• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
just about caught up with everything, man that EA conference was badussy I dont think they should be given so much time next year if theyre gonna come this weak

That kid will definitely die before turning 10.

Don't think his mom even cares

she cares, she's going to sign up for a true life documentary on how he got that way without help. then sign a deal with weight watchers in his memory

album after death with him, Biggie and Micheal Jackson doing the chorus

Slayven

I need to make a roving pack of white girls that jumps men.
Hurt me please

10369443_1424211897857766_198764694_n.jpg
They going to kill dude
Games journalism: plaid shirts, polos or t-shirts with logos or messages on them.

For a long time I actually had several classes a couple doors down from the IGN Building, so I'd actually visit some of the same places to eat as them. I'd always be like "where'd all these plaid shirt nerdy lookin' dudes come from." Then I learned.
Going by E3 the game industry is so humongous.

Kreed

Will today be the day Nintendo convinces Slay to get a Wii U?

I will be genuinely surprised if 90% of GAF isn't complaining about Nintendo after their conference/streaming video. Outside of Nintendo announcing Wii U versions of all their top sellers and/or "Mean Muggin Luigi", there's no way this conference isn't going to be disappointing based on how much ground the Wii U has to cover.

RP912

Banned
I don't know how folks thought this year's e3 was going to top or be in the same category as last years. At the end of the day it's still a expo that shows games and new hardware. I treated it that way and just accept the fact that based Trentton doesn't work for sony no more and it was all about the games.

Infinite

I will be genuinely surprised if 90% of GAF isn't complaining about Nintendo after their conference/streaming video. Outside of Nintendo announcing Wii U versions of all their top sellers and/or "Mean Muggin Luigi", there's no way this conference isn't going to be disappointing based on how much ground the Wii U has to cover.
this is true it's actually impossible unless nintendo pulls out amazing 3rd party support from japanese devs. but the people who own nintendo consoles will probably be happy

I don't know how folks thought this year's e3 was going to top or be in the same category as last years. At the end of the day it's still a expo that shows games and new hardware. I treated it that way and just accept the fact that based Trentton doesn't work for sony no more and it was all about the games.
I don't even know why people care so much about who shows off the games and gives the keynotes. anyways this E3 just shows how homogenized the industry is or becoming. It's depressing

RP912

Banned
I don't even know why people care so much about who shows off the games and gives the keynotes. anyways this E3 just shows how homogenized the industry is or becoming. It's depressing

Its not a matter of caring, its all about keeping interest. Jack Trentton has this thing about him where he breathe, eat, and sleep sony. I understand where you coming from but its no different from having a cool teacher and a substitute fills in their spot.

I'm just saying.

BHZ Mayor

So just a normal day for GAF then.

Slayven

Watching Conan The Barbian. Why James Earl Jones want to fuck with Conan after seeing him Immortal Swoll and Grace Jones looking 47 different kinds of crazy?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watching Conan The Barbian. Why James Earl Jones want to fuck with Conan after seeing him Immortal Swoll and Grace Jones looking 47 different kinds of crazy?

Thulsa Doom was a different type of person though. I think the lore said he was Atlantean which would account for a lot of his behavior. There's another Atlantean who's a douchelord.

Thulsa Doom was a different type of person though. I think the lore said he was Atlantean which would account for a lot of his behavior. There's another Atlantean who's a douchelord.

Thusla had the power to have them white women jumping off rocks for his ass. Dem atlantean long locks tho, his hair looked silky smooth.

Honestly I saw Far Cry 4 and Batman, I didn't ask for more and they both look amazing so I'm satisfied. Budgets and leakers make E3 megatons a thing of the past.

jWILL253

Banned
Yo, what's y'all experience regarding large GameStop trade-ins? Because GS has about 4 different offers regarding trades towards the PS4 that combined would push the trade-in value over $300 for a used PS3 Super Slim. That's not counting the extra credit for the games themselves.

Problem is, if you read the fine print, it says you can't stack coupons ("offers" is what they call it). I don't know if that's a GS specific policy or what, because I've never heard of a store that didn't let you stack coupons.

I'm ready to get rid of this PS3 for a PS4, and I might choke a bitch if they actually try to force me to choose one offer over the others...

Jado

Banned
The pick I saw there was nothign but Arwing and the ground. And the other 2 just scream indie to me.

Pretty much. I don't understand the excitement for stuff that looks like $5 Steam games. I won't get excited for Star Fox unless it has that feeling of Starfox 64 in '98 (scaled to 2014 expectations of course).

RP912

Banned
I wouldn't trade in man...

This

I was so tempted to getting rid of my ps3, but I got all of those games on my psn account along with the fact that ps4 is not backward compatible. I rather save up then take a L like I did when I traded in my ps2 for a n-gage.

*holds head in shame*

jWILL253

Banned
I understand the backwards compatibility thing, but most of the non PS+ games I own have remastered PS4 versions anyways: FFXIV, TLoU & GTAV. While I'm weary of the prospect of essentially buying the same game twice at full price, I don't even have that big of a library to begin with...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I understand the backwards compatibility thing, but most of the non PS+ games I own have remastered PS4 versions anyways: FFXIV, TLoU & GTAV. While I'm weary of the prospect of essentially buying the same game twice at full price, I don't even have that big of a library to begin with...

I say dump em while they'll take em. Forget physical shit, go all digital.

I'm sitting on 500 PS2 and Dreamcast games I can't get rid of, but can play anytime on my current systems. Well almost anytime.

RP912

Banned
I say dump em while they'll take em. Forget physical shit, go all digital.

I'm sitting on 500 PS2 and Dreamcast games I can't get rid of, but can play anytime on my current systems. Well almost anytime.

I did the same and never looked back. I always hated physical copies of games.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I did the same and never looked back. I always hated physical copies of games.

I just moved. I coulda saved a lot of boxes and pain had I just let go when people would take em.

I wouldn't mind shipping them all off to someone who would give em a good home for free, except they pay the shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom