• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

I just wanted to say: I love you guys. I was really on the verge of requesting a ban for a while. A combination of shit in real life and a lot of scum in the OT.

Them I found this thread. Has really been a great place to chill inside and talk with like minded folk. Appreciate it.

'wipes single tear'

What do you mean you guys?

KumaJG

JC, Jandro just said your mom look like a small horse.

Thats cold.

That cafeteria level of instigation.

Cops outside making an arrest and call drive by screaming "Free that nigga mane, free that nigga mane". Dude getting arrested is white. We Our Own Worst Enemy Mane.

Silky

Banned
Downtown Atlanta is pretty damn fun. Went to Centennial Park with my siblings and just enjoyed the weather. They were having some sort of concert today so we checked it out. Maaaan the women there, outrageous. Couple of cute dudes too.

We (fam) ate, danced and just enjoyed ourselves. Really good entry to the week.

Slayven

Fight me breh

mongo-horse-punch-o.gif

Furyous

I just wanted to say: I love you guys. I was really on the verge of requesting a ban for a while. A combination of shit in real life and a lot of scum in the OT.

Them I found this thread. Has really been a great place to chill inside and talk with like minded folk. Appreciate it.

'wipes single tear'

You requesting bans now? What was going on in the OT? I stay away from racistGAF. Wait, never mind. On a positive note, WE NEED A GROUP HUG. Somebody pass around some of that good stuff and let us all take a journey to the spirit world.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
You requesting bans now? What was going on in the OT? I stay away from racistGAF. Wait, never mind. On a positive note, WE NEED A GROUP HUG. Somebody pass around some of that good stuff and let us all take a journey to the spirit world.

crack ?

Blazing Saddles never disappoints

'wipes single tear'

gr8 day for me, brehs.

good, good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom