• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think................. im done....................... with neogaf........................ for good............. now.........

I saw that, lol. That's quite the derail, particularly since no one ever actually thinks that all white people think in the same manner. Which is part of what makes it incomparable to a "black opinions" anything.

KumaJG

Never had chipotle

8.gif

Jado

Banned
The bowl at Chipotle is legit. Steak, brown rice and black beans

But fuck charging more for guacamole

Barbacoa is the superior beef at Chipotle. My usual order:

Salad bowl (no dresssing), black beans, fajita veggies, half barbacoa/half carnitas, pico de gallo (tomatoes), guacamole. Ask for a cup and fill up with carbonated water from the fountain machine. Keeps the entire meal under 600 calories. Chipotle is good, but certain seemingly healthy orders can exceed 1000 calories, which is crazy for lunch.

Crocodile

Are people REALLY catching feels over a bingo card?

*MrCrabPlayingWorldsSmallestViolin.jpg*

Also I'm curious about this good news making the rounds in PM. Hook me up Devo I need a cheer up.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Are people REALLY catching feels over a bingo card?

*MrCrabPlayingWorldsSmallestViolin.jpg*

Also I'm curious about this good news making the rounds in PM. Hook me up Devo I need a cheer up.

The things you all get surprised at...

Of course someone was going to catch feelings over it. Regardless of the point, it's bait.

D_psipher

Long time lurker, second time posting.

Where you're from- Memphis, TN
Where you live- Atlanta,GA
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Black
Do you know your roots- No
Your Age- 35
Favorite musical genre- Rap/Rock
Your profession/major/career interest- Web Developer
Your religious affiliation- Christian
Hobbies-Movies, Video Games, Music, Web Design/Developer

Your Age- 35

KFC or Popeye's tho

deli2000

bit late but can you PM me devo?

Your Age- 35

Welcome! Just avoid all race threads in OT and gaming side and stick here.

Crocodile

The things you all get surprised at...

Of course someone was going to catch feelings over it. Regardless of the point, it's bait.

I know but still........you'd think we wouldn't have to explain #notallwhitepeople for the millionth time among other things.

Welcome! Just avoid all race threads in OT and gaming side and stick here.

Why go to other threads when all the shit gets brought into here anyway :p

Village

Mowing the lawn has gone from an annoying experience to an almost zen like one, 90's raps and instrumentals and I'm zoned out. Its like problem solving I guess.

Now to play more street fighter with the balrog 3000 costume.

Order

Mowing the lawn has gone from an annoying experience to an almost zen like one, 90's raps and instrumentals and I'm zoned out. Its like problem solving I guess.

Now to play more street fighter with the balrog 3000 costume.
I've learned that when you lesson to music while doing anything it becomes really relaxing

someday

Banned
I've found myself lurking in this thread a lot since all the race shit has taken over the rest of Gaf. I figure I might as well finally post as this is the only place that always seems level and to me, positive even with all the shit in OT. I listened to a few episodes of the podcast too and found myself nodding and laughing.

Where you're from- Born in Tuskegee, Alabama. Dad was ROTC and so I spent my full childhood moving every 3-4 years but always spent summers and school vacations in Tuskegee.
Where you live- Washington state (was in Seattle, in University Place now while I finish school but planning on moving back to Seattle when I finish)
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Just Black
Do you know your roots- Typical American black stuff
Your Age- 44
Favorite musical genre- No favorite. I just HATE country
Your profession/major/career interest- Was an xray and CT tech for 20 years. Now getting a BS in Network Admin/IT Security and I love it
Your religious affiliation- none really
Hobbies- video games, beer and wine with friends, catching up on all the TV shows I've missed over the years.

And the answer is Popeye's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom