• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaJG

Think you guys will like this.

BvAkCwZIcAAT8ei.jpg

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Whatever your opinion of social media may be, I think it's pretty great that it doesn't allow stories and occurrences like this to get buried

Malyse

Whatever your opinion of social media may be, I think it's pretty great that it doesn't allow stories and occurrences like this to get buried

Yeah. This was a nonstory for the big press. Thank God for Twitter, Vine, Instagram, ect for blowing this out the water.

The Adder

Banned
Was just getting the pulse on Moris' people at stormfront and was shocked to see they had a naruto thread.

That's been there forever. I remember paying that site a visit and watching them celebrate the lack of black people and the fact the main character was blonde haired and blue-eyed about a month before Kumogakure was introduced.

Never went back to see the reaction.

cdyhybrid

Listened to far more game soundtracks than movie soundtracks. Generally only check out movie soundtracks if they're done by musical artists I like: the last Tron movie (Daft Punk), Man with the Iron Fists (RZA), etc.

Game soundtracks that have really stood out to me (though I like a bunch): Banjo Kazooie, most of the Final Fantasy series, Chrono Trigger, Mega Man series, Killer Instinct, and probably a bunch of others I'm forgetting.

BHZ Mayor

That's been there forever. I remember paying that site a visit and watching them celebrate the lack of black people and the fact the main character was blonde haired and blue-eyed about a month before Kumogakure was introduced.

Never went back to see the reaction.

So how did they feel when Killer B got in that ass vs. Sasuke?

Trey

Another topic, do ya listen to Game/Movie Soundtracks?

Legend of Korra OST
Transistor OST (nearly flawless)
Bastion OST
Halo 3: ODST OST (really good. Halo 2 OST is best/most iconic soundtrack out of the series, but ODST stands out the most)
Tarzan OST
Lion King OST
Jet Set Radio OST

And a random assortment of Disney songs and licensed songs from movies (like that Kendrick and Alicia Keys joint from TASM2).

KumaJG

Here a small list of some videogame soundtracks I listen to:

Shadow of Colossus
Ni No Kuni
Demon’s Souls
Transistor/Bastion
Final Fantasy IX
Hotline Miami
Disney tracks

Malyse

Legend of Korra OST
Transistor OST (nearly flawless)
Bastion OST
Halo 3: ODST OST (really good. Halo 2 OST is best/most iconic soundtrack out of the series, but ODST stands out the most)
Tarzan OST
Lion King OST
Jet Set Radio OST

And a random assortment of Disney songs and licensed songs from movies (like that Kendrick and Alicia Keys joint from TASM2).

He speaks truth.

Oh I can say Disney? Cause all the Disney. All of it. Yes that too.

Kreed

Finished all 5 seasons of the Wire. Overall I enjoyed the show minus a couple of the characters added in season 4 at the expense of better characters in Season 3 and how Season 5 was wrapped up. But I think it would have enjoyed the show better if I had just watched it vs reacting to the hype given to the show in the thread after Slayven said he had never seen it because it raised my expectations too high.

Trey

Finished all 5 seasons of the Wire. Overall I enjoyed the show minus a couple of the characters added in season 4 at the expense of better characters in Season 3 and how Season 5 was wrapped up. But I think it would have enjoyed the show better if I had just watched it vs reacting to the hype given to the show in the thread after Slayven said he had never seen it because it raised my expectations too high.

GOAT.

Young Magus

The game/anime soundtracks I have on rotation are:

Chrono Cross
Anything Shin Megami Tensei
Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Bebop
Anything Motoi Sakuraba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom