• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

45SoyGQ.png

Honestly FL is the only state in the South I'd live in. Florida's crazy, but 'The South' is a whole another league. You cats got that Bible Belt crazy and that shit has NEVER been rational. Cats still fighting the Civil War in 2014 and shit.

I know he's just considered a "ft artist" most of the time but I'm honestly hoping for something good

Kdot I think is next after him

As much as I'm hoping at least one TDE member's album is decent besides Kdot...we know Jay Rock is gonna be poo tier.

Honestly FL is the only state in the South I'd live in. Florida's crazy, but 'The South' is a whole another league. You cats got that Bible Belt crazy and that shit has NEVER been rational. Cats still fighting the Civil War in 2014 and shit.

As much as I'm hoping at least one TDE member's album is decent besides Kdot...we know Jay Rock is gonna be poo tier.

U didn't like Q's album?

Do Better

Heads up, they do that in Florida too. lol

Slayven

If you read a story about a buck naked dude walking down the street with a tire iron, fleshlight, pacifier and a mint condition Cosmo transformer figure in a radioshack bag. You know that is Florida.

U didn't like Q's album?

Not nearly as much as I hyped it in my mind. My hype was derived from his last two joints.

Heads up, they do that in Florida too. lol

N.Florida isn't officially recognized good sir, the south can have it. In fact The South can have all of Florida that isn't Orlando, Tampa and Miami. Because besides those 3 places, Florida is worthless; take Rick Scott ass too. He'll fit right in with the rest of them Republican governors that dominate 'The South'.

Jay is the only one not comparing himself to Kendrick, he's also not smoking/eating himself to death.

In Jay Rock I trust.

Let's hope man.

South Florida is it's own state. Anything from J'ville on up might as well be Georgia or SC.

Jacksonville is country as shit.

gz5SLnJ.png

Just saying...as a South Florida representative.

Only places worth living in Florida are in blue, no shock there.

So you know where to get meth?

At my old job I was an assistant for the owner of a local pool company and one of my occasional jobs was driving around an ex-con he hired that went out and did installations. Apparently this area was basically Trevor's segment in GTAV about 20 years ago.

Spinluck

South Florida is it's own state. Anything from J'ville on up might as well be Georgia or SC.

I would agree (the traffic in South Florida is like a Mario Kart simulation), but I go to UCF and have really come to like Orlando.. at least the part I lived in and I'm like 15 mins from Disney. I'm living in South Florida for the summer though, and am taking transient classes through FIU. There are pretty much hot students from all over the globe at this school, and it is nice meeting some interesting (and very weird) people.

There are some pretty bad parts of Orlando and it can get pretty scary at night depending on your area. But most of Central Florida anything above Tampa in particular is pretty awful and are filled with redneck gun collectors who hate Obama and liberals. I lived in Ocala for my high school life, and it was nice being that black dude that all the girls in your class liked at some point because you were like the only black dude. But after you graduated, and realize you lived like 30 mins from the local KKK group, it kind of settles in.

If you living in Florida you gotta do better.

:lol

You mean Flab-Soul.

qzQWrAY.png

will wait for Moris opinion...this shit cant be life b...

No surprises there.

That sucks to hear.

It's pretty meh; honestly I think it's his worst yet IMO.

The better tracks were near the end but by then it was too late. Disappointing overall.

hue hue hue

Imm0rt4l

4Jez5T6.jpg

I thought this was dope. Saw it on another forum. One of the first few posts was "They're going to have totaly different lives though". Sobering moment.

As long as it's not a pony reference. We get a pony reference we burn the thread down and start over.

It's just around the corner from Ponyness. Just wait until some cat gets too comfortable and talks about wanting to make Squirtle…squirt.

that's not very kawaii, Angelus

did I say it right? is that how you use it? whatever

It can be used as such.

Tangent: even though you're joking, this was such a pet peeve of mine when people do it for real. People who write full on English sentences then throw in that one Japanese word they learned through osmosis from watching all of Sailor Moon repeatedly in their room full of anime posters and Shinto and/or Buddhist shit. Shit annoyed me to no end when I moved to the US. My first day at school, I hate every single last teacher who made me recite my life history upon introduction; because without fail weeaboos would come up to me like 'OH MAN YOU LIVED IN JAPAN!? SO JEALOUS!! YOU'RE HELLA KAKKOII!! DO YOU LIKE ANIME!? DID YOU GET TO EAT SUSHI?! DO YOU HAVE A KATANA?!'

Like do you have a question about the other countries I lived in or do those not matter? Do you realize that despite the fact I lived there I'm not Japanese? Do you think I reeeeaally care that you wish you were Japanese?

Like, die, die sooooo much.

Slayven

It's just around the corner from Ponyness. Just wait until some cat gets too comfortable and talks about wanting to make Squirtle…squirt.

It can be used as such.

Tangent: even though you're joking, this was such a pet peeve of mine when people do it for real. People who write full on English sentences then throw in that one Japanese word they learned through osmosis from watching all of Sailor Moon repeatedly in their room full of anime posters and Shinto and/or Buddhist shit. Shit annoyed me to no end when I moved to the US. My first day at school, I hate every single last teacher who made me recite my life history upon introduction; because without fail weeaboos would come up to me like 'OH MAN YOU LIVED IN JAPAN!? SO JEALOUS!! YOU'RE HELLA KAKKOII!! DO YOU LIKE ANIME!? DID YOU GET TO EAT SUSHI?! DO YOU HAVE A KATANA?!'

Like do you have a question about the other countries I lived in or do those not matter? Do you realize that despite the fact I lived there I'm not Japanese? Do you think I reeeeaally care that you wish you were Japanese?

But Devo is gwi-yeo-wo-yo Angleus-sshi

Spinluck

4Jez5T6.jpg

I thought this was dope. Saw it on another forum. One of the first few posts was "They're going to have totaly different lives though". Sobering moment.

Now my friends can stop arguing with me that Louie's kids on that show could never look like that mixed.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

It can be used as such.

I don't watch enough anime, because I have no idea what kakkoi means

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom