• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Eloquent's story got me pissed off just reading it. If I read it correctly, you were trying to pass the car in front, and the asshole kept intentionally cutting you off? I wish you would've been able to get the plate number. But you're okay and that's the most important thing.

And lol @ "Don't mess with him he looks strong." in Mufasa's story. 3 on 1, and they still were too cowardly to step.
It is what it is bro. CHP didn't even seem like they were gonna investigate either. Just gotta move on and hope insurance takes care of me.

Slayven

Somebody save Superman, he being assaulted by a thug.
tumblr_n68vxqSzeb1ryf5slo1_1280.jpg

Furyous

What I don't get is why they went quiet when I took off my headphones, like they were on some "oh shit he can hear us now!" Shit. They were speaking loud enough before.

The saddest thing was they were throwing around nigger like the girl with them should know but she just had a what does that mean? Look on her.

Also made me think if pieces of shit like these are common in the states. If so.....

... It depends on where you go in the states. There's an area in the south that has an armed militia with shoot to kill orders on any of us that step on "their" property. Absent that, you'll be fine. It's the era of social media so you can record it, post it on, twitter, and watch black twitter sleuth out the individual's life. We got the ignorant rich woman fired that attacked Africa then went there.

I got mad reading that. This doesn't happen to me because i have a calm, pseudo psychopathic violent aggressive vibe towards racists going on. Like, I've damn near come to blows with people in church over the shit.

J10

Banned

I had one girl tell me she was a squirter and I'm like "So basically you don't want me to fuck you? Is that why you're telling me you'll pee on me if I do it really well?" She swore up and down it wouldn't be piss but couldn't tell me why a gland no bigger than a thumbnail would be erupting fluid like the geysers at Yellowstone.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yeah, that's what I got from her post as well. But the powers that be rarely display the ability to discern context, plus Devolution already has a target on her back so it was taken at face value and they pulled the trigger. Hopefully it isn't long.

The Oldman thread is exactly why I don't want to get famous necessarily even though my career choice can lead to that(film). Just sticking to production and screenwriting.

Hell being Famous just seems like more of a hassle than anything.

Leaving all feelings of Tommy Hilfiger clothing aside, have you ever had to correct someone when they said that Tommy Hilfiger was racist and that's why (or not) black people boycotted him back in the 90s? Just had to do it today and it was the second time I had to for this particular person.

Tommy Hilfiger on Oprah

She didn't actually write that just for the sake of keeping it real. She wrote that in response to his "What's the point of expressing yourself if you have to speak in a certain way that people will accept?"

You get her point?

That's a sword I'd be willing to die on. Sometimes you gotta call people out. I guess she didn't or couldn't write it better to avoid a ban. Probably not that she'd care

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
She didn't actually write that just for the sake of keeping it real. She wrote that in response to his "What's the point of expressing yourself if you have to speak in a certain way that people will accept?"

You get her point?
Wasn't a real insult, just attempting to make a point.

I've thought about doing that kind of post before myself, but I figured there'd always be at least one mod who wouldn't let it slide. Oh well.

I haven't been a member for long but I'm kind of surprised she hasn't been permabanned. Not like I think she should be, but I can't even think of another member I've seen banned so often! It's ridiculous

Kreed

Nah, plenty of people get banned on the regular.

Yeah, although I have seen members banned for "not fitting in with the community" because of being banned too many times. I think Devo will only be gone for a day or two though based on what happened to Satch previously.

JohnDoe

Banned
Yeah, although I have seen members banned for "not fitting in with the community" because of being banned too many times. I think Devo will only be gone for a day or two though based on what happened to Satch previously.

2 weeks actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom