to go Angry black man on the innocent white church members that keep egging me on. I've had to pull a few superheroes out of the sky because fuck they capes. However, Furyous is a peaceful brand. I told him that I will respond appropriately to any negativity and that he should relax.

STORY TIME! (Fuck your wall of text)

Did I talk about the fuck shit that was the LDS youth conference in an area of Washington I'm not talking about? They had nine hours of church activities that started at 8 am.

That shit was like a sheltered youth camping trip. I was specifically told prior to entering "you should talk to people and try to meet new people that you don't attend church with". I get down there and these too cool for school ass motherfuckers huddled up afraid to talk to each other. I'm talking to people and they are shocked I am talking to them. I legit asked a few people after a minute, who they were. How dare I eat food near them without introducing myself and explaining my family tree, occupation, and age.

I said Hi to a woman that lives near another college town 10 minutes away and she hit me with the "no wonder I don't know you". I asked her boyfriend if he wanted to step outside of old school shit. He kindly declined.

Why was the dude who's house they let us stay in waiting up for me as I sauntered into his house at 3 am? The next day, I got so bored I walked 11 miles to a movie theater to see that new Batman movie. I may or may not have made out with a new associate I met in line because why not? I didn't get into his house until after 4 am because I was busy.

That was the single most boring thing I've ever done. I almost caught the fade with this black dude over his girlfriend on the last day of the conference. She was too fucking reckless. He and I had a gentlemanly discussion about this issue. The women were bad but it was like talking to someone with the personality of cardboard mixed with the worldly knowledge of a 14-year-old from back during the time I was a 14-year-old.

Hahahah. Yo, what the fuck is happening here?

So you're 30 in a college kid church group, you went to an LDS youth camp and you wanted to fight a guy because his gf threw shade your way?

Furyous

Hahahah. Yo, what the fuck is happening here?

So you're 30 in a college kid church group, you went to an LDS youth camp and you wanted to fight a guy because his gf threw shade your way?

Nope, not necessarily. I said I am slowly approaching the age limit. Kid group implies that these are kids which is untrue. These were 21+ year olds I'm talking about. The guy wanted to have a conversation with me and we had a conversation. Throwing shade at me implies I legit cared about the young woman. She was annoying in a weird way so he and I had a gentlemanly conversation about her annoyingness. I don't fight because I'm all about nonviolence.

Him: My bad she's like that sometimes.
Me: I hope you realize this gets you legit fucked up outside of this church environment not by me necessarily. Don't let your woman get you worldstarred my dude.

Kraftwerk

Listening to the newest podcast episode right now.

Is it just me, or slay sounds like Mike Tyson?

First time hearing his voice. I have been working my way from the first episode. Only heard ep 1 and 2 plus the newest one.

• Episode #19: Dreaming of A White Egypt
Dream-Visions, Moris, Devo, Riovane, Angelus and Slayven talk Ridley Scott's Exodus, HBO's Jonah of Tonga, Ray Rice and Rio tells us a story.

Run time: 68 minutes 15 seconds

Click To Stream. Right Click To Save
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoyed the podcast.

"Story time with Rio" should be a weekly segment.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I almost caught the fade with this black dude over his girlfriend on the last day of the conference. She was too fucking reckless. He and I had a gentlemanly discussion about this issue. The women were bad but it was like talking to someone with the personality of cardboard mixed with the worldly knowledge of a 14-year-old from back during the time I was a 14-year-old.

LOL

PS4 brehs. Any of you run into this dude?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zASpRa6Nrw

Supposedly the best PS4 Destiny player during the beta (stats wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom