• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, here's some others:
ncKryfO.png

67c2P3v.png

iJ2C1YD.png

EGoXmkt.png

FyreWulff

I meant between all 3 of those. :( I frequently get the "No more people in your area" on Tinder to the point that I just deleted the app.

Random question.. how big is your search radius in your profile settings?

I don't use Tinder because that app crashes like a motherfucker

The daily show has a podcast and the first one talks about one of their segments dealing with the issue sexual assault and how it took a month to do instead of 1 day

Jado

Banned
edit: That's some fucked up stuff. Who is this War machine? His tweets on HuffPo are dumb. I feel like I've heard guilty dudes say the bolded before:

"I only wish that man hadn't been there and that Christy & I would behappily engaged.I don't know y I'm so cursed. One day truth will come out"

Goes down hill before that actually.
Once you find out Naruto the child of prophecy not worth getting into.
Pre-Shippuuden is some grade A Naruto. After that it feels like a manga written by Tyler Perry(that's a reach lol)

I don't mind reading a few spoilers for stuff now and then, so finding that out
he was always meant to be special
has been the biggest bullshit ever. Plus learning that Naruto
is the son of the Fourth Hokage
. These things basically undermine the hard work and struggle we see on screen. Why do writers devalue all the stuff that came before with this fucking cliched nonsense?

This kinda means nothing now!

KPCD4FF.png

nnxLUmt.png

Trey

. These things basically undermine the hard work and struggle we see on screen. Why do writers devalue all the stuff that came before with this fucking cliched nonsense?

KPCD4FF.png

nnxLUmt.png

Naruto being the son of the fourth hokage has been a widely believed theory for the entirety of the franchise's existence. I don't know why it took so long for it to be officially stated.

The
recent son of destiny angle is terrible, though.

Village

Goes down hill before that actually.
Once you find out Naruto the child of prophecy not worth getting into.
Pre-Shippuuden is some grade A Naruto. After that it feels like a manga written by Tyler Perry(that's a reach lol)

I am gonna call bullshit on that one.

I am of the belief pre and post shippuden is the exact same convoluted bullshit , everything everyone complains about in introduced before they go on break. I am also of the belief, that many stopped reading/watching naruto for a while when that happened and then when they returned they realized how stupid naruto actually was and stopped watching.

I didn't because I like its brand of stupid and it didn't end up like bleach, but yeah.

KumaJG

Christy Mack was beaten up by her boyfriend who is a MMA fighter.

18 broken bones, a ruptured liver

jesus christ these pictures

might be NSFW

Why do people resort to violence?

edit: That's some fucked up stuff. Who is this War machine? His tweets on HuffPo are dumb. I feel like I've heard guilty dudes say the bolded before:

"I only wish that man hadn't been there and that Christy & I would behappily engaged.I don't know y I'm so cursed. One day truth will come out"

Being the son of the Fourth is kinda of assume.
Being the child of prophecy is a whole different beast. At this time in the manga dude is literally Jesus.

Rip to my boi Robin Williams :(

Edit:
I am gonna call bullshit on that one.

I am of the belief pre and post shippuden is the exact same convoluted bullshit , everything everyone complains about in introduced before they go on break. I am also of the belief, that many stopped reading/watching naruto for a while when that happened and then when they returned they realized how stupid naruto actually was and stopped watching.

I didn't because I like its brand of stupid and it didn't end up like bleach, but yeah.

PreTimeSkip(pre shippuuden) Naruto was hard working trying to over the stigma that was place on him. He was very relateable, which made the the story entertaining.

Shippuuden hits everything change. Naruto was sipping tea with the Nine-Tail Fox and using his chakra making him omnipresent. Dude was reviving people from the dead. Only reason to watch Shippuuden is for Itachi, Gaara and real nigga Madara Uchiha

Jado

Banned
That Robin Williams news is just awful. Posted in the other thread that I re-watched Hook a few weeks ago, because it had been years and it was one of my favorite movies as a kid. I still think it holds up. And of course he made Aladdin a Disney classic practically by himself.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

KPCD4FF.png

nnxLUmt.png

It was hinted
he was the son of the 4th all the way back in the original series. I admit that prophecy shit is bad but him being the son of the 4th was well done in my opinion.

Cat

Robin Williams? ;_; I'm crying right now. I don't think I've ever cried like this over a celebrity death. I just watched The Birdcage with him and Nathan Lane in it on Saturday.

Village

Edit:

PreTimeSkip(pre shippuuden) Naruto was hard working trying to over the stigma that was place on him. He was very relateable, which made the the story entertaining.

Shippuuden hits everything change. Naruto was sipping tea with the Nine-Tail Fox and using his chakra making him omnipresent. Dude was reviving people from the dead. Only reason to watch Shippuuden is for Itachi, Gaara and real nigga Madara Uchiha

While I do admit that later naruto.. ( espically now) got nuts, in good and bad ways.

I will say that description of naruto you have before the time skip is relatively the same except for he does that he does things that changes people perception of him. You know... story progression, like you can get mad at naruto for a bunch of shit the thing happening right now, sure. The fact that they keep pushing sakura for summer slam when she is not of worth, fine. Trying to be clever when instead you just made the entire government infrastructure of the leaf look like incompetent ass holes, preferectly fine. Progressing the narrative? I can't get mad at them for that. " But he is doing OP stuff" he is the son of two of the OG strongest people there and has a demon inside of him who from the first episode has been giving him super strength regeneration and a myriad of other powers. And from from the first part of Naruto he has been learning how to control this demon, I'm sorry where in the hell did you think this narrative was going? You thought naruto was gonna be well rounded and balanced considering all that, he isn't well balanced in the first episode. Dude gets stabbed in the spine.

Of course they are gonna progress the narrative, you know what happens when they don't progress the narrative for years at a time. Bleach, bleach happens do you want that. Do you want so much nothing happening that they have to insert filler arcs in between major plot points and when I say filler arcs I am talking about 10 -15 episodes dedicated to pure unrelated non canon bullshit. Not the few episode stuff that happens when naruto is walking to a village and makes a detour for 4 episodes for sheninagans. I'm talking about if naruto was going to fight medara and before he layed a hand on him, we cut to that time naruto had defend the leaf village from some other crap.

That is what happens when nothing happens.

While I do admit that later naruto.. ( espically now) got nuts, in good and bad ways.

I will say that description of naruto you have before the time skip is relatively the same except for he does that he does things that changes people perception of him. You know... story progression, like you can get mad at naruto for a bunch of shit the thing happening right now, sure. The fact that they keep pushing sakura for summer slam when she is not of worth, fine. Trying to be clever when instead you just made the entire government infrastructure of the leaf look like incompetent ass holes, preferectly fine. Progressing the narrative? I can't get mad at them for that. " But he is doing OP stuff" he is the son of two of the OG strongest people there and has a demon inside of him who from the first episode has been giving him super strength regeneration and a myriad of other powers. And from from the first part of Naruto he has been learning how to control this demon, I'm sorry where in the hell did you think this narrative was going? You thought naruto was gonna be well rounded and balanced considering all that, he isn't well balanced in the first episode. Dude gets stabbed in the spine.

Of course they are gonna progress the narrative, you know what happens when they don't progress the narrative for years at a time. Bleach, bleach happens do you want that. Do you want so much nothing happening that they have to insert filler arcs in between major plot points and when I say filler arcs I am talking about 10 -15 episodes dedicated to pure unrelated non canon bullshit. Not the few episode stuff that happens when naruto is walking to a village and makes a detour for 4 episodes for sheninagans. I'm talking about if naruto was going to fight medara and before he layed a hand on him, we cut to that time naruto had defend the leaf village from some other crap.

That is what happens when nothing happens.

But Bleach is better than Naruto, tho.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I thought Bleach was really good up through where I stopped. It makes me sad that it apparently fell apart after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom