• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

I agree the videos are horrible, and I apologize that I posted them.

Honestly, I didn't post them to get a quick reactions or cause drama. I might sound like a sick bastard, but I enjoyed watching them get decked. Absolute idiots that deserve all of it for being racist fucktards.

I also didnt know that they are creating multiple account to spam their videos. Normally I wouldn't give them clicks. I thought this is someone else's account which has compiled their stupidity for the world to see.
It's not you. It's them. I wanted to see them get knocked the fuck out, as well. But I feel like shit after watching it. And giving them clicks. Fuck those guys.

And, no lie, I want them to get shot so this bullshit can end. But, that'll just put another in jail.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My guilty pleasure is watching IHOP/Dennys/Waffle House brawl videos.

KumaJG

I used to go to DrJays back in the day

Drjays was my go to place from 8th grade to sophomore year of college. Once I hit my junior year I stopped giving fuck about style/namebrand clothing.

This had me rolling on twitter.

BucawblIIAAyOuM.png

honest question: did anybody ever actually wear their pants backwards?

I'm kinda curious how someone went about doing this. Did your momma approve of how tacky you looked? How did you go to the bathroom? Did you have Kris Kross' entire discography? What about Kid 'n' Play? Did you know all the lines to House Party? How fine was AJ Johnson in House Party tho?

andthebeatgoeson

I'm kinda curious how someone went about doing this. Did your momma approve of how tacky you looked? How did you go to the bathroom? Did you have Kris Kross' entire discography? What about Kid 'n' Play? Did you know all the lines to House Party? How fine was AJ Johnson in House Party tho?

That was just the beginning of industries marketing and making money off of us. Oh wait, hip hop industries. Oh wait, after they used gansta rap and Easy E, and social conscious rap and probably a few other things, they pimped Kris Kross and TLC for some buffoonery.

I can't hate TLC but they got pimped the fuck out. Condom on the glasses, stupid clothes. Kris Kross got one album and used up.

Tangent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90yd2gUwfME

Some times, I see Chrissy Teigen and get so thirsty. Then I realize she ain't got no cheeks. But I might be able to make it work with her. She don't eat but 3 days a week tho.

Kreed

When I was in elementary school, my school had a "Kris Kross" day where everyone wore their pants and shirts backwards. It was fun for a one day thing and seeing teachers/kids all wearing their clothes backwards, but I couldn't see anyone doing that regularly.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
How the fuck is the Black Panther shooting
Namor the fair one and then putting the beats on him?
lol

edit: damnit, wrong tab. I'll spoiler just in case.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Someone in my neighborhood owns peacocks.

Was a funny day when they got out. Had no idea what the fuck cars were

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Did they give him an upgrade in this series (i'm catching up on comics now)? lol. Namor fought Thor, Hulk, and The Thing. Panther just Worldstar's his ass with no issue? lol

he flooded a whole african country? doesn't that just make him a hitler of the sea.

Yea....

For all of the praise Panther gets for being a badass, how did he let that slide?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Did they give him an upgrade in this series (i'm catching up on comics now)? lol. Namor fought Thor, Hulk, and The Thing. Panther just Worldstar's his ass with no issue? lol

Yea....

For all of the praise Panther gets for being a badass, how did he let that slide?

new avengers shit happened right after.

Slayven

Yea....

Black Panther got a powerup last year, he now has the strenght of every Black Panther before him.

LMAO @ niggas thinkin they gon make a Black Panther movie

if they ever did(which they wont), it damn sure won't have "black" in the title. "The Panther" or something safe

Gorillaz

they gonna kill him off in the start of A3 anyway

"him and his people at wakonva have done the world some good by taking the hit to thanos, thank god for that guy"

Kraftwerk

You know he probably fucking bad black chick right now.,

This reminded me of a thought that went through my head the other day.

It was so fucking random and bizzare.

Saw this gorgeous black girl downtown, holding hands with this white guy and laughing.

Instantly I got super jealous and went" Why is she with HIM"

I felt soooo bad about even thinking that for that second.

Slayven

Saw this gorgeous black girl downtown, holding hands with this white guy and laughing.

You felt bad for living as a Gaf girl age thread, you should. That means there is hope for you.

Order

At least you felt bad about it and didn't make a bitter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom