• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I understand the backwards compatibility thing, but most of the non PS+ games I own have remastered PS4 versions anyways: FFXIV, TLoU & GTAV. While I'm weary of the prospect of essentially buying the same game twice at full price, I don't even have that big of a library to begin with...

There's no rush to jump. I got my PS4 and I swear all 5 of my games are the only ones even out. If I had traded in my PS3, I wouldn't have shit to play until November most likely.

cdyhybrid

what have they announced so far at the nintendo event?

A yarn-based art Yoshi game (think Yoshi's Story), Zelda version of Dynasty Warriors in September, Bayonetta + Bayonetta 2 bundle in October(?), glimpse at the new Wii U Zelda, Mii Fighter in Smash Bros.

It's still going.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
lol, Wii U with the best holiday exclusive lineup two years in a row.

Nintendo almost always has the best exclusive lineup of the year, now that almost all third party games are multiplatform.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Every single game that Nintendo showcased looked fun as hell...

Lmao @ People getting butt-hurt over Link looking really feminine. I hope he turns out to be a she, this time around.

J10

Banned
No Man's Sky seems like it technically shouldn't be possible. It looks like what videogames in movies set in the future look like.

Slayven

No Man's Sky seems like it technically shouldn't be possible. It looks like what videogames in movies set in the future look like.

I just waiting for the hammer to fall. You probably will have to code some of your own shit.

XenodudeX

I honestly thought Nintendo's segment would be terrible like last year. Pleasantly surprised. I actually enjoyed watching that.

Htown

I honestly thought Nintendo's segment would be terrible like last year. Pleasantly surprised. I actually enjoyed watching that.

Everything looked great, with the exception of the character design downgrade on X.

I'm kinda bummed out that there were no videos for the new civ game and wwe 2k15.
I think there was a civ video released relatively recently. As for WWE, just look at last year's game.

You know it's true.

harSon

Banned
I'm so damn close to buying a Wii U. There's not enough time in a day to play XB1, PS4, 3DS and Vita already, especially since I've got life, school, other hobbies
and dota killing what time for gaming I do have
. But dat catalog is looking mighty hot right now.

Htown

I'm so damn close to buying a Wii U. There's not enough time in a day to play XB1, PS4, 3DS and Vita already, especially since I've got life, school, other hobbies
and dota killing what time for gaming I do have
. But dat catalog is looking mighty hot right now.

It is. The lineup is looking really good. I'm about one more big game announcement away from grabbing one.

ReiGun

Rumors going around that Nintendo's mystery 3DS might be Metroid. That was the main thing I wanted, so here's hoping.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Man, why couldn't they just give Starfox to Kamiya. I don't want to play that shit using the motion controls. :(

Where is Metroid? I hope OtherM didn't kill it off. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom