• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
What links?
iBu6PxYycBjep.png

I just a saw a player in the world cup playing without his nen aura up and got his arm broke by his teammate.

These Nigerian enhancers ain't to be fucked with.

Monica you live in Florida, I am just glade you ain't on that salt or krokodil.

Nigga you live on a plantation! Like do you not realize you're black living on a plantation, you never escaped! You don't even have stable internet; your toilet and shower are in a hut outside.

I can't tell if this is a typo or you're making a pun...

It's slayven, so a typo. He ain't capable of higher level thought.

Masamuna

My papi going strong. Go Rio, do you.

And yeah REDACTED is cray. If my husband was a tenth of what she is he'd be buried in my backyard. Rio has omega mutant level of patience in that regard.

I expect more stories. I can help!

RedSwirl

Thanks to whoever suggested I do leg lefts, but they're starting to fuck up my back. And how many is right? I try to do two sets of 25 a day.

Mind you, my sole objective in exercise right now is to get rid of the gut. If it matters, I'm 5"4 (like 161cm?) and weight 145-ish pounds.

cdyhybrid

Thanks to whoever suggested I do leg lefts, but they're starting to fuck up my back. And how many is right? I try to do two sets of 25 a day.

Mind you, my sole objective in exercise right now is to get rid of the gut. If it matters, I'm 5"4 (like 161cm?) and weight 145-ish pounds.

90% of cutting body fat is diet.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
HHG just went off on Kuchera

https://twitter.com/hiphopgamer/status/481996392080998400

Worth reading his whole feed for context. Basically, he's rebuking Kuchera for the article he wrote about not buying BF Hardline at launch.

I didn't play that Battlefield game. I have played every other Call of Duty at launch. Not once do I recall running into the issues my friends were having with that game. Aren't they getting sued over the latest Battlefield anyhow?

EA is a company, not a person. They released something that had more folks than usual upset at them. Take that positivity bullshit, put it in a box, and push that shit to the left. I wish no ill on any game before it comes out, and I hope for nothing but the best for the people working there, but fuck outta here. "Gamers" are the worst when it comes to putting money where their mouths are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom