• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna keep it short and sweet. I want to vent so goddamn bad but I cant do it here. I find somewhere that I can do it where it can stay private I will. And I know about the alternatives......

Rage inducing but still undeterred.

I am gonna keep it short and sweet. I want to vent so goddamn bad but I cant do it here. I find somewhere that I can do it where it can stay private I will. And I know about the alternatives......

Rage inducing but still undeterred.

Do the eyes your trying to keep from this knows about bizarro BCT?

Slayven

MufasasGhost1.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I got about 30 or so posts in that thread before I bailed. Some dumb ass posts in that one.

And regarding Goenitz, the thing heard most often about him is "Winner is Goenitz". SNK Bosses have no equal in this regard. Rugal was bullshit, OG Geese Howard was bullshit, etc. Alpha-152 from DoA4 was garbage too, and so was the last boss from SC4 in the tower. You had to just hope he'd ring himself out.

I could deal with rural fuckery, I could stand the rest of nests trolling, I could roll with the four horseman in fatal fury. Buy goenitz was on some shit. I hate fighting that fucker.

Silky

Banned
got so mad at that fucking kardashian thread that I closed my browser accidentally while writing something.

now we have people asking why blackface is considered racist...jesus christ, they HAVE to be trolls or something. people can't be this stupid

got so mad at that fucking kardashian thread that I closed my browser accidentally while writing something.

now we have people asking why blackface is considered racist...jesus christ, they HAVE to be trolls or something. people can't be this stupid

People just understand dawg. They just don't.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

hey is this the right time to talk about the fact that Africans sold each other into slavery?

RedSwirl

That is one of the worst threads I've seen on GAF. I'd say "just flip the script," but I don't know if you can really do that.

Imm0rt4l

Fuck that thread for real. Dude basically comes and calls kim a nigger lover with the "hey kim its me!" bullshit. And now we got all these European apologists fronting like "oh you Americans and your persecution complex.....the world doesn't revolve around you! He was just saying hello!".

Fuckouttahere

Kraftwerk

I have been having terrible headaches recently, and that blackface thread is pushing me over the edge. As I read the posts, I actually had to stand up and walk away from my desk before I smashed my keyboard.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Cookout season brehs. Only thing that I'm missing is a nice bottle of tequila and whiskey for the bar. Got everything else that I want.

It's funny but there is some historically wrong shit being said. The Arab and Berber were the Moors that took it over. They looked more like the Moroccan People of today. The Moors were not any one ethnic group though. Sub-Saharan's were a small number of them; mostly soldiers and slaves. Many Blacks did raise through the ranks to hold power or they controlled the areas that Moors took over and were allowed to keep their status. So his first point is wrong. It went Arab and Berbers then Blacks.

Fun fact: tall dark and handsome comes from Spain because before the Moors everyone had light hair. After mixing with the Moors the Spanish were taller, had tanned skin, and darker hair. When Spain came into power and the Latin lover thing caught on it became a way for authors to describe the Spanish. So yeah thank you Moors for giving me the genetics that big boob white blondes can't deny. Olive skin and amazing dark hair.

Fuck that thread for real. Dude basically comes and calls kim a nigger lover with the "hey kim its me!" bullshit. And now we got all these European apologists fronting like "oh you Americans and your persecution complex.....the world doesn't revolve around you! He was just saying hello!".

Fuckouttahere

What do you expect? Kim is an Armenian and famous.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
it's basically talking to a wall

naw. i wouldn't say that

just getting mad over it... yal know what it is by now. if you're gonna fight that fight, be ready for the bullshit. it shouldn't surprise anyone

Infinite

naw. i wouldn't say that

just getting mad over it... yal know what it is by now. if you're gonna fight that fight, be ready for the bullshit. it shouldn't surprise anyone

i know but sometimes you think to yourself "this should not be" and it makes you slightly angry.

DY_nasty

Then why would you flip the race thread channel on GAF if you aren't deliberately asking to be pissed off and looking to go back/forth with people who aren't ready to even humorously entertain your argument?

you're either going to get mad in those threads, spend hours arguing with ppl, or get banned after doing both

Then why would you flip the race thread channel on GAF if you aren't deliberately asking to be pissed off and looking to go back/forth with people who aren't ready to even humorously entertain your argument?

you're either going to get mad in those threads, spend hours arguing with ppl, or get banned after doing both

Rio, hold ya head breh.

Dy; what bout that Hornet draft tho, what's ya verdict?

Infinite

I mean the thread in question literally started off about someone doing something racist to kim kardashian an her mom explaining why that was fucked up to him. Then thread goes into the direction of whether or not what that person did is racist to begin and other such bullshit. Maybe he thread was doomed to end up that way but i mean shit damn. But you're right but forgive me for expecting people to not show their asses in such a manner.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Never post in racist GAF threads for good reason. The Internet is full of bigots on all sides of any argument so it's useless to ever argue or get mad about

Too much shit popping off to even entertain the fucksticks who spouting racial discord. I wont even look in that direction cause I know how messed up it all is.

DY_nasty

I mean, I'll still argue - because you never know if you'll actually make some headway with someone or altering the opinion of someone who's actually not posting. But getting in feelings over racist gaf...

Its the same mods stopping the shit just about each and every time too. That's what kills me. We got more than enough moderators on the site for shit to get nipped in the bud but it never happens.

So why flip tables when the tone was set long before the discussion even started?
Rio, hold ya head breh.

Dy; what bout that Hornet draft tho, what's ya verdict?

I think we had the 3rd best draft behind Denver and Boston.

Vonleh shouldn't have made it past 5 and the deal we made with Miami, Cleveland, and OKC saved us about 5 mil towards the cap.

KumaJG

I love JRPGs, well rpgs in general. Only you genre you could get spend hours doing mindless stuff and not get bored. At least for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom