• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished Clash of Kings

Theon just might be neck and neck with Sansa for dumbest character. Seriously, this nigga has been taking L's for the entire novel.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I know this is pretty irrelevant. But Ethiopian girls are my weakness. Need to date moarrr. Gonna order some mail order brides now.

cdyhybrid

I know it's late for you non-West-Coasters, but Ta-Nehisi Coates is going to be on The Colbert Report (starting now on the West Coast) to discuss his case for reparations article.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

I didn't even know there were slavery deniers....

Finished Clash of Kings

Theon just might be neck and neck with Sansa for dumbest character. Seriously, this nigga has been taking L's for the entire novel.

I think both their stupidity comes from them not admitting to themselves that they were raised Starks (or Stark retainers) and come from a place where people weren't trying to kill or mutilate you for no damn reason but they can. All the Stark kids except maybe arya are too damn nice.... just binged the whole series and thats what I got out of it. Starks are way out of their depth anywhere away from home

BHZ Mayor

So, I got up to the last available episode of Hunter X Hunter and decided to read up on what was left.
That might just be the most weaksauce conclusion I've ever seen.

9 years to write
dying from nuke poisoning

So, I got up to the last available episode of Hunter X Hunter and decided to read up on what was left.
That might just be the most weaksauce conclusion I've ever seen.

9 years to write
dying from nuke poisoning
Oof, good thing you didn't mention anything else there when I was dumb enough to read the spoiler. I haven't read the manga, but that seemed pretty obvious from the last episode, at least. Definitely seems like an anti-climactic end to that arc, though.

that wacko with the legendary space moors thread reminded me of a crazier version of this guy

narcisse-mo.jpeg

Slayven

I was just thinking this after seeing that slavery denier thread, except replace bet with bed.

If we're talking about posters to keep an eye on, that would be one of them.

I seen Obama presidency deniers, I seen holocaust deniers, and i seen 9/11 deniers. But I never ever, ever ever ever ever seen slavery deniers. Thats pretty much one of the few things racists and non racists can agree on.

Zeus Molecules

I like how that thread doesn't even belong to a subforum anymore, and doesn't even show as locked.

It just is

Obviously Gaf is trying to erase it as part of the overall conspiracy.....

or its just so embarrassing and weird its better off in Gaf Limbo.

Kreed

I seen Obama presidency deniers, I seen holocaust deniers, and i seen 9/11 deniers. But I never ever, ever ever ever ever seen slavery deniers. Thats pretty much one of the few things racists and non racists can agree on.

I would not be surprised if he has a couple of "don't tread on me" flags at his house.

Finished Clash of Kings

If the ending of Season 4 has any foreshadow, the Stark House is coming back. So I'm still away from the Red Wedding in Book 3, but I'm reading chapters into Season 4 (TV). So we need to hurry up can get a move on with this in the book so I can finish it. Theon had no common sense and wanted to do too much too fast. But he was the reason why the Boltons had an easier time in getting the North. Robb was gonna die either way, but some of his people could have put up a fight holding Winterfell. But ultimately, fuck Theon. He deserves everything coming to him. He is bitch nigga personified.

I'm shocked that thread lasted as long as it did.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

Word to this. I don't think I've ever seen a slavery denier anywhere (on or offline). Lol.

Holocaust deniers are a special type of stupid.

Zeus Molecules

If the ending of Season 4 has any foreshadow, the Stark House is coming back. So I'm still away from the Red Wedding in Book 3, but I'm reading chapters into Season 4 (TV). So we need to hurry up can get a move on with this in the book so I can finish it. Theon had no common sense and wanted to do too much too fast. But he was the reason why the Boltons had an easier time in getting the North. Robb was gonna die either way, but some of his people could have put up a fight holding Winterfell. But ultimately, fuck Theon. He deserves everything coming to him. He is bitch nigga personified.

I'm shocked that thread lasted as long as it did.

He deserves it but then again he never should of sided against the house Stark. None of them should have. Like I Binged the series and Ned stark was the Atticus Finch of GoT. All those Stark Kids were not made to handle the fuckery of the world around them, because they were raised on principles. Theon should of spent his life in Robb's entourage doing what he did best sleeping with women and shooting arrows now he can't even do those anymore. My money is he commits suicide before everything is through

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I wish they didn't ban him. His posts would eb enoyable.

There's a certain kind of crazy that becomes insidious when promulgated to people who have social disorders themselves and are unable to recognize when they've crossed the event horizon of insanity.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Reading threw that thread felt like falling into an abyss. I might need counseling now.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Seanspeed is still around
Yeah, that one is a mystery. I keep thinking he'll slip into traffic one of these days while trying to dance on the line of "advocate".

I despise the fact that the Tea Party has co-opted the Gadsden flag...

Yeah. I also give folks with the "Come and Take It" cannon license plates a bit of a wide berth. I think they're generally cowards who rely on the illusion of hostility, but I don't really want to chance an encounter with a true believer.

Finished that Watch Dogs campaign last night. It was pretty decent. I'm disappointed you can't sit on bench or jump, but that is just a couple of things I found annoying in the game.

I think there are too many sidequests/activities, but maybe it's trophy/achievement padding. The most frustrating one is the chess game. You have to win 10 matches before you can unlock the maximum focus skill. I'm sort of interested in chess, but I don't want to learn something new just to unlock something to kill dudes more efficiently. I played one game for 20 minutes and it ended in a draw. To quote the NPC I was playing, "Man, this was a waste of time".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom