• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
She didn't actually write that just for the sake of keeping it real. She wrote that in response to his "What's the point of expressing yourself if you have to speak in a certain way that people will accept?"

You get her point?

I got her point just fine.

Is it so hard to have the slightest bit of empathy for the bullshit black people have to put up with when it comes to dealing with police?

It is when "It's usually the black guy anyways."*

*Real Comment from Youtube (Yes, I realize that it's Youtube, but that is indeed a popular sentiment)

10488603_1517896361787893_1240471887_n.jpg

e5fXW.png

JohnDoe

Banned
Is it so hard to have the slightest bit of empathy for the bullshit black people have to put up with when it comes to dealing with police?

I'm bout to have a devo moment......................breath

It's just not worth the ban breh.
People empathized with elliot rodgers for fucks sake. In their eyes if you aren't a white straight male who can't get to fuck all the beautiful women he wants to fuck, you don't deserve empathy.

I can't understand how folks hate showers. I love them. that is where my mind resets.

I do my existential thinking in the shower, then I hop out and chill if I'm coming home from work. Nothing beats it, and I'm both surprised and not surprised at how some of NeoGaf treats showers.

Slayven

I do my existential thinking in the shower, then I hop out and chill if I'm coming home from work. Nothing beats it, and I'm both surprised and not surprised at how some of NeoGaf treats showers.

Beef be like " Was Bunny's vagina robotized too? Sonic was this close to hitting it."

Anthony Piper

He is the creator (I think), but he did do (that I'm sure of) Trill Robin

SFW btw

Pimp Green Lantern has me #dead.

I'm of two minds about Trill Robin, Wondeisha, and PGL. It /is/ funny, but if this is the only thing we get, then it becomes less and less funny. Of course, this is not canon, just a very good black artist showing off. So this becomes the same sort of situation that McGruder and Chapelle fall into, as well as other black artists who call upon their "urban roots" for inspiration.

Also: Devo vs Oldman? I guess it was white boy day. (this is a reference to a movie!)

In the next 24 hours I will have an announcement. In the next 12 I will have a statement. This is not a laughing matter or to be taking lightly in any way. This will affect my livelihood and everyone around me. Wish me luck family.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
In the next 24 hours I will have an announcement. In the next 12 I will have a statement. This is not a laughing matter or to be taking lightly in any way. This will affect my livelihood and everyone around me. Wish me luck family.
Hoping for the best for you and yours, Rio.

Slayven

Bruh you don't wanna know how deep that shit has gone in the Archie comic. You remember that dude from the SATAM cartoon with the ridiculous French accent?
Didn't they get married?

Good luck

Yikes.

I kinda want to see a thread on this just so I can see who comes out to defend this man.

the gas pump does not belong in the radiator

Examples of RDJ saying similar things as Oldman, or are we drawing an equivalency of someone having a poor choice in friends and asking for forgiveness to "everyone says racist shit, don't you!?!"

“Unless you are without sin, and if you are you are in the wrong (expletive) industry, you should forgive him and let him work,

Same shit as saying "We've all said these things before."

cdyhybrid

Yikes.

I kinda want to see a thread on this just so I can see who comes out to defend this man.

I'm on the second paragraph and my brain has already melted and run out of my ears.

Sterling Heights' non-discrimination ordinance, he says in the video below, "is a violation of the principle of equality, because it singles out specula treatment and special protection," and would make "homosexuals more equal than non-homosexuals."

WAT

Edit: Apparently he has a history - link was a small editor's note at the end of the original one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom