• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was so damn cool, I'd say more but haters. Just know there are people out there doin' good work.

If anyone wants me to elaborate tell me to PM you.

Mortemis

Banned
Where you're from- Haiti
Where you live- NJ
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- N/A
Do you know your roots- French roots
Your Age- 18
Favorite musical genre- Hip/Hop/R&B/Rap
Your profession/major/career interest- Health
Your religious affiliation- Christian
Hobbies- Music (Instrumental), Sports (football/soccer, more soccer), video games, graphic design

Welcome!

Can't wait for Pharrell to tell me he's "new black" and Ferguson is a result of our own actions and we shouldn't blame society. I also can't wait for the dozens of douches to quote him and Lemon as if those two fucks speak for all black people.

Like seriously, it's like they find some black person to finally agree with their bullshit and they come out preaching it like "see! A black guy agrees with me, must be right".

With this:

7Gr5Bar.gif

Lmao, love this gif.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Lord knows I could stand to read somebody's good news. I'd appreciate a PM too, Devo.

By the way, Idris pls

Young Magus

With this:

7Gr5Bar.gif

Mothafucka got power over elemental spirits and shit

Not like this, I know bills gotta be paid but damn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m01GNibAXkk

There were a bunch of replies to it, here's him getting ethered by Michael Skolnik: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-isDi6ShTRs. Russell Simmon's response: http://www.eurweb.com/2013/08/russell-simmons-checks-cnns-don-lemon-in-open-letter/.

Fuck this dude.

Like....whats the point of having the panel if those two are the ones on it? Hell whats the point of a panel about race on CNN?

Also, I would like a PM as well Devo.

I don't want to hear Deco's news unless its about the blood test coming back and she's dangerously low on her hater count and need to raise it and found the solution

Wynnebeck

Banned
pc_83387f148991206d05d04cb0932192cf.jpg

Sup y'all. Took that 30 day L because some mods on gaming don't know the difference between sarcastic/parody posting and real posting, but it's cool. A lot has happened in a month:

- Started working at Gamestop
- About to start working at Dave and Busters
- Joined a BDSM group (this one was a trip)
- Had a threesome with the two chicks I hit with the Chidori at the park a few months ago
- etc.

Glad to be back.

Young Magus

pc_83387f148991206d05d04cb0932192cf.jpg

Sup y'all. Took that 30 day L because some mods on gaming don't know the difference between sarcastic/parody posting and real posting, but it's cool. A lot has happened in a month:

- Had a threesome with the two chicks I hit with the Chidori at the park a few months ago
- etc.

Glad to be back.

Yo real talk,

I thought for a moment you were 6 feet under for :3-gate.

Nice to see ya back and alive and shit.

Mortemis

Banned

- etc.

Glad to be back.

Thought you got swallowed by that :3 struggle. Welcome back man.

Speaking of gamingside, we've been focusing on threads over in OT, but lemme talk about this thread over in gaming side that I've had the pleasure of catching up to. We got dudes defending the Tea party, another saying that people are only happy killing whites, another saying tea party members aren't racist because they are religious Christians and that all christians love all people, a few people taking quips at the lgbt movement and comparing it to the tea party, and so much more. By half way, the thread changes focus to this dude who wants to define racism, and he starts going on and on and on, my favorite post of his would be his thoughts about welfare and black fathers.

None of these dudes were angry that video games had caricatures of terrorists or any other minority group as villains, but when a caricature of racist whites come along they pop in preaching how fucked up it is. Hmm, I wonder why.

Wow, didn't notice that this thread was so close to being done.

what is this world coming to when minorities can't even be the bad guys anymore? think about the drastic decrease in minority character representation in a videogame like that because they whitewashed the bad guys!

Mortemis

Banned
what is this world coming to when minorities can't even be the bad guys anymore? think about the drastic decrease in minority character representation in a videogame like that because they whitewashed the bad guys!

Nah wait, we're shooting up white people now? Great american whites of the great tea party movement? Fuck EA with their bullshit, never wanted this game anyways.

Lmao, these dudes got me tripping. I'm calling it a night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom