• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much anyone who's tan is not as "attractive" but if I've learned anything it's that asian racism has a whole fuckton to do with nationality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lK475dxZds

From the Mexican candy video
i9eHbqXxhzPnL.gif

Yo these Buzzfeed "Americans Try XXXX food" have me dying. The asian delicacies video had me rollin.

I know all of the ones they're showing. My friend would bring balut to school. Also I remember my friends parents were eating durian, we walked in the house, smelled it and walked right back out for a couple hours.

I ordered a durian smoothie from the Vietnamese spot just to see what the deal was and threw it out after one sip. Tasted like tires, kerosene, and shards of Republican souls.

And yeah, the Asian thing is pure fetishization; after 9 years back and forth between Japan and America, there are a lot more "it's nice to be home" moments when looking around.

I ordered a durian smoothie from the Vietnamese spot just to see what the deal was and threw it out after one sip. Tasted like tires, kerosene, and shards of Republican souls.

And yeah, the Asian thing is pure fetishization; after 9 years back and forth between Japan and America, there are a lot more "it's nice to be home" moments when looking around.

lmao!!
You just need a visual of what you're dealing with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

Yeeeeeaaaaa...that shit was so cringeworthy; couldn't get past Evangelion on his shirt.

Trey

I know all of the ones they're showing. My friend would bring balut to school. Also I remember my friends parents were eating durian, we walked in the house, smelled it and walked right back out for a couple hours.

My friend used to date a dude who ate durian. She said it smelled like ass, and he would get upset with her for pointing it out. All I could do was laugh.

I bought D3 day one, $60, and the multitude of issues during the first three weeks and the following balance patches made me say 'fuck this shit'.

Picked up Torchlight 2 and never looked back until recently. Got the console ver. of D3 and while it's a huge improvement over the PC ver...I'm sorry, but I'm sticking to TL2. That and Path of Exile are way better than D3, easily.
i've been on a PoE binge once that big update happen last month even forgetting to turn on my ps4 for a few days

lol, in 4 years, black men have become radioactive to asian women, and a 3% change in black men not messin with them white girls. hahah.

just met a friends gf's close cousin who's ONLY into black guys debating on throwing my hat into that ring even tho they warning me against it

Nice vid by Cris Carter about child abuse.

Thread hijacked by people who need to post about how they don't know football or what "AP" means in the context of it all.

akira28

just met a friends gf's close cousin who's ONLY into black guys debating on throwing my hat into that ring even tho they warning me against it

heed that warning, breh. I mean, you can have fun but...yeah. They probably know some crazy shit about some information that won't be volunteered.

Slayven

Durian is teh fruit of death and destruction.

Thread hijacked by people who need to post about how they don't know football or what "AP" means in the context of it all.

I wouldn't mind seeing proclamations of how people didn't understand thread titles/thought the title referred to something else result in bans at this point.

JohnDoe

Banned

Same shit everytime. Someone tries to make a serious thread which actually has some potential and people bicker about how they got confused because they don't understand something which could be easily avoided by reading the OP or googling shit.
But nooooo, it's better to let everyone know how you thought it was about x-files!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, we got the dumbest threads ever running for dozens of pages without getting locked.

Slayven

Same shit everytime. Someone tries to make a serious thread which actually has some potential and people bicker about how they got confused because they don't understand something which could be easily avoided by reading the OP or googling shit.
But nooooo, it's better to let everyone know how you thought it was about x-files!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, we got the dumbest threads ever running for dozens of pages without getting locked.

Be glad there wasn't any slang int he title, they really lose their minds.

I've heard this alot funny enough

If you're a pacific Islander in Korea, you might as well be black in the US; because you will be treated like the most untrusty worthy mofo in the area. You will have ahjummas shitting on your very soul in front of you in their broken English telling you you're not shit.

I've seen it happen to friends; it's like damn.

do they like black people ?

Nobody likes black people…but everyone wants to be us.

NFL is a joke.

Year suspension for weed.

It's cool if you DUI, obstruct justice and beat people though...

Beating people is only serious now because of the PR implications.

and theyre just walking around unattended?

The actual scenario I saw was, foreigner walks out of station, tv crew marks him as ratings-worthy, does an interview, edits pieces of multiple interviews together for "wacky foreigner showcase."

David must have been a real gem for them to do a whole spotlight

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
How does everyone feel about spam?

Spam as in the food

spam is one of the trigger foods that when i smell them i get sick to my stomach. bananas do it to me too

The actual scenario I saw was, foreigner walks out of station, tv crew marks him as ratings-worthy, does an interview, edits pieces of multiple interviews together for "wacky foreigner showcase."

David must have been a real gem for them to do a whole spotlight

as cruel as that is, something should have told him something was off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom