• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky

Banned
Shinobi PS2 is a killer action game. Easily in top 5 for me (DMC, DMC3, Bayonetta, NG:Black)

I've yet to play Revengeance and I don't really feel the need to play it.

Hell I don't think I'll be getting MGS5 anytime soon. Maybe like years later.

Don't let the MGS name put you off dawg. It's the best in the series since 3.

Probably the last great metal gear game too

Even though it only shares the name and a character only

Silky

Banned
Don't let the MGS name put you off dawg. It's the best in the series since 3.

Probably the last great metal gear game too

Even though it only shares the name and a character only

I love MGS, don't get me wrong. after Silent Hill HD and Neverdead I'm really skeptical about buying another Konami title.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Shinobi PS2 is a killer action game. Easily in top 5 for me (DMC, DMC3, Bayonetta, NG:Black)

I've yet to play Revengeance and I don't really feel the need to play it.

Hell I don't think I'll be getting MGS5 anytime soon. Maybe like years later.

Shinobi PS2 is my all time favorite PS2 game

Top 3 with MGS2 and DMC1 (and sometimes God Hand)

Gorillaz

Konami is basically a MGS factory at this point. They don't have much else.

I hear the Shareholders pray to a golden statue in the imagine of Kojima especially during quarterly fiscal reviews

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
That loss boss...

I think I'm one of the few that likes nightshade as well.

I do too but I understand why it's less popular

Shinobi PS2 is a classic because it assumes you know nothing and gradually trains you from the ground up. The level progression and difficulty curve is so expertly crafted in that game.(until the final boss lol)

Kunoichi(Nightshade) I feel sort of assumes you played the first game, and adds layers onto the simplicity of the first game's mechanics. So I feel it doesn't hold up well on its own independently. It's pretty much the opposite of the way sequels are designed nowadays.

FyreWulff

It's weird to comment on her skin complexion since that photo seems touched up to the point where she's become a reflective surface

and idk I can't get with all this skin color policing for these straight to TV celeb biographies. I mean I could sorta kinda understand the response to Zoe Saldana as Nina Simone, but I mean do we really want black people to be getting cast in roles based on where they land on the complexion scale?

If you're doing a bio pic, accuracy should be aimed for whenever possible. You don't see tanned white dudes portraying George Washington or jet-black haired olive complexion dudes portraying Edgar Winter.

Much the same way that type of casting would be mocked for changing who they were, casting someone who is way lighter than Elliott and honestly looks nothing like her seems iffy.

I listen to Joe Rogan's podcast on and off cause it's interesting at times and then he says something profoundly stupid....like middle school dropout stupid

G-Fex

I'll never get my copy of rising back.

That's the last time I ever lend out my shit.

Not that I have any friends now to lend stuff to but still!

strobogo

Banned
I listen to Joe Rogan's podcast on and off cause it's interesting at times and then he says something profoundly stupid....like middle school dropout stupid

The worst thing about JRE is when Joe says "We've talked about this on the podcast 100 times" and then goes on to fully explain and repeat that thing for the 101st time. Almost every show. I also think it is kind of weird how he always talks about "on the podcast" instead of just "we've talked about that" or "the show". And god damn do I never want to hear about pool or Quake ever again.

Slayven

Hold up, wait a minute.

I'm twins? I'm sure my husband will appreciate that.

Also, that I'm younger looking than the Olson twins.
Look in the mirror and say "go home roger".

Joe is one of those dudes that think he is smarter than he really is.

Kreed

Couldn't get Drizzy for harSon?

Maybe once Timbaland's actor is done with the Aaliyah film Slay can grab him for casting.

hwxMlLJ.jpg

http://www.thewrap.com/lifetimes-aaliyah-biopic-finds-its-missy-elliott-and-timbaland/

Trey

Hey. It's the only Marvel game people still actually play.

I have no idea, LEGO whatever probably has more UUs online than Marvel.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Xmen Legends 2(If we're allowed to limit it to one marvel property) and Ultimate Alliance easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom