• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

salty ghanians on my timeline

giphy.gif

andthebeatgoeson

Wii U is still the second largest install base of this generation

think about that

even with it's sales
Console gaming is booty butt cheeks. Steam back log, some Nintendo games and I'll ride this out with my PC. I'm okay with a few more devs dying while they figure this shit out. It sucks but with stupid shit like, 'continue to develop for PSP, wii and not wii u', you just come to understand that this gen and this industry is drunk.

Spinluck

Now get them to buy games. Thats the trick.

No one but Nintendo fans are buying the Wii U at this point, if you don't care about Nintendo games you won't buy one. It's not really a viable platform for 3rd party.

Meanwhile, everyone with a spare $400 are buying PS4s. Wonder when that will finally slow down, the big system sellers aren't even out yet.

FyreWulff

No one but Nintendo fans are buying the Wii U at this point, if you don't care about Nintendo games you won't buy one. It's not really a viable platform for 3rd party.

Meanwhile, everyone with a spare $400 are buying PS4s. Wonder when that will finally slow down, the big system sellers aren't even out yet.

PS4s are constantly in stock now. It's slowing down already. And went over like a lead balloon in Japan.

To even further the wut, the Wii U is the largest install base next gen console in Japan still. Expect to see Japanese developers releasing PS3 titles for a long time.

Spinluck

PS4s are constantly in stock now. It's slowing down already. And went over like a lead balloon in Japan.

To even further the wut, the Wii U is the largest install base next gen console in Japan still. Expect to see Japanese developers releasing PS3 titles for a long time.

I'm ok with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom