• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same shit as saying "We've all said these things before."

“I don't know about Mel. He got drunk and said a few things, but we've all said those things,” the Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy actor told Playboy.

“We're all f**king hypocrites. That's what I think about it. The policeman who arrested him has never used the word n***** or that f**king Jew?

“I'm being brutally honest here. It's the hypocrisy of it that drives me crazy.

“Or maybe I should just strike that and say ‘the N word’ and ‘the F word’, although there are two F words now.”

Oldman sympathised with Gibson, describing how he has become “an outcast, a leper”.

“Mel Gibson is in a town that’s run by Jews and he said the wrong thing because he’s actually bitten the hand that I guess has fed him - and doesn’t need to feed him anymore because he’s got enough dough,” he continued.

“He’s like an outcast, a leper, you know?

“But some Jewish guy in his office somewhere hasn’t turned and said, ‘That f***ing kraut’ or ‘F**k those Germans,’ whatever it is? We all hide and try to be so politically correct. That's what gets me.”

Stahp.

"The without sin" line is classic bigot bullshit. It's almost up there with "Don't hate the sinner hate the sin." They're saying the same shit except one (Oldman) is saying it in more words. Both are saying we should forgive them because everyone else is a hypocrite.

R3TRODYCE

I just got jacked...

So I dropped my car off at a repair shop last week and I picked it up today to find shit stolen out of it (iPOD, cables, radio screen which is stupid cause you still need the radio for that to work). I went to them and asked wheres my stuff and no one "Knows" anything. I don't how to react to this shit cause I can't "Prove" that they stole my stuff. I'm not mad about the fact that they stole my stuff, it's just the principle man.

"The without sin" line is classic bigot bullshit. It's almost up there with "Don't hate the sinner hate the sin." They're saying the same shit except one (Oldman) is saying it in more words. Both are saying we should forgive them because everyone else is a hypocrite.

Well, this explains why so many people in Hollywood are all over Polanski's jock. Add to that the assumption that all sins are equal, and you've got yourself a messed up situation.

Yeah it's poorly worded. He's just going to bat for him because of how much he helped him out though

Anyways I find a lot of great ppl in Hollywood to be repugnant. I choose to put my head in the sand and still watch though because I really enjoy many of their films

It's ignorant but I really enjoy Polanski, Mel Gibson, Sean Penn movies etc

A shame how shit they are/were as people

I don't see how asking for a friend to get a shot is the same as claiming a vast Jew conspiracy. Makes me think someone just wants to rally the Bryan Singer Bannermen against the MCU Legion.

I just got jacked...

So I dropped my car off at a repair shop last week and I picked it up today to find shit stolen out of it (iPOD, cables, radio screen which is stupid cause you still need the radio for that to work). I went to them and asked wheres my stuff and no one "Knows" anything. I don't how to react to this shit cause I can't "Prove" that they stole my stuff. I'm not mad about the fact that they stole my stuff, it's just the principle man.

That's some bullshit. I think most shops make you sign some paperwork saying if it gets jacked they're not responsible, but to be robbed by the shop itself.

You need to call up the owner and raise hell.

Kreed

In the next 24 hours I will have an announcement. In the next 12 I will have a statement. This is not a laughing matter or to be taking lightly in any way. This will affect my livelihood and everyone around me. Wish me luck family.

Good luck Rio and be safe!

I don't see how asking for a friend to get a shot is the same as claiming a vast Jew conspiracy. Makes me think someone just wants to rally the Bryan Singer Bannerman against the MCU Legion.

Except that isn't what I am doing since I know for a fact that Bryan Singer is a douche. I would never take that dudes side.

R3TRODYCE

That's some bullshit. I think most shops make you sign some paperwork saying if it gets jacked they're not responsible, but to be robbed by the shop itself.

You need to call up the owner and raise hell.

I went directly to him and he hit me with "My guys aren't thieves so I don't know what could have happened to your things plus no one here knows how to use an iPOD so we didn't take it"

I don't know my next move because I know he's going to keep denying it so I might be sol with this.

Imm0rt4l

I just got jacked...

The fuck, you better get mad.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I went directly to him and he hit me with "My guys aren't thieves so I don't know what could have happened to your things plus no one here knows how to use an iPOD so we didn't take it"

I don't know my next move because I know he's going to keep denying it so I might be sol with this.
Lol

Let a threat of legal action and police attention handle that. Motherfucker don't sleep easy after I just got robbed. Fuck all of that shit.

Call your car insurance and see if you can make a claim. If you can, they'll sue the shop for the damages.

If your car wasn't broken into, that means they must have left it unlocked.. doesn't sound like reasonable care to me, so whether or not they stole anything, I could see you recovering for your loss. What state are you in?

DY_nasty

In the next 24 hours I will have an announcement. In the next 12 I will have a statement. This is not a laughing matter or to be taking lightly in any way. This will affect my livelihood and everyone around me. Wish me luck family.
Have fun in Iraq, breh

#finishthefight

R3TRODYCE

Call your car insurance and see if you can make a claim. If you can, they'll sue the shop for the damages.

If your car wasn't broken into, that means they must have left it unlocked.. doesn't sound like reasonable care to me, so whether or not they stole anything, I could see you recovering for your loss. What state are you in?

I'm in Georgia.

I'm thinking that might be my only option because talking to these guys isn't getting nowhere.

Slayven

I'm in Georgia.

I'm thinking that might be my only option because talking to these guys isn't getting nowhere.

Georgia has some sketchy mechanics, my sister got her car back from one and it smelled like weed and they hid Krystal boxes under the seats

I'm in Georgia.

File a police report, tell them you're writing a review and filing a report with the better business bureau and tell them that they are legally responsible for items stolen due to their negligence and that either your car was left unlocked negligently or employees stole it--and thus, you will be speaking to any attorney friend of yours to sue them for recovery.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

best of luck rio

I don't see how asking for a friend to get a shot is the same as claiming a vast Jew conspiracy. Makes me think someone just wants to rally the Bryan Singer Bannermen against the MCU Legion.

i can see that happening. pathetic as it is

bull. shit.

DY_nasty

File a police report, tell them you're writing a review and filing a report with the better business bureau and tell them that they are legally responsible for items stolen due to their negligence and that either your car was left unlocked negligently or employees stole it--and thus, you will be speaking to any attorney friend of yours to sue them for recovery.

best advice

R3TRODYCE

Nice, I didn't even think of BBB. Everyone I know is telling me to file a police report so I guess I'm doing that tomorrow and I'll never be taking my car there again.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3

That's certainly a fascinating defense.

Furyous

I just got jacked...

Call 9/11 on them.

What instagram model, bartender, alleged exotic dancer, video vixen, fitness pro, and/or yoga practitioner is your current favorite?

Shout out to Steph Badd. She is a young "bartender" and "socialite". NSFW:

Tokubetsu

Cross post from Gaf-HOP but rap twitter is kinda blowing up right now because of this:
BXQUIF8.png

Silky

Banned
Miller is decent. Watching Movies w/ The Sound Off was decent.

I don't really care much for Iggy. Fancy's catchy, but otherwise her work's flat for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom