• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
even BF diehards like me are talkingf about waiting on Black Friday $30-40 deals for Hardline. not because of the BF4 launch mind you, but because it truly feels like an expansion pak.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm not one to give Ben Kuchera any credit, but how many busted-ass online games does EA have to launch before you realize you are wasting money buying their shit day one?

If it was one game, fine, but this shit happens over and over. And that's not even getting into the REST of their bullshit. EA doesn't need "words of positivity", they need to figure out how to stop ruining every game and/or developer they touch.

IrishNinja

threw Korra in the bushes a while back, shit was so disappointing. speaking of Naruto though is the show finally past the filler arc? this ninja war ain't even halfway done based on what i saw of the manga

threw Korra in the bushes a while back, shit was so disappointing. speaking of Naruto though is the show finally past the filler arc? this ninja war ain't even halfway done based on what i saw of the manga

Yeah it's been past filler. My friend who watches it keeps me updated since I read the manga, but she's tired of me knowing everything before she does.

Htown

here's a spoiler

Naruto sucks

okay to be fair I'm going mostly off of Shippuden episodes that show up on Toonami.

complete garbage.

Gorillaz

here's a spoiler

Naruto sucks

okay to be fair I'm going mostly off of Shippuden episodes that show up on Toonami.

complete garbage.
30 mins of flying through CGI trees to talk about fighting a villain only to not actually fight the villain when they get there but talk to them about possibly fighting later down the line in a episode or 2

DominoKid

here's a spoiler

Naruto sucks

complete garbage.

i didn't realize shippuden would be so bad. i remember one ep a few weeks ago where they spent half the episode explaining (AGAIN) how genjutsu works before they fight itachi and showing an assload of flashbacks. and i'm sitting there like "please god just start fighting." and then of course, they get trapped in his genjutsu and the episode is over.

fuck shippuden.

oh yea something i thought of earlier and forgot then remembered. Capcom is in a odd spot, dev's been complaining about dev cost spiking and the need to release on multi plats, why the hell does Capcom has so many exclusives on Nintendo platforms¿

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
It gets so much better later on, its suffering from shitty pacing but once it finds its groove and actually gets a budget, its some good shit, take it from me, who has seen shippuden since the beginning.

foxuzamaki

oh yea something i thought of earlier and forgot then remembered. Capcom is in a odd spot, dev's been complaining about dev cost spiking and the need to release on multi plats, why the hell does Capcom has so many exclusives on Nintendo platforms¿

multiplat doesnt automatically mean more profit, it means you spend more in the hopes of making more

foxuzamaki

I think Toonami is at the arc where Naruto finally meets his mom, right? Because that's a pretty good arc with a good fight coming up.

hell no we started from the the beginning. also slow ass typing cause water spilled on my laptop keyboard and now its all out of whack, so using onscreen keyboard.

Gorillaz

Yall see that new 50 cent show Power on starz? Only seen the first episode but it does feel like it's going through the motions of a "street hustler making it and now choosing between street life and the high life he created" arc. So it's defintely fif's mark all over this.

Also they got a dude that literally comes off as eminem lol
hell no we started from the the beginning. also slow ass typing cause water spilled on my laptop keyboard and now its all out of whack, so using onscreen keyboard.

I like how this evolved into you making a thread about it lol

Htown

I think Toonami is at the arc where Naruto finally meets his mom, right? Because that's a pretty good arc with a good fight coming up.

it's the one where Naruto is running after that guy on the bird, and Sakura is fighting the puppet guy

also there's some weird mirror match going on with some other characters terrible/reused looped animations

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
animation2mjsvg.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGUtZSPCdII&feature=youtu.be&t=2m1s

giant bomb, i can't

Yall see that new 50 cent show Power on starz? Only seen the first episode but it does feel like it's going through the motions of a "street hustler making it and now choosing between street life and the high life he created" arc. So it's defintely fif's mark all over this.

Also they got a dude that literally comes off as eminem lol

I like how this evolved into you making a thread about it lol

Seen all 3 episodes. Dude is Em, lead character is mildly interesting, his wifey is just about that life, the chick he wants and who wants him is a government lawyer chasing his supplier.

I want this to pick up some, because I just watched House of Lies' Kahn take one of the biggest Ls in life last season, and I need someone to root for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom