• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
z1ZVkU1.jpg

gb1q2rU.png

Slay, how do you take L's two days in a row. I laugh, but then I start to feel bad. It was as if Devo took over Rio's soul for that moment near the end of the podcast.

But damn it man Rio. You said it was bad on here, but damn I still can't comprehend it after you explained it.

doc-rivers.gif

JohnDoe

Banned
guy or gal? don't matter if they hate you; they want you or want something they think you got.....
Gal.
Tbh she got a bit comfortable around me one time but I never thought it was a big deal.

you dry snitching or besties with management ?
Neither one. I ain't no punk.
I never talk behind people's backs either because my pops taught me well enough that that shit gets you into some deep shit.

Silky

Banned
Someone's making a video game about slavery in outer space

Yeah, I don't think this is a good idea. Even taking racism aside, why would you want to promote any type of slave owning?

It really depends on how the game tackles it. Slavery's in our world history overall, and there are some games that handle the 'slave' angle (some games call them 'minions') well enough.

However this blurb interests me:

"The harshness of your Slave-Drivers can be controlled at each Labor Camp to determine the level of strictness on your slaves in the nearby area," the developers write. Hard-drivin' slavers will get things done fast, but the slaves also die a lot faster. The player also controls military units to destroy rival companies and put down revolts.

Reminds me of civilization the way this is described. Maybe a bit of Tropico too.

Kreed

I don't remember the exact quote, but I choked when Slayven said something like "I'd like to thank Big Brother Dreams for so eloquently putting what I could not speak."

I fell out when Slay asked Dreams to say "young bloods". That and "Jane Dro".

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yo

Anyone from NC that's between the ages of 22 and 70 HAS to recognize Dreams-Visions as the host of Quiet Storm from 107.1 late night rotations.

I keep waiting for dude to throw on some new school for the old heads with Halfcrazy by Musiq Soulchild followed by some classic Sade.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Yo

Anyone from NC that's between the ages of 22 and 70 HAS to recognize Dreams-Visions as the host of Quiet Storm from 107.1 late night rotations.

I keep waiting for dude to throw on some new school for the old heads with Halfcrazy by Musiq Soulchild followed by some classic Sade.

dude, i was waiting for him to put some dwele on.

JohnDoe

Banned
Yo

LMAO
I haven't even had the chance to listen to the podcast yet and I can already imagine what he sounds like.

Yo

Foxy 107.1 bringing you all the best adult contemporary and hottest R&B.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
LMAO
I haven't even had the chance to listen to the podcast yet and I can already imagine what he sounds like.
He got the kind of voice that would throw all trust out the window if you heard it on your girl's answering machine.

Yo

Lol yooo too accurate

Gorillaz

So dream is the voice of those quiet storm mix I hear starting at 8 on the soft music stations.

I enjoy the tracks you put out on there Dream, nice few blast in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom