• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Order

Don't let the ignorant steal your energy, fam. I used to do that. Then I realized

SOMEONE IS WRONG ON THE INTERNET

is a reality that I'm not going to fix in one flawless retort. That for as many quality posts like you or I or Angelus or anyone else here with eyes to see can make...you're going to get 10 posts from people like endresults that obfuscate all the quality offered. No minds are being changed; only preaching to the choir...people who were already inclined to agree voicing their agreement.

People don't come to GAF to be educated. They come to hit and run in threads like that.

The sooner you realize that, the easier it will be for you to offer your thoughts (complete with appropriate book and article references for the sake of thoroughness), feel good that you know you left food for the intellectually hungry to eat....and move the fuck on with your day. Don't get married to your commentaries on the internet because then you get defensive and angry and emotional. Fuck that nonsense.
This...actually made me feel good.

Jado

Banned
I just realized I've been paying attention strictly to avatars because I've been thinking you were Angelus for the longest.

I have avatars disabled for this reason (and to make it easier to browse GAF at work; people just see a screen full of text). It helps you recognize people by username rather than associating them with a pic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I do love how crazy Kojima is tho, don't think there are as many devs out there that can get away with doing funny shit and still be loved as much as he is

Then again, he made Metal Gear so, he basically gets a free pass. I'm cool with it tho.

You? Enjoy crazy shit? Nah
jbaPGBWP24x49X.png

BHZ Mayor

I have avatars disabled for this reason (and to make it easier to browse GAF at work; people just see a screen full of text). It helps you recognize people by username rather than associating them with a pic.

Yeah. I just saw 'close up pic of pretty woman' and my mind instantly went to Angelus.

Alright, so I'm not crazy to think that that helps, lol.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I feel neutered when I lose an avatar bet. Can't wait to get back to Vince.

hypernima

Banned
Damn, little girl straight killed them. I don't watch baseball but let's pretend in 7 years this girl is an absolute monster of a pitcher. Could she be admitted into the MLB? Or even minors or do they not accept girls?

There's a bunch of haters on youtube talking shit about speed but its not impossible. With some good weight training she could gain the strength to throw an adequate speed.

Damn, little girl straight killed them. I don't watch baseball but let's pretend in 7 years this girl is an absolute monster of a pitcher. Could she be admitted into the MLB? Or even minors or do they not accept girls?
A woman pitcher is far more probable which is why I call softball pitching stupid. It prevents them from ever making a historic transition

AfroMW

Available below:

Wow people really took my post to harshly. Yes its a really bad situation but come on.I think the news have 24/7 coverage on it right now is wrong when there are bigger events developing in the world. There will be a full investigation on the shooting and justice will be handed out.

Now people want to label me racist.

Can't believe this is news worthy. There are worse things right now in the world like ISIS invation, Gaza/Israel battle and Ukraine having Russian military vehicles entering its country.

Order

Motherfucker talking bout some "there's worse stuff in the world" and "why y'all so mad?" And "oh now I'm apparently racist"

The fuck out of here with that shit.

The logic in going into a thread where people are discussing a serious topic and immediately telling them their problem doesn't matter escapes my fucking mind. Like, how do you expect people to respond?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Its nice being in the mountains, but the cell reception sucks ass. Whats been going on bct?

Dabanton

Since that video was realised earlier, it's no surprise certain folks have been emboldened to come post in that thread now with their bullshit.

If she has (a) a lot of movement and can pitch in the 80s, or (b) has little movement but can throw in the mid to upper 90s...

...yes.

80s, minimum and you have to be able to make up for the lack of speed with hellatious movement. The harder you can throw, the more leeway there is in movement.

Endurance isn't even a thing in baseball anymore. If she can last for 2 innings and meets that criteria, she has a shot to be on someone's team. Producing against MLB-grade talent is, of course, different than producing against little leaguers.

I have looked at this gif so much and I'm still not sure if it was a strike or he connected. This is why dropping every other frame can sometimes be a bad thing.

It was not a strike. He swung at and missed a high Ball. I assure you his coach was not pleased at his decision to swing at that.

Onemic

This Ferguson situation is depressing. The fact that its been confirmed that he did rob that convenience store pisses me off even more. I don't think the situation can get any worse now...

This guy...

What? The City still has to pay for that damage.

Was the response reasonable? Yes.
Is the city liable for breaching the house of an innocent person? Yes.

It's not this woman's fault that someone was using her connection to make threats to a public official. If anything the city should seek monetary compensation from this idiot to fix this woman's home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom