• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>&quot;They killing you on twitter bruh&quot; <a href="http://t.co/hzGiZWcraA">pic.twitter.com/hzGiZWcraA</a>”</p>&mdash; Desus (@desusnice) <a href="https://twitter.com/desusnice/statuses/478364964215095296">June 16, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

image.php

Gorillaz

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>&quot;They killing you on twitter bruh&quot; <a href="http://t.co/hzGiZWcraA">pic.twitter.com/hzGiZWcraA</a>”</p>&mdash; Desus (@desusnice) <a href="https://twitter.com/desusnice/statuses/478364964215095296">June 16, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

somebody help this poor child

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Miami really had no business being in this series against the Spurs. Completely outmatched.

15+ point loss deficit in each finals defeat is fucking crazy.

Miami was up 22 - 6 in the first and got sent to blue shell hell

DY_nasty

Time to leave every nba thread alone? Not really feeling the whole 'espn school of analysis with numbers'.

in my opinion. ESPN talking points aren't how you discuss basketball "legacy" is the dumbest shit i've ever heard

you won't find two people in that thread now willing to actually discuss how parker consistently forcing LBJ to guard him broke the heat in the 2nd quarter and on even though he was scoreless. as soon as miami went back to trying other guards on him to allow LBJ to rest on at least one side of the court they got annihilated

Trey

The East is just terrible.

It's why I could go for a general playoff pool seeded by RS record. No more waltzing through a listless playoff lineup, and no more meaningless "____ Conference Champions" banners that the Finals losers embarrassingly still put up.

DY_nasty

It's why I could go for a general playoff pool seeded by RS record. No more waltzing through a listless playoff lineup, and no more meaningless "____ Conference Champions" banners that the Finals losers embarrassingly still put up.

East is gonna be a lot better next year. It was worse - much worse. Last year. And the year before that.

The Wiz can be a contender. Young (the stars are at leas) and balanced. When Wall can show up during crunch time consistently, then we'll have a team ready to go the the ECF on a yearly basis. We've already shown that we are a playoff team. Granted it's not that hard to be in the East, but at least we ain't bottom feeders.

Derek Rose needs to decide if the NBA is in his future. Should have stayed for that college degree.

DY_nasty

The Wiz can be a contender. Young (the stars are at leas) and balanced. When Wall can show up during crunch time consistently, then we'll have a team ready to go the the ECF on a yearly basis. We've already shown that we are a playoff team. Granted it's not that hard to be in the East, but at least we ain't bottom feeders.

Derek Rose needs to decide if the NBA is in his future. Should have stayed for that college degree.

Wall is literally incapable of guiding a winning team as a point guard.

Atlanta, Cleveland, Detroit, Charlotte, Boston, and Orlando should be significantly better next year. Toronto, Indy, and Chicago will be back retooled too.

and Rose can't even read

Wynnebeck

Banned
Knew them dudes couldn't tread water when it counted. Plus you know Kobe is at home looking at Lebron and his 2 rings like:

648-kobe.jpg

"And you thought you were gonna get a step closer to Jordan and I. Not this year bruh."

KumaJG

Wall is literally incapable of guiding a winning team as a point guard.

Atlanta, Cleveland, Detroit, Charlotte, Boston, and Orlando should be significantly better next year. Toronto, Indy, and Chicago will be back retooled too.

and Rose can't even read

I see another losing season for my Celtics tbh.

Yo I hate reading Skip Bayless tweets, he expects NBA superstars to be superheroes.

Onemic

Bron fans were so quick to make the tired old, lebron needs more help defense. Just give the dude the western all star team as his supporting cast already.

cdyhybrid

I see another losing season for my Celtics tbh.

Yo I hate reading Skip Bayless tweets, he expects NBA superstars to be superheroes.

You shouldn't take a single thing Skip says seriously. He is actively trying to say the most ridiculous things possible to get ratings for First Take.

ReiGun

That GoT season finale was perfect. Scene after scene of new developments and exciting conclusions. Except for Dany's scenes, but her story has been Ambien-tier television for the better part of the last two seasons.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
That GoT season finale was perfect. Scene after scene of new developments and exciting conclusions. Except for Dany's scenes, but her story has been Ambien-tier television for the better part of the last two seasons.

Havent seen the episode yet, but i hope jorah makes it to the main story soon. I never would have thought a sub story with dragons and slavery would be so damn boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom