• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be kidding me.

Storm of Swords
Break the oath of people supplying you with a sizeable army for pity pussy from the enemy brehs. Come on Robb. Not even gonna get into how Edmure is 0-2 in strategic decisions at this point

Gorillaz

Direct continuation to the first two original runs. Not made by the creators and eventually deemed as non cannon.

Donny got shot on his birthday, kidnapped while dying, regained consciousness in the escape helicopter, got thrown from a said copter, cracked his shell in the fall and was left paralyzed below the neck in a NY alley
when he again 're-gained consciousness and realized the shape he was in he said he wished he was dead

that real ninja shit
VWb1n.png

G-Fex

even if the slightest possibility that he was trying to scare him, it was stupid and it's on him, that's all on him. That young guy is dead.

Any of you had any weird run-ins with the police? I bring it up mostly from reading few threads about the police in OT recently.

Mine: I'm a systems analyst at a really small company. We work out of a house that's been converted to an office.

I was out on the fenced in lawn getting some fresh air on a short break, then saw 6 or 7 police officers a few houses down. I was like "somebody's bout to get snatched up!" then walked to the side of the office to throw something away. As I'm walking back out to the front yard I see someone looking over the fence right at me (due to the fences height I could only see shoulders-up on the person), then I hear "HEY! Let me see your hands!"

I realized then as I focused more it was a police officer who was pointing her gun right at me. I put my hands up and she kept the gun pointed at me until another officer came through the gate of the front yard and made me put my hands on my head and patted me down (he didn't cuff me.) They made me sit down while I was questioned about if I lived there, if I had a car, etc. Of course I'm super confused at this point lol

I had to explain I don't live there because it's an office. After a few minutes of answering questions they were satisfied and told me they were down the street because they had an arrest warrant for an "Indian guy who looks a lot like you" (um, I'm black...) According to them, when I was out on the lawn looking at them I turned, ducked down (I dropped my oatmeal bar) and walked away the second they noticed me. o_o The cop who was questioning me shook my hand and left after that.

I was pretty confused by the whole thing. I just shrugged it off and went back to work.

I get the feeling they said "Indian" in a lame attempt to hide their obvious racial profiling.

"If I say 'black', he'll get an attitude. So I'll say 'indian', and he can't say shit."

andthebeatgoeson

I want to see the same fury people had when Vick got caught. Seriously Tony just killed a young man and a couple of post are like "tony isnt a killer" "he tried to scare him he didnt mean it"
I don't know man. That's some fucking privileges to think it's cool to run into traffic and your ass won't get run over. On a dirt track. I can't comment on Stewart because I don't know shit about race cars but I can comment on the guy upset running towards the cars.

DominoKid

watching the video i really dont think tony saw him until late and tried to avoid him. kid is an idiot for walking up the track like that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I figured you would have learned after the peck situation.

That was the darkest timeline. I rarely back down from avatar bets though, harmless fun. Well...for most. I'm never making a pony av possibility happen.

RP912

Banned
Kel always getting the short end of the stick. It's a shame because he pretty much carried keenan throughout their careers.

Ed from Good Burger>>>>>>Keenan in anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom