• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I think VR might have a chance I see some shit that confirms I aint bout that life

VR_635x250_1402934346.jpg

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I really wish Anita would have dropped the second part of her new video, today, due to it going over some of the responses people are going to fall back on. People are going to jump on the whole, "but what if sex/prostitution/sex slaves were part of the narrative," and it seems like the next vid is gonna cover it.

Condolences, Gator

Sometime I see something on GAF and I just don't understand where all the rage is coming from. From the World Cup thread

Ghana have no defense, no goalkeeper, there midfield is either overrated and old or both (Prince, Essien, Muntari etc) There best player is Asamoah Gyan a player who never lived up to potential which is why he's playing in God knows where (I forgot he even existed).

Ghana barely qualified... they are the worst African team in this tournament.

I don't know where the rage is coming. I didn't realize losing to Ghana was that important to some US fans

DominoKid

Sorry Gata. I can't imagine going though that.

Condolences, Gator

Sometime I see something on GAF and I just don't understand where all the rage is coming from. From the World Cup thread

I don't know where the rage is coming. I didn't realize losing to Ghana was that important to some US fans

the hate is real. fuck ghana. yall aint knocking us out the world cup this time.

Slayven

They say Zendaya Coleman is going to play Aaliyah in a VH1 movie. If it was going to be theaters Chloë Moretz would have got it.

the hate is real. fuck ghana. yall aint knocking us out the world cup this time.

See, this is what I don't get, I don't see any hate for Germany when they've arguably taken the US out way more times than Ghana but somehow the team you made the mistake of underestimating and lost to twice has been the core focus of your World Cup campaign.

DominoKid

See, this is what I don't get, I don't see any hate for Germany when they've arguably taken the US out way more times than Ghana but somehow the team you made the mistake of underestimating and lost to twice has been the core focus of your World Cup campaign.

that's old history w/ Germany by comparison. of course we're going to be more pissed at the team that knocked us out of the last two tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom